crystal battery question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystal battery question?

Just had a quick thought and realized i have never seen AYTHING about it before. Crystal batteries and lead alum batterys and what not have been shown to output power over great deals of time. This leads most to believe they are some sort of perpetual power equilibrium device. the thought i had is...Has anyone ever tried to put normal power through the crystal battery to see how it changes what comes out. seeing as it is a battery of sorts in series with a power supply it would add voltage of course but what i am wondering is if this is acting something like a negative resistor that i had watched a video on before. In this video they show that puting carbon some way accross another carbon strip caused a larger flow of current then they put in the other. if the battery is already doing this to the environment causing the small energy we see out...could we maybe put 10v at 500ma into a crystal battery and get out 10v at 1 amp or something.

If anyone has seen any test done like this please point me in the right direction. would also be interesting to try this with a radiant discharge....insted of charging a cap with you ssg plug it into a crystal battery...see what happens!?!?

Originally posted by Bradley Malone View Post
    Just had a quick thought and realized i have never seen AYTHING about it before. Crystal batteries and lead alum batterys and what not have been shown to output power over great deals of time. This leads most to believe they are some sort of perpetual power equilibrium device. the thought i had is...Has anyone ever tried to put normal power through the crystal battery to see how it changes what comes out. seeing as it is a battery of sorts in series with a power supply it would add voltage of course but what i am wondering is if this is acting something like a negative resistor that i had watched a video on before. In this video they show that puting carbon some way accross another carbon strip caused a larger flow of current then they put in the other. if the battery is already doing this to the environment causing the small energy we see out...could we maybe put 10v at 500ma into a crystal battery and get out 10v at 1 amp or something.

If anyone has seen any test done like this please point me in the right direction. would also be interesting to try this with a radiant discharge....insted of charging a cap with you ssg plug it into a crystal battery...see what happens!?!?

Hi,
    Irrespective of what kind of Battery it is.. Every Battery is a Negative Resistor (Negistor) already. the charging current does not determine how much you can draw when you load the battery, it is the Internal Impedance that determines how much can be drawn without 'loading' the Internal Impedance itself. The Radiant way of charging does the 'magic' of Reducing this impedance as opposed to the Increasing of Impedance resulted by Conventional Charging methods (and its Discharging cycle)
    Crystal battery are Water fuel cell, little water added to them make them come to life, and then another thing happens Crystallization! which provide the Electrochemical e.m.f or the cell Voltage. Unlike Lead-acid Battery, Crystal battery are Water fuel fed Batteries, although external charging enhances the charging along with Water added.
    you may have to pile several in Parallel to get the required 10V @1A .
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

i totally understand that... add a AA battery in series with another one acts as a negative resistor. I am mostly focused on the solid crystal batteries that use no water...just magnesium copper and an alumborax epsom and no-salt cooked in it. the thing I am trying to wrap my head around is if it does not get the power from water or a chemical reaction with lead it is just an inherent "thing" in this configuration. if the power is different in some way then why do they act differently...for instance....take a crystal cell like the one i described ....put it in series with a pulse generator. do they "charge" as does the batteries in a tesla switch. The main key to it seemed to be the current flowing was passed backward through one battery causing it to charge. I am rambling because i can't find the exact way to say what im trying to say....if they already put out power by thier construction...then is the charge discharge linear i think is the word. i haven't seen anyone try to charge the solid "no-water" crystal cells lead allum i have seen but just a simple charge discharge test...that leveled out at two or so volts and stayed there. if there is a different way they make electricity in that stage im wondering can we increase the energy buy giving the pump that is already there ...a little slap on the butt. with electricity.

Comment

what i think i am getting at is, other batteries use other things to make electricity chemical reactions and whatever else but they are things we can't change. a chemical reaction requires the chemicals to do there thing when they are done you charge to undo what it did so it can do it again. with these crystal cells you put it together....and it just puts out power (seemingly forever). So they obviously (I think its obvious) make electricity in a different way. So if it is a different way maybe this way it is possible to be altered. would pulsing one of these in series with say 10 megahertz with something like 10 percent duty cycle....would it cause the crystal to stay resonant and output more power during the off time then it produced without you pulsing it. do they charge exactly like normal batteries or could you gain by pulsing them with very high voltage and almost no current...."excite the crystals" . Its in my head ...just can't get it to the fingertips.

Comment

Working...
        X