Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cancelling Magnets are natural MASER emitters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelling Magnets are natural MASER emitters.

What happens when THE CLOCK stops? Here in The Red Cross Maser Detection Outpost we have achieved this strange phenomena and we will describe to you in the next lines what a Human Being feels when TIME IS STOPPED. Every time relevant information is posted FACEBOOK crashes and the wording gets scramble by an unknown agency, so I am going to post the information by bits. The feeling one has when TIME IS STOPPED is the same as DREAMING but with one big difference, instead of the common bearings called TIME and SPACE what one has is HOT and COLD. When Synthetic Telepathy, when the D.E.W energy shot from SATELLITE, do a VORTEX around THE RED CROSS OFFICE protective FARADAY CAGE WALLS OF RANDOM IMPEDANCE and that energy from the SATELLITE instead of hitting the TARGETED INDIVIDUAL, if that energy instead is warded off by the protective walls meta materials created to resemble a hollow sphere, the hollow sphere grow in mass as it absorbs or locks in the maser radiation D.E.W beam an d what the human being feels inside is THE DISAPPEARANCE of synthetic telepathy and along with it all notions of TIME and SPACE, what one has instead of the pain and agony of synthetic telepathy is a DREAMY STATE of HOT and COLD timeless consciousness and the next thing one consciousness realize is the notion of CHARGE, of energy charge like ELECTRON NEGATIVE, PROTON POSITIVE, disappears, what one has is COLD and HOT, like +1 is for HOT, 0 ( zero ) is for not hot, and -1 is for cold; the what one has is ALL reality is the quantum numbers 1, 0 ( hot, not hot ) plus in the -1 ( before big bang or above speed of light ) Cold. So when synthetic telepathy final stopped I had a very pleasurable disposition in which I could move not in TIME or SPACE, time and space are gone when synthetic telepathy stops, pain and agony are gone too, what one has is the possibility to move from HOT to COLD, what one has is a HOT mist, or a COLD mist, when moving into the HOT , I kept moving in the direction of the cold mist for learning the these new bearings, for the learning of the landscape of this timeless void of space dimension, then when my body felt too cold I had to return to the HOT MIST, then when the body was feeling good I would again return and go through the cold mist so I was in fact like a WAVE, me myself was no longer a BODY or MIND, I was a WAVE moving from HOT to not hot ( +1, 0) while at the same time THE GEOMETRY of the -1 dimension like a white hole of pure energy was teaching me the bearings. The White Hole was trying to teach me how SPENT ENERGY ( tepid ) returns to COLD and HOT tension that is USEFUL ENERGY, that THE MAGNET ENERGY is in fact COHERENT THERMAL energy and that protons, electrons and the delusions of POSITiVE, NEGATIVE charge is a consequence of THE COHERENT THERMAL energy in the MAGNET.

: Send

De: takemorem@redcrosszim.org.zw
    Enviada: Terça-feira, 20 de Outubro de 2015 06:31
    Para: telepatiasintetica@bol.com.br
    Assunto: Thank you for your submission!

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Your Name: telepatia sintética

Your Email: telepatiasintetica@bol.com.br

Subject: CIM W90.0XXA, Service d'alerte épidémie / ICD W90.0XXA OUTBREAK alert 10/20/2015

Enviada: Terça-feira, 20 de Outubro de 2015 09:28
    Para: info@saiee.org.za,comciencia@ioc.fio...ad@redcross.bg,d errickrobinson@gmail.com,presidente@...ar6.aer.mil.br
    Assunto: CIM W90.0XXA, Service d'alerte épidémie / ICD W90.0XXA OUTBREAK alert 10/20/2015
Working...
X