This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
    Erfinder, I was wondering if you could type out a few more lengthy paragraphs of non-sensical garbage? I really love staying up to date on your feelings.
    I find erfinders comments extremely valuable and very thought provoking, it has helped me a great deal in my research, which i feel has come along way thanks to him, whether its garbage to you is a matter of opinion, but this forum is about the FREE EXCHANGE of ideas and thought.

if you dont like it i dont understand why are you looking on this thread at all?

anyone provide me with something that amazes me and is unique and then a thread might be started about your comments instead, and sure enough people will be there putting you down, after all were only human

Comment

Oh ok THAT'S what this forum is for...I had forgotten.

I could've sworn I typed erfinderscondescendingresponses.com in my address bar.

Thanks for reminding me.

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
      If its nonsense, why even comment Gordon...this exchange....this one right here between you and I...this is nonsense. Show me your projects doing what I show you, show me anything other than that which I can find in a quick Google search.

Comment

Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
        Oh ok THAT'S what this forum is for...I had forgotten.

I could've sworn I typed erfinderscondescendingresponses.com in my address bar.

Thanks for reminding me.
        This is exactly what I mean...you have nothing to offer......unfortunate. Think what you want about me....I want you to see what I see, and I know you will.....eventually.... I have seen what you see, and am not impressed. I am trying to see what's being suggested by those who inspired both of us, and for this, my effort, you insult me. I don't mean to come across like I know more than you, its just that darn bench of mine you know....those results I keep blah blah blahing about....demonstrates that I can do something that you can't, you could....maybe....but to do so, you have to start looking at my rants as being more than just garbage...... It's you who bars you from seeing what I see, as if you are interested....I mean, you said it yourself, you read my "garbage", for all the wrong reasons, but you read it....good enough for me, the seed is sown. More important than my being able to "do" something is layman explanation of what I am doing, and its relation to mainstream. We are sooo ready to throw everything we know away to adopt something.....cant call it anything other than something, because it has no foundation..... I say....lets not burn the text books yet.....

The thing you need to recognize is right now you are protecting someone else's interests, and its in their best interest that you stay right where you are, blind, and helpless, beak open, waiting to be fed. I want the opposite for you, and want this in spite of your insulting me, and taking what I say personally. Anyway...I think I have given you enough attention.....Sooooo......back to typing garbage, garbage for you to digest at your leisure.

Regards
        Last edited by erfinder; 08-11-2014, 12:56 PM.

Comment

This is exactly what I mean...you have nothing to offer......unfortunate.
          Thats a Bit unfair erfinder, he does have something to offer after all he is making ethanol bio-fuel

and of course unproductive comments....

what do you think of the demon motor erfinder or anyone else? and also the interferometry and coil sizing of the three coil spool JB ferris wheel

Comment

Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
            Thats a Bit unfair erfinder, he does have something to offer after all he is making ethanol bio-fuel

and of course unproductive comments....

what do you think of the demon motor erfinder or anyone else? and also the interferometry and coil sizing of the three coil spool JB ferris wheel
            What I meant was he has nothing productive to add to this conversation. It wasn't an insult, and honestly, this is my area of interest, not bio fuel.

Regarding the ferris wheel....I have no idea what JB is demonstrating. It's why I always say my opinion. What I know is what I have experienced while trying to comprehend his message. Coil sizing is an interesting concept I call it impedance mismatching. By doing it proper, all of the inductive collapse is shifted so that a greater percentage of the recoverable energy leaves the circuit either at the compression point at the diode, or the pick up coil. In a video ErikN built machine that he said would not run, he took it to JB and they ended up adding a coil, the coils were not the same impedance. ErikN said in the video that they needed the extra coil to get the device to run, JB said the same thing, then a few minutes into his talk, he says he did it so that they could get the power out???!?!?! JB supports what I found on my own, what any of you could have found. This concept led me to understand that the phase of the collapse event can be shifted! This was one of the most important things that I have observed, it becomes important in more complex systems incorporating self regulating reactance, enter the SG, the SG in my opinion is a very basic embodiment of a self regulating reactor, but not designed to do what it could do.

Three coils shifted is important because of how it relates to the generator action in the system. The offset reveals the truth about Lenz's law, after recognizing what this configuration does, I began to see Lenz's law as being nothing more than an observation, an observed limitation in improperly configured systems. In my opinion, Lenz informs us of how not to build a system.

My two cent....I could say more but don't want to put any of you to sleep....

Regards

Comment

you mean a 90 degree phase shift of the collapse event in a properly configured system?

the layout you suggest - orthogonal motor generator means one is a copy of the other?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
                you mean a 90 degree phase shift of the collapse event in a properly configured system?

the layout you suggest - orthogonal motor generator means one is a copy of the other?
                Collapsing field.....not sinusoidal, this is new territory...how does phase apply to the potential generated by a collapsing magnetic field? Your guess will probably be as good as mine. I accomplished this with two solenoid coils. One coil was high inductance the other was low inductance they were operated as one coil. More important than what I did, was what came from it......my opinion.

Regards

Comment

JB supports what I found on my own, what any of you could have found. This concept led me to understand that the phase of the collapse event can be shifted! ... In my opinion, Lenz informs us of how not to build a system.
                  Words to ruminate on! Thanks for the comments.
                  Bob

Comment

where do beginers go from here?

erfinder, I was about to get the 2 recommended books on this site and then found this thread. Thanks much aln for starting it! I think you are onto many valuable out of the box concepts. This could get very politically incorrect but I am going risk asking you any way as I am the same type of thinker as you are. From your perspective and all you have learned what do you recommend for beginners to do in relation to "bedini type" devices? Where do we start research and building? Do we get the recommended books or look elsewhere? Do you have videos posted any where or can you recommend sites and or channels you like? PM me if this is too controversial. Thanks Alan

Comment

As most are aware, there are two fundamental winding relationships presently practiced in the DC motor and a combination of these two results in a third.

• Shunt connection
                      • Series connection
                      • Compound connection

We are trained to see what we want to see, and not what's there. I try to see what is there. In my opinion, a motor is an electro-mechanical representation of an LC. One can begin to realize the reality of this when one makes a careful analysis of the motors relation to the supply when operating at top RPM, in a no load condition. Once we begin to see and accept this new view, hopefully, without question, we can begin to approach the motor topologies as follows:

• Shunt connection = Parallel LC
                      • Series connection = Series LC
                      • Compound connection = Series-Parallel LC

Now many of you are clever, and will make that fatal assumption that most make and ride a rocket of your own creation (figuratively speaking) to the moon just with this little tidbit. Fight that urge. If you fly off before anything has even been said, you will miss the significance of it all. There is more to the phenomena we identify with as resonance, more than we have ever considered before, well, more than I ever considered. A system of proper conception will behave as if it is all three of the above named. It should be clear that systems as we observe them today already exhibit the behavior of all three of these systems, save one, the series connection.

Its been suggested that I am sharing my thoughts with a wall, there is some truth to this, however, I will not give up on you. I liken you to an infinite impedance, and myself as the force which can overcome any impedance, we all know this force, I therefore know many of you will eventually come around. There is more going on than what you all are preoccupied with. Many demand plans and schematics, saying that they cannot proceed till these things are made available. I say, your job is to comprehend what I am sharing, through a combined effort. I supply you with the tools you need to see what I would like for you to see! All you have to do is observe. The only effort I require from you is that you exercise your mind in ways which you haven't been "motivated" to till now, leave the building to me.

stop violating forum rules and the requests of the forum owner.

Tom C
                      Tom C,

So now an email address constitutes a violation......you guys are loosing it! You really got to explain how an email address violates rules or requests of the forum owner.

erfinder@forgotten-genius.com

Comment

Originally Posted by erfinder
                        JB supports what I found on my own, what any of you could have found. This concept led me to understand that the phase of the collapse event can be shifted! ... In my opinion, Lenz informs us of how not to build a system.
                        Can't help but wonder if this has to do with coil topology and even length as per golden ratio.
                        B

Comment

As far as I am concerned, and this is my opinion, we are dealing with a DC biased, pulsed AC generator. Mag Amp sums it up.
                          erfinder,
                          Could you elaborate on what you meant by pulsed AC ??? As far as I understand Mag Amps, you control DC which in turn saturates the core, which controls the flow of the AC. But Pulsed AC ?!? You mean something like amplitude modulated ??

Thanks
                          Lman

Comment

erfinder,
                            Does the zero force motor fit your ideas of how things should really work by not creating any back emf in the first place that needs to be "captured" or recycled back into the system? JB says the zero force motor does not create any back emf and is not switched by magnets. It uses the Bedini Ron Cole bipolar switch that can use the Hal sensors you really like. Bedini also says energy can be collected by the zero force motor just like the others. If no back emf is being produced then where is the energy coming from that is being collected? Is any one making a zero force motor and showing exactly how it works?
                            Last edited by Radiantnrg; 08-12-2014, 06:40 AM. Reason: another question came up

Comment

as far as comprehend what has been said, N + S = 0 and that is the basis of the machine, if you have two coils in series resonance and one is for example twice the size of the other, one will be 180 degrees out of phase so they will always have the opposite poles and therefore create a void in between the two?(and for very little input i might add, just a tickle) so the rotor magnet wont be attracted to it anymore, as they have already reached equilibrium, turn this effect on and off by moving the position of the coils in the circuit.
                              Back emf really doesn't have anything to do with it as there will be none if the system is doing what we want, the radiant spike everyone talks about is just the magnetic potentials attempt to maintain current in the system so the voltage will rise, its normal in phase electricity - put a resistive load across and there is power - the current is maintained and the voltage wont rise. the voltage generated depends entirely on the resistance.
                              electricity is generation and magnetism degeneration, all they want to do is reach equilibrium.
                              just some thoughts i really don't know anything, this is currently speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiantnrg View Post
                                erfinder,
                                Does the zero force motor fit your ideas of how things should really work by not creating any back emf in the first place that needs to be "captured" or recycled back into the system? JB says the zero force motor does not create any back emf and is not switched by magnets. It uses the Bedini Ron Cole bipolar switch that can use the Hal sensors you really like. Bedini also says energy can be collected by the zero force motor just like the others. If no back emf is being produced then where is the energy coming from that is being collected? Is any one making a zero force motor and showing exactly how it works?
                                is the zero force motor like the Flynn Motor? are there magnets hiding in the toroid? does anyone know

Comment

Working...
                                X