Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overunity Article

Hi All,

I have written my first draft of an article for my local paper about free energy. This article is, in part, about this group and John B. I figured there would be no better place that here than to get feedback about this article. If anyone can find any inconsistencies or incorrect information in the article, I would appreciate some feedback.

http://www.pacificenergyfoundation.c...y_Article.html

The purpose of this article is simplify the science of Free Energy for the minds of the general public.

Thanks,

Daryl

Anyone? Bueller?

Comment

cool..love it

Comment

great article Daryl!!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Hansen View Post
          Hi All,

I have written my first draft of an article for my local paper about free energy. This article is, in part, about this group and John B. I figured there would be no better place that here than to get feedback about this article. If anyone can find any inconsistencies or incorrect information in the article, I would appreciate some feedback.

http://www.pacificenergyfoundation.c...y_Article.html

The purpose of this article is simplify the science of Free Energy for the minds of the general public.

Thanks,

Daryl
          Hi Dary,
          The article is concise and correct in what it states. however while we always quote COP and Effiecency,
          the fact that a system has to be a combination of both OPEN and CLOSED loop (Gariel kron) is what i feel is more discriptive in explaning an Asymmetrical machine. i fact it is only COP that is prevalent in describing an Energy machine.
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Well done Daryl

Comment

Hi Faraday88,

So you are saying that an asymmetrical system has both open and closed components to it? Ah, well I guess in order to run at all, a portion of it has to be closed. Does that sound about right? Any where you can point me to verify this?

Thank I really appreciate your feedback. I want to make sure all the facts are correct.

Comment

Hi Daryl,

The quest for understanding how Energy operates pertaining to Machines is best described by Electricity and Magenetism or Electromagnetism.
                look at it this way, in a system which is closed loop you cannot hope to double close loop it by feeding back the Current to the source Dipole (i mean conduction Current here) to sustain it , unless you have Asymmetrical Current which is Voltage Like and this is where the Radiant comes into picture. Current by its very nature is already looped enetity, so by looping it all over again you are killing the system faster than it can power the load (same as the Back e.m.f).
                hope you catch the point.
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Very nice read. I hope it gets published

Comment

Hi Farady88,

Does this more accurately describe it:

"To have a COP greater than 100% there must be an open/symmetrical component. Without the open component, there is no place for nature to input it's additional energy."

Comment

Hi Daryl,
                      You are correct in the way you think, but let me emphasis a bit more on this:
                      the law of defination states that you make atleast one entity as absolute so that the other(s) can be defined on the basis of this absolute enity, and that how an analogy emergers to compare with. but this is exactly not how things are..!
                      Energy as an entity can never exist independently.. and this is how the 'OPEN' 'CLOSE' Paths are connected.
                      A Machine itself can be regarded as a NODE that interfaces the Input and Out put, the distinguishing aspects of the Input and Out put is Dependent on whether the system is Symmetrically or Asymmetrically regauged. This is how an Electromagnetic Machine sees it.
                      let me know if this satify you on your queiry.
                      rgds,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

Okay, thanks Faraday88. I will give it a couple of days and submit this article with new wording. Thanks to all who read the article.

Aloha,

Daryl

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                        Hi Daryl,
                        You are correct in the way you think, but let me emphasis a bit more on this:
                        the law of defination states that you make atleast one entity as absolute so that the other(s) can be defined on the basis of this absolute enity, and that how an analogy emergers to compare with. but this is exactly not how things are..!
                        Energy as an entity can never exist independently.. and this is how the 'OPEN' 'CLOSE' Paths are connected.
                        A Machine itself can be regarded as a NODE that interfaces the Input and Out put, the distinguishing aspects of the Input and Out put is Dependent on whether the system is Symmetrically or Asymmetrically regauged. This is how an Electromagnetic Machine sees it.
                        let me know if this satify you on your queiry.
                        rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

You should put some illustrations in your article.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosmos View Post
                            You should put some illustrations in your article.
                            What do you suggest?

Comment

Working...
                            X