Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The secret to energy amplification... Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The secret to energy amplification... Revealed!

Hi all,

I have proven this concept on the bench and it in fact does work, if you want energy amplification that is.
    Thomas Bearden has stated or hinted at the fact the modern electrical community has failed to realize or suppressed the knowledge that energy can be used more than once in a system, as it can neither be created or destroyed, we are free to use multiple pass techniques if we can find such a way to do it efficiently.

-Dave Wing
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-06-2015, 03:34 PM.

Dave,

if you add motors it would seem you need to add batteries? 6 motors 6 batts. also since we are using the voltage from the 5 batts, we need to recharge those? and we could use motors 2,3,4,5 to do so I believe., or do the batteries charge each other?

since we know the current draw of the first battery is there an added draw when you add another motor to the chain?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

The 60 volt supply bank will be the only one of the banks to loose any voltage... if tuned correctly and that is simple to do.The other banks will remain fully charged or will charge up if the current draw of motors 1,2,3,4 and 5 have the load spread equally or balanced... That is one of the reasons why I couple them together. You can simply run 5 motors for the cost of one motor. It has taken me much thought to figure out the concept.

When the motors are coupled they will ensure all the complete current loops are acting as one, in unison passing all current from the top (60volts) to the bottom (12 volts) section when it again can be harvested as it will charge the last or end battery and will over charge it if we do not get rid of the excess current coming into it... That is why the conventional connection for the motor at the end of the 12 volt battery.

What we have to get is enough torque so that we can nullify the input power by sending the excess energy back to the 60 volt primary... to reguage the system. John's cap pulser or a high voltage generator can send the current back to the input to have a free running system no problem.

If you want to add more motors you can add more batteries and motors as described or simply add 5 more motors in parallel to the existing ones in the drawn circuit or add very simply bigger motors.

If this is not clear enough for anyone just let me know and I will re clarify.

-Dave Wing

Comment

Dave,
        I assume the motors are all 12v conventional motors that run off the 12 volt differentials between the paralleled banks, not just the last one? And to tune one would just have same draw on all motors? Al
        Last edited by aln; 01-06-2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Al,

That is the basic concept... I would tune the system so that you would see the immediate battery voltage down stream of the motor increase slightly a few volts over fully charged resting voltage. This can be done by adding or removing a very low current load like a resistor or light bulb etc... You want all batteries as you go down the line to maintain their fully charged state and only pass along the current to the end battery so it can be collected and stepped up in voltage and then sent back to the primary to keep the system going and close the loop.

Sorry for being long winded.

-Dave Wing

Comment

Dave Wing Thankyou for sharing your work

I will make an oscillator, using this principle of splitting the positives. All windings will have to have capacitive isolation from each other. I think I can make this into a solid state oscillator. And I may know how to do this, thanks Dave. And you can even make a specialized ssg using this principle.

Something else about the Tri-Symmetrical Switch, see what you think.

The Tri-Symmetrical Switch does a similar/same thing, but can rotate the energy in a circle of batteries. There is more, once you know the design pattern of the Tri-Symmetrical Switch(3 battery, 3 position), you can design a Quad-Symmetrical(4 battery, 4 position), Poly-Symmetrical(5 battery, 5 position) or Hex-Symmetrical(6 battery, 6 Posistion)Switch etc

A Tri-Symmetrical Switch Has a differential of 12V(12V to charge the charging battery) , a Quad-Symmetrical Switch has a differential of 24V(12V drop for a load, 12V to charge the charging battery), a Poly-Symmetrical Switch has differential of 36V(24V drop for a load, 12V to charge the charging battery) and a Hex-Symmetrical Switch has a differential of 48V(36V drop for a load, 12V to charge the charging battery)

Thankyou Dave Wing for your good work.

Who would like me to design a Quad-Symmetrical Switch?.
            Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 01-07-2015, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Hi all,

I thought this configuration was special but after some more testing with capacitors and finally just straight hooking the motors between the high voltage and low voltage sources it turns out to just be a series motor configuration with recovery to the small side battery. It is all in the name of learning and trying to learn about this tech. Perhaps I should learn to tone down the names of my threads.

If anyone has tried this let me know if you have found the same results as I have.

-Dave Wing
              Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-07-2015, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Dave Wing Don't give up, yet, maybe the cascading waterfalls are not all flowing at the same time. Try one at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nityesh Schnaderbeck View Post
                  Dave Wing Don't give up, yet, maybe the cascading waterfalls are not all flowing at the same time. Try one at a time.
                  Nitysh,

I believe you are correct... That will work... Just pass along what you use down the stream sequentially, from the 60 volt section down to the 12 volt section in 5 steps. Pay for one and get back four in return minus losses in the system, which should be minimal.

Thanks for the insight.

-Dave Wing

Comment

Hi All,

The concept in the diagram I posted, was running all motors at once this appeared to work, however then I got side tracked using capacitors in place of the interior batteries and finally running the motors directly in series across the negatives of the 60 volt section down to the inverted 12 volt battery. With this in mind I panicked that, that's what was going on in my drawing, the interior batteries were not being used and the circuit was just completing the path around the outside perimeter and were of no benifit to the system. I felt horrible that I had mislead everyone, so I quickly removed all claims I had made.

In the end now I do believe, simply that the current will choose the path of least resistance, which happens to be the battery loops rather than the next motor in line. Unless the inverted battery acts like a high resistance of some type, then of course there would then be a chance of the system acting like a simple series circuit and bypass the interior batteries altogether thus flowing current through all the motors as a series connection.

All that aside I do believe now it is possible to run the motors at least sequentially, thus paying for the initial current used only once and being able to use it for free on down the line minus conventional losses.

I see no reason why the SG could not be used take a multi coil machine and pay to power one 8 strand coil and the rest of the coils should be free on down the line, with recovery to put back into the system to make it ultra efficient.

Any thoughts on this?

There is also talk on these things in a few threads on Energetic Forum if you want to check it out... Matt and Turion are the guys to follow over there.

Here is also a simple video showing Splitting the Positves.

http://youtu.be/Z4s_9MfTo_Q

See John Bedini's images below to see how the circuit is wired... I have the load across the negatives and not the positives.

-Dave Wing
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Dave Wing; 01-08-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X