Free energy with seesaw and Kinetic Movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free energy with seesaw and Kinetic Movement

In this sketch 10 numbered tubes will be mounted permanently on a seesaw in Horizontal direction .There will be 10 numbered 100 gram mass Iron balls and these Iron balls will move in these tubes. we will attach two piston generators(linear generator) on the both end of each tube as per diagram.we will take a motor and this motor will work to shake this balanced seesaw in horizontal direction towards 5 centimeter(thrice in a second) back and forth .

I have used a running car example in this design .Suppose a car is running at the speed of 100km/hour and there are 10 numbered passengers in the car then each passengers speed will be also 100 km./hour.
    Here in this design passengers are tubes Containing balls,car is balanced seesaw and speed is turning of seesaw.

Mathematical Equations:We will use F=ma and K.E.=0.5m(v*v) ,equations to understand this concept.

Suppose ,the overall mass of this system is 1.5 kilogram including balls,and tubes and motors and this seesaw is turning .05meter (thrice in second) in back and forth direction then using f=ma,
    F will be 1.5*.05*3= 0.22 watt so the input to turn this total system will be 0.22 watt but to counter mechanical loss and inertia we will have to apply some more force so we will add 0.50 watt more and therefore total input will be now 0.22+0.50=0.72 watt .

we will take it as a 1 watt and if this balanced seesaw turn with this 1 watt force then each iron ball will also get 1 watt force so the acceleration of each iron ball will be using f=ma and a=f/a 1/.1=10 meter/second .It means each ball's speed will be 10 meter /second .

Now using equation k.E.=0.5m(v*v) 0.5*.100*(10*10)= 5 joule per second so each ball will move or accelerate with 5 joule energy to hit the both side pistons and and these pistons will work to move a generator to produce electricity.

we can take 5 joule /second as 5 watt also.

If we take only 20% efficiency of this piston generator then each generator will produce 1 watt and overall output of 20 numbered generators will be 20 watt which is 20 times greater then 1 watt input.

In this way this design will work.

I have tested this design and it is working but the main problem is I don't have piston generators to get electricity but I can calculate and feel the speed of these balls .
    This is completely an Overunity device.
    Attached Files
Working...
X