Alexander US Patent 3913004 Increasing Electrical Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander US Patent 3913004 Increasing Electrical Power

Does the technique of rotation with transformer effect (double wires) as in the 1975 Patent motor/generator, ALSO APPLY to the certain special BRIGGS alternators , the one with black and red wires with white end connector, stator ring for riding lawnmower engine . The two ends of alternators are grounded. This is a dual output alternators with wires in same slot being activated by magnets. One side for light bulbs AC , other for one diode charging battery DC . IF PUT TOGETHER, and with bridge rectifier, output was 14.9 amps. Someone tested this and their video was shut down. The alternators are run by crankshaft, no extra electric input power required as in the transformer type Patent.First winding generates ac out, it also induces into 2nd winding for 2nd output increased power, and that winding generates also from magnet. . Free electrical energy increase? A 1 cyl engine with same ring set,was run at idle speed on hydrogen gas generated and expanded water vapor pressure in 2008.
    Last edited by russwr; 05-26-2021, 02:01 PM.

Hi russwr,

I'm very familiar with the Briggs dual alternator set up, having spent several prior years as an outdoor power equipment dealer. The 35 watt headlamps will pull about 3 amps AC each for a total of approximately 6 amps AC. The battery charging coil has to supply enough current to keep the battery charged while also supplying current to the electric clutch. This will require it to provide a minimum of 6 amps.

If the two outputs are connected in parallel and then run thru a full wave bridge rectifier, I have no doubt they could produce 14.9 amps at somewhere near 12 volts. I don't think this is any different than any other multi-wound alternator and would have very little transformer effect in my opinion.

There is, however, the transforming generator designed and built by Jim Murray that utilizes a transformer effect that is revealed in this link. http://dynafluxalternator.com/

And as for the Alexander US Patent 3913004 Increasing Electrical Power, I looked this up here http://rexresearch.com/alxandr/alexandr.htm I have an old ONAN generator, model 4UF-3N/60A that is identical to what is shown in the link. I have experimented with powering it from a 12 volt battery, and it does output AC voltage. The speed is below the 1800 RPM required for 60 cycle, and the voltage was well below it's 120/240 rating. The current draw was pretty high, so I quit doing the experiment for fear of burning out some windings. It's been a few years since I did this. I may have to revisit this experiment under more controlled conditions!

Gary Hammond,

Comment

The Briggs riding lawnmower engine alternators are of two types. The full surround ring of one full wire coil , or 2 coils- each in 1/2 side of ring circle. (2 curves) The Alexander Patent refers to 2 separate windings wound same time next to each other. It would be easy to redo a used Briggs alternator Ring so as to prove the Patent as valid. Wind count of turns on 2 poles in succession, then wind next 2 poles opposite way for AC output.The crankshaft provides the turning movement of strong magnets around the stationary ring . The embedded 12 magnets on inside of flywheel are of two types- small or large for more power. See pictures of each flywheel on Ebay for size comparison. I purchased the 17HP type flywheel with visual large magnets. Magnet wire gauges are purchased on Ebay. The four ends of 2 wires can be hooked to bridge rectifier for output current. The Patent states the wires 2 diamerers in ratio of 3:1 and add up the the size of original single wire diameter, as tested with vernier caliper. Induced current comes out one wire. Induced current comes out other wire. The first wire induces into 2nd wire for OVER ALL INCREASED power output. Car alternators require amps to run the field coil. The lawnmower alternator is self powered - no input current from battery. (similar to magneto effect of ignition coil that runs by one magnet on outside of Briggs flywheel. The internet has chart showing the array of types of Briggs alternators. Many are transferrable, just like the flywheels. The largest amps was the 2 yellow wire type, which is same as the 2 black wire type since the ohms resistance is the same, but the double black one is less money. - marketing advertising to overcharge consumers for the yellow wires alternator. In some engine hook ups, one set of the the two ends are grounded under flywheel, while others have both ends facing out and available for full wave rectification. The alternator cables and connector always hang down on left side of briggs 12v starter motor. Just remember- if changing from aluminum flywheel ring gear on flywheel to steel ring gear on different flywheel, The "small" gear on starter motor has to be change from plastic to steel small gear to match flywheel with steel casting.

Comment

Working...
      X