Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zheng sheng ming discovered the origin of gravitation

Zheng sheng ming discovered the origin of gravitation
    In Hong Kong of China, China humanity technology publishing house in October in 2012 published zheng sheng ming’s book, the title of book is Nature-mechanism-force origin,the ISBN is 9789881986863. In this book, Zheng sheng ming’ s discoveries in physics were included.
    Zheng sheng ming was born in zhengwan village of mawan of xinjing xiang in gansu province in China. Zheng sheng ming’s experiments showed that moving photon produce gravitation and electromagnetic force, he had revealed the essence of gravitational mass and the essence of electric charge, in the end, he had unified the gravitation and electromagnetic force. All these were published in his book (9789881986863).
    Zheng sheng ming has been researching physics more than twenty years till today. His great experiments first was completed in 2001, his first book was published in 2008(9789881767592). Then his more discoveries had been published in Germany in 2011. See below website: https://www.lap-publishing.com/catal...-moving-matter. To convenience the readers, he also published his book in two books (9781481284349, 9781481926058).
    The main contents in the book (9789881986863) were the descriptions of the detail of Zheng sheng ming’s experiments and all calculates. Zheng sheng ming showed that the essence of the electromagnetic force and gravitation was the same and their size was equal. This could be helpful in understanding of the meaning of gravitational mass which Newton and Einstein defined and the meaning of electric charge which Coulomb and Franklin defined. Moreover, zheng sheng ming further revealed the essence of caloric and the mechanism of chemical reaction, and demonstrated the quantum and General theory of Relativity were wrong. Along this way, he revealed the mechanism of motion in optics, thermal, electromagnet, and gravitation. This showed the mechanism of natural motion. The author found that the elementary particle in the Nature is the photon and the moving photons produce electromagnetic force and gravitation. Meanwhile the photons also transmit these forces in space.
    It is well known that since Newton discovered universal gravitation, people have been thinking that the origin of gravitation only relating to the gravitational mass, and defined the gravitational mass in the expression of the gravitational force, so they have not investigated other reasons. Although many people had investigated gravitation, because their thought had been confined in the concept of gravitational mass, and due to the essence of gravitational mass had not been revealed, thus they had not discovered the origin of gravitation. For examples: the Eötvös experiment, Fischbach analysis, and Einstein general theory of relativity, all these investigations did not clearly show the origin of gravitation. While investigating origin of gravitation, Zheng sheng ming had discovered that moving photons produce gravitation. This discovery revealed the origin of gravitation. Zheng sheng ming’s experiments and discoveries solved the paradoxical mystification, meanwhile his further experiments also showed that the moving photons produce gravitation, this gravitation produces wave phenomena. He had thus unified the gravitation and electromagnetic force. Moreover, he had further revealed the essence of caloric, and had revealed the mechanism of chemical reaction; had demonstrated the Robert Andrews Millikan fundamental charge of electron was wrong, and had demonstrated the quantum and General theory of Relativity were all wrong.
    All these achievements include in his published book (9789881986863), his works are epoch-work, and his discoveries will bring revolutionary in physics. These achievements not only bring a revolutionary insight, but also bring progresses in techniques and the welfare to human.
    Some value information sees below website:
    zheng sheng ming | Just another blogs.scienceforums.net site
    404????
    http://winshine.blog.hexun.com/
    the contents of his book is below:
    Preface........................................... .................................................. ............................... 13
    Abstract.......................................... .................................................. ............................... 13
    Introduction...................................... .................................................. ............................. 15
    Chapter1.The origin of gravitation....................................... ........................................... 18
    1. 1. Moving photons produce gravitation....................................... ............................... 18
    1. 2.In red light, moving photons produce gravitation....................................... ............ 18
    1.2.1. Experiment 1................................................. .................................................. ..... 18
    1.2.2. Experiment 2................................................. .................................................. ..... 20
    1.2.3. Experiment 3................................................. .................................................. ..... 21
    1.2.4. Experiment 4................................................. .................................................. ..... 23
    1.3. In green light, the moving photon produce gravitation....................................... ... 28
    1.4. To test a prediction from above discovery......................................... ..................... 30
    1.5. Quantitative experiment........................................ .................................................. 32
    1.5.1. Photons possess mass.............................................. ............................................. 32
    1.5.2. Quantitative experiment........................................ ............................................... 32
    Chapter 2.The essence of light............................................. ......................................... 39
    2.1The interference fringe of light which like wave characteristic is produced
    by gravitation that moving photons produce. .................................................. .....39
    2.2. Expound some optical phenomena......................................... ................................ 45
    .................................................. .....................

zheng sheng ming's experiment

zheng sheng ming's experiment
    see below picture:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	b_EFFF38BEDA2703263971CA6A96AA05BA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	45554

Comment

see zheng sheng ming's experiment

see zheng sheng ming's experimental phenomenaClick image for larger version

Name:	zhengshengming5.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	45555

Comment

Hi Sunrise,

Take a look to Keshe Fundation. He have operational antigravitation machines working, and plasma batteries

Keshe Foundation - Home

Gaspar

Comment

Dear Sir Gaspar:
          thank youfor your kind very much instruction! best wishes to you!
          yours sincerely,
          sunrise

Comment

the experiment only sign in can see

Comment

I feel this website is the best website in the world

I feel this website is the best website in the world, please someone could tell this website is in which Country? and how to contact them?

Comment

I have below thought: if the people interesting my book, and the website support I upload my book, I will upload my book, the reader only donate $1 then can read my book, meanwhile I will donate half of reader donate to this website, is this feasible? I look forward hearing from reader and this website

Comment

Working...
                X