Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to build

Hello, Women, Men, Children, Frogs, Dogs and circuits,

My name is around here somewhere, I’m sure you can find it, you all have more experience in these forum thingy’s then I do.

I’ve been schooling myself in electronics, free energy and such for over 25 years. I’ve read Dollard, Bearden, Murakami, Lindemann, Bedini, ’n most of the other greats on this forum and elsewhere. And watched videos by all of the aforementioned. I still don’t know nuthin’. But I know that I know enough of nuthin’ that I can build almost anything. But now I’m stuck.

A couple of months ago, I decided to come out of my shell and ask other people. There are so many ideas out there I don’t know which to choose. I only have enough time and money to build one. Not enough for further research.

Has anybody seen a list of ”Free” energy devices wherein is included, say, 3 to 5 of the easiest to build, with zero maintenance, reasonably inexpensive devices for powering a single, three bedroom home. My favorite would have no moving parts, produce cold electricity, no batteries and leave nothing for my wife to do after I move on, and PG&E dies of greed. Just point, I can follow well.

If there is not such a compilation now, I would be willing to build one. You folks could send me your favorites, I could sort them.

Thank for you all for all you have done to get us where we are today. In my not so humble opinion it is time for many to start building.

Ed

Hi Ed, you are asking for the "nirvana" of free energy, try looking a little bit lower first at some tried and true methods and upgrade them.
    A much overlooked work is Michael Faraday's 1831 homopolar motor / generator, work out how to increase the voltage output and your on a winner.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homopolar_generator

Comment

I have been thinking of Edwin V. Gray and his EMA motor and I have come up with an overunity idea: Click image for larger version

Name:	dema.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	72980

Comment

Ahh... Stu, are you trying to tell me there ain't no Santa Claus Here I was thinking, after all these years, there must be 4 or 5 devices out there that us builder types could put together from some instructions, videos or schematics to light up one's home. I understand how to do that, but my mind just doesn't work in the way that I can take a Faraday, a Don Smith, or a Bedini device and improve on it. But with the amount of responses I've had, you must be right. Either everyone's been scared off, or "free" energy on such a scale just isn't possible yet. Maybe in another half a century.

It would certainly be worth it to pay for instructions of some sort, if the price wasn't terribly expensive. As I said above I don't have the funds for research.

Thanks,
        Ed
        Last edited by edwelborn; 07-17-2020, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Hello hermesatar, Although I believe I have some inclination of what direction your thoughts a going, I don't think i'm am a person to have this discussion with— you should probably move your response to another area of the forum, but that is someone else's call.

As I read through your thoughts I have a minor question just in the math you write; "1+1+1+1=4 amperes with 4+4+4+4=16 turns in parellel which makes the total magnetic field of 16." Shouldn't that be another figure than 16 or am I not understanding simple math?

Below at the end of that paragraph you ask: "Is this over unity?" To my mind it is, but this is why I think you need to move your thoughts where the experts will see it.

Thanks for your response,
          Ed

Comment

Hi edwelborn, I posted my ideas at http://www.aboveunity.com/thread/att...c-abf7018403d8 and got an answer from Chris. He showed a calculation that for a known inductance of 10 mH and you double it to 20 mH the turns only increase from 323 to 411. An increase of 1.272 more turns, not 2.000 more turns as I thought. Best Wishes, Hermesatar.
            Last edited by hermesatar; 07-18-2020, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X