Ancient free-energy devices and plasma UFO drives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient free-energy devices and plasma UFO drives

Hi there! Are you aware about the website of graviflight, it is about ancient free-energy devices and UFO drives and it is all highly interesting. I do not want to put a link, though, so you can google for graviflight and see the english version on the website.
    Cheers!

they want money for the ability to get plans to replicate the experiments. Metallman have you accessed the pay side of the website?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi Tom --

This web site for access via the United States is http://english.graviflight.com.
      New members have to pay a one time fee to be a member of that web site. The fee is
      25 euros. Since the english version of this web site is new they are offering a special
      price for english speaking people of 15 Euros. Not sure what that translates into dollars
      and its unclear once your in the web site if you pay for the plans to build the items. At
      the bottom of the home page is a PayPal clickable The information there on the home
      page looks interesting. Would be nice if Metallman did access the paid part of the web
      site to tell us about the information there. The German web site link is http://rejuvenation.graviflight.com/.
      Close to the bottom is the link to the English web site link as I mentioned above.

James

Comment

Hi Tom --

I googled one item listed on the home page and found a free book. Seems to have a lot of
        information there that is locate at http://www.rexresearch.com/stuff4/EnergyEvolution.pdf. Most
        all the items listed on the home page are searchable online and I have found PDF downloads for
        each item I searched for.

-- James

Comment

Thanks James,

I did visit the English version of the site after he posted. I do not mind paying for things, I do it all the time for books and the DVD titles from ETFV.... most times sites that compile info like that are Just a bait and switch... Rexresearch has been my go to for a long time and I get a new CD from Him every years as he adds a huge amount each year, it is really worth supporting his work. Both rexresearch and Patrick Kelley are the real deal. I have all of Patrick Kelley's stuff also. I think those binders are over 2000 pages. if JLN labs would produce a CD with Docs I would probably buy them. I have a friend who visited Jan Luis about a year ago, he is still alive and well.

Metallman has not responded so he may have just been a troll looking to sell something, banned another guy with the tesla link this morning as he was phishing for emails.

Tom C
          Last edited by Tom C; 03-23-2015, 07:31 AM.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I've checked the website and it has some interesting information. Have you got other websites to share? I've got curious about this topic upon checking the site you've shared.
            Solar Power Service Solutions Adelaide

Comment

Working...
            X