Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is what i'm trying to do pointless?

Hi guys.
    My ultimate plan is to build a super fast Bedini motor with lots of run coils with the sole purpose of powering a shaft which will then turn a homemade Axial Flux Generator.
    Have many people done this? I've only seen a couple of people on youtube do it and it looks interesting.
    If you can make the shaft spin fast enough, could you get more gains from an Axial Flux Generator than you could with the Bedini. I like the idea of using the Bedini to power the shaft because i can just keep swapping the batteries over on the SG to keep the shaft going. Or not?

Generally speaking ,, yea pointless.

Monopoles make poor prime movers.

Comment

Originally posted by BobZilla View Post
      Generally speaking ,, yea pointless.

Monopoles make poor prime movers.
      Hi Bob.
      Oh i thought more run coils more speed?
      What would be the best way to get more speed and torque on a shaft then?

Comment

not with a monopole, you need a window motor
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOWLWe9HEMw

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi all,

The SG is an Energiser......which means that it is A Speed Motor...but still a Prime mover by defination..

A conventional Prime mover is A Torque Motor (to over come Lenz's Opposition).
          a Conventional Generator needs to be both Torque and Speed motor since we are transfering POWER to the out Put.. (NOT ENERGY),
          While a SG Needs only Speed (ideally no friction present all along) to directly translate ENERGY to the out put (NOT POWER)
          do you guys follow what this is telling us..??
          Best Regards,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
            Hi all,

The SG is an Energiser......which means that it is A Speed Motor...but still a Prime mover by defination..

A conventional Prime mover is A Torque Motor (to over come Lenz's Opposition).
            a Conventional Generator needs to be both Torque and Speed motor since we are transfering POWER to the out Put.. (NOT ENERGY),
            While a SG Needs only Speed (ideally no friction present all along) to directly translate ENERGY to the out put (NOT POWER)
            do you guys follow what this is telling us..??
            Best Regards,
            Faraday88.
            Can you dumb it down a bit for me please
            I still can't see why it wouldn't work. My main dilemma is whether or not the charging ability of a axial flux alternator to a battery bank would be greater than say a multi coil 8 filar SG to a battery bank. And whether or not the size of the SG machine needed to power the Flux Alternator enough to get good charging, would be good enough on it's own as it is anyway making the Axial Flux Generator Pointless.
            I keep picturing the SG charging a battery bank and the Axial Flux Generator making the most of the spinning shaft and hooked up to provide additional charging to the same battery bank the SG is charging. Or am i missing something obvious? lol
            I know i won't know until i build it but building it takes time and money. Both of which are in short supply. Just thought i'd get peoples opinion on before i potentially waste time and money on magnets etc.
            This is a video i saw that got me thinking. It's a VERY crude design but the same principle.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qC8GXdLbCU

Comment

there is almost zero horsepower to an energiser.... you need horsepower to spin a generator. its not a good prime mover, not designed to be, the wheel is just a trigger source for the transistors.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                there is almost zero horsepower to an energiser.... you need horsepower to spin a generator. its not a good prime mover, not designed to be, the wheel is just a trigger source for the transistors.

Tom C
                Tom do you have any links to videos or sites with detailed instructions on how to build a window motor?

Comment

go to this page:http://www.fight-4-truth.com/Schematics.html

scroll down to image 15. I would reccomend using ceramics no neodymnium magnets. Erwin Did a lot of work with Bedini tech. no guarantees on any of it but he did have a successful replication.

Tom C

Comment

HI,

a SG or SSG does not produce much torque, but they do produce some.... enough that a high turns count coil placed next to a wheels magnets will fill up a cap that can be pulsed out into another battery. doing this will place a lite load on the SG and make the SG current draw go down some, which is a good thing....

Too much load and the SG will drop out of tune and double pulse..... Not good........

Comment

Tom,

Do you know if those schematics at http://www.fight-4-truth.com/Schematics.html are indeed by John Bedini? The certainly look like it, but John did say that there are files on the Internet with his name on them that he didn't produce.

Kamen

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                        go to this page:http://www.fight-4-truth.com/Schematics.html

scroll down to image 15. I would reccomend using ceramics no neodymnium magnets. Erwin Did a lot of work with Bedini tech. no guarantees on any of it but he did have a successful replication.

Tom C
                        I've seen that site before. It doesn't tell you how to make one though. Not enough instructions for a beginner to make anyway. Do you know of any videos or ages that show exactly how to build one?

Comment

Kamen,
                          Those are not from John's pen they are from Erwin Baudesteddar (sp), some good info there as he studied John Bedini, but it is not from John's pen, hope that answers your question. Al

Comment

no those are erwins.... there are some JPGs that are from John's old website, but those drawings are not his. I was just trying to give marine some info.

Marine there is no simple build instructions, Erwins is as close as you will get. there is some great info in this book http://www.teslagenx.com/books/tx-fe...category=books

it has the window motor lab notes in it. thats about it.

Tom C

Comment

Working...
                            X