No announcement yet.

Design for Windpower per John's DVD Number 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o.k. you have said that JB has shown us how to hook up these coils, I assume it is in DVD 25, the switching circuit I think I understand. if it is not dvd 25 which one is it?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Erfnder,

ok thanks. sent you another p.m.

Tom C

Comment

Tom,

Why not keep it all out in the open?

Dave Wing

Comment

Dave it was just about giving him a bit of help that is all. he asked for it in a previous post.

Tom C

Comment

"I built this a few months before the second Bedini SG book came out, maybe even earlier than that, I don't recall. In that book the new attraction mode was suggested. I felt that attraction and repulsion must be used, together, a theme which is implemented in all of my air core devices. Attraction and repulsion must be allowed to operate as one force in the direction of rotation."

read this
            understand

Tom C

Comment

Ok... I did not know that the PM was requested, perhaps it was none of my business either. However my line of thinking was or is... I have seen things go underground via PM's and the above ground thread can get distorted, hard to follow or understand and can tend to leave potential or perceived gaps in the information, when read by the forum readers.

So sorry for what appeared to be calling you out Tom.

Dave Wing

Comment

I claim to know nothing, just thought it was interesting to read back on these notes and many more...

"Try to follow me through here I'm giving three answers with questions.

Mathew,
                Very good post and very close to solving the machine, however you guys really need to put your thinking cap on now. What have I always said about devices since we only use them one way. Also your right on positive electrical science, "the waste product". Think about how these coils are discharging,

Also good Jerdee, great theory, however what is the downfall of the switch? and how is it wasting power?

Also Redrichie That is real good.

I know Ron Cole's notes were never published here on inductors but what would happen if the inductors were not all equal but were in parallel as Ron's notes indicated the current would not increase, only by a fraction that drove GE nuts and what about the two extra windings if they were held at a bias voltage inside. Would you not get the coil discharging at different times.

Three coils. what do they make up geometrical wise?

The capacitor is used in the positive domain and where is the spike really going but by the capacitor in the negative domain is it not going where Mathew said.

Just being sopped up a little at a time by the capacitor since the capacitor does not know what to do with it. Is it not in the circuit to keep the bi-polar switch from cross conduction on the devices, you have a full complementary amplifier in that circuit. I said the diodes must be right on the switch rails. right at the coil

I have some real thinkers here GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John B"

taken from HERE
                kind regards,
                Patrick A.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                  Ok... I did not know that the PM was requested, perhaps it was none of my business either. However my line of thinking was or is... I have seen things go underground via PM's and the above ground thread can get distorted, hard to follow or understand and can tend to leave potential or perceived gaps in the information, when read by the forum readers.

So sorry for what appeared to be calling you out Tom.

Dave Wing
                  no problem dave...... dont like secrets myself.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by erfinder
                    I'm curious, where are those three now?

Regards
                    Some times life happens.
                    What matters is where you are on this topic now - which is... all over it, on top of it, on the ball.
                    Cheers,
                    Patrick A.

Comment

Hi all,

I couldn't help and build this new smaller version of the air core motor. It has the attraction and repulsion and bucking magnets.
                      new motor

I don't understand how to get the motor function run on top of the generator wave in the same direction, yet.
                      So this is another potential gap type motor, all inspired by this thread.
                      Cheers,
                      JP

Comment

There's no secret wheeling and dealing going on man. At the end of the day look at it. What have I shown you? I have blabbed out a bunch of blah blah blah, all high order speculation. Shared two of my builds, one demonstrating something recharging the supply without any additional circuitry, and the other a really interesting wave form which leads one to believe that magnetism can be rectified...? In addition to this I "suggest" you spend your money on videos that inspired me. I have not provided any specific information on how the devices I've presented are constructed, nor have I provided you with a circuit that could be scrutinized. What have I given can be summed up in three simple words.

Food For Thought

See I am not a trained professional, trained professionals try to prove things to themselves and to their peers. I have no desire to prove anything to anyone, and couldn't even if I wanted to. Without knowledge of the Absolute nothing can be proven. Exact details are therefore meaningless. I don't desire to provide anyone with details, each person is more than capable of forming his/her own hypothesis regarding what "could" be taking place in the machine, assuming he/she is in the position and has the desire to investigate the matter further. When the decision to investigate is made, and it always is, we find that the investigator will always change something, once this happens investigator is no longer on the path established by the source of the information. What I hope is that you don't see this as a complete waste of your time, I hope that you don't think that I spent the last few years away from my loved ones in a broom closet carrying out senseless experiments. I hope you think that I think more of you and am here sharing that which I feel is right and true. The last thing we need is more of the same, the last thing we need is to be misled by one who is misguided. There are no facts, I don't believe we are justified in believing in them. At one point the world was flat, everything changed when it was accepted that it was round, there are rumors that it doesn't exist, and that this conversation is a figment of our collective imaginations.

What does the information provided thus far mean to you, how can you apply it?

Regards
                        erfinder,

I appreciate what you have shared so far, it is great and keep it flowing, it will take some time to assimilate what you have released so far. Since Friday I have had no time to look at this seriously, so am now falling somewhat behind on the concepts you first hinted at and for sure have fallen farther behind as of late.

Honestly in my case the water still has to many dissolved solids and needs further clarification, that which you have been doing many times a day since this thread was started and things are going well. Just to let you know, I am perhaps slower than most when it comes to reading between the lines, so do not hold that against me, I like many, am more of a hands on type of guy and I learn the most by doing on the bench.

When it comes to the questions you have asked me, I am not avoiding them, I just cannot answer them at this time, as I plainly do not know and if I wrote something it would be an uneducated guess and nothing more.

Working towards understanding.

Dave Wing
                        Last edited by Dave Wing; 03-23-2014, 06:29 PM.

Comment

I built this a few months before the second Bedini SG book came out, maybe even earlier than that, I don't recall. In that book the new attraction mode was suggested. I felt that attraction and repulsion must be used, together, a theme which is implemented in all of my air core devices. Attraction and repulsion must be allowed to operate as one force in the direction of rotation.

The effects of current limiting in this device is reversed to that found in conventional motors. This ability is imparted to it through the arrangement of the magnets. The device is switched when the wave is going negative, the induced EMF (generator action proper) is in the same direction as the applied EMF. The two EMF add, while operating, the consumption increases with increasing RPM, and indication that the increasing CEMF is not limiting the current being supplied to the machine. I am of the opinion that motors should get stronger as they spin faster. We pay for this, but here we get what we pay for, and this is added to that which the device itself is producing. Recovery is captured and routed out in the all to familiar manner.

Looking forward to seeing what you're building JP. I am not really trying to say anything with this build. I would really like to build a multiple phase axial version of this motor I think it would rock. I only posted this to share more info on it, I'm not trying to take this discussion in this direction, I mentioned it and thought maybe a visual was in order. It is a very interesting piece, the possible applications for it are many.

Regards

EDIT.....

Might as well show a video of the device in action.

Regards
                          erfinder,

Great demonstration, that is something that is very interesting indeed and I will try to replicate, along with many others I am sure. With the magnets you are using in the video are they magnetized like the typical ceramic block magnet we use in most Bedini replications( north on the largest face and south on the opposing largest face)? How are they arranged on your rotor faces?

Thank you,

Dave Wing

Comment

erfinder,

we consider what you share as valid and agree with your position especially as it relates to generator and motor function and how to fold the cemf back into the primary. so since we agree the next step is to make a working model, we love building things here.

Tom C

Comment

Hi erfinder,

You told me to get and watch EFTV 23 and that the wise have their coils communicate between each other.
                              While these coils are communicating there is a self oscillation going on.

I'd say you are telling me to connect the coils in parallel while the coils are shifted the usual way to get a zero potential (not a magnetic zero in my case.)
                              This way you will have generator action sloshing back and forth between the two coils, at very specific times.

On top of that the battery is 'loaded' on the motor in the potential gap and the motor action engages.
                              Or in your case the 'Battery' EMF runs on top of the 'Coil' EMF.

I want to make a new circuit in which the 'spike' energy is fed back to the front stage, using output and input capacitors.
                              I have made a circuit before that would pulse the energy back to the front stage while the input battery was disconnected for a moment.
                              stealth spintop
                              Similar to this but better.

In this version the run capacitor is on the physical same coil as the battery and it has an extra transistor to separate the battery from the run capacitor.
                              So when the voltage on the run capacitor reaches above the battery voltage, it will move into the coil and top on the battery power.
                              This will hopefully increase the received and recoverable energy and thus accumulate the energy.

Because we agree on one thing for sure, the motor is supposed to become stronger as it spins faster.
                              I know you disagree on using trigger coils, I have a spare hall effect under the dust in the shed, no problem.
                              JP
                              P.S. the bucking magnet setup I have here is just because I can get almost double the coupling between the coils and the magnets.
                              Its not just two magnets bucking here, its a whole rotor that is trying to push all these fields outward.(potential energy increase)
                              I have built twillight in the same way, but that has a large air-gap and too short wire.
                              & I don't think you can oppose the neodymium magnets, their too strong. JB has other magnets.

Comment

I have tried to follow the posts and there are simple too many abstracts to understand the full picture.
                                I understand that what you are saying, I don't know how to convert that to a working model right now.

The idea I have now is to try parallel coils & different lengths of wire for attraction/repulsion coils

I got inspired by this document: window motor
                                Until today I had no idea the coils had such an asymmetry and also the last image with the biased magnets, so cool, food for thought.

I know you don't want me to replicate your device, but I want to anyway, I'm not going for less any more or I will build the current BS like a chicken without a head.
                                From one side I want to make the people feel the pain, until they say stop and tell me how its made.
                                On the other side I want the people to feel the pain, because they can see I'm almost there and the world doesn't progress.
                                I have had enough of the cat and mouse games.

I will keep building 'almost devices', until it is time!
                                JP
                                Last edited by urcoffeetastestoasty; 03-24-2014, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X