This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
    A coil has the capacity to function as either an inductor or a capacitor (ergo the name reactor was given to the inductor long ago by the wise). The capacitance of the coil isn't limited the so called parasitic capacitance. Capacity in Farads, if we believe what we read, is equal to A*s / V. Inductance in Henrys, if we believe what we read is V*s/A...fascinating. The formula leads us to conclude that the two are one?

Resonance...I asked before...what is resonance? Which resonance are you referring to, I refer to several different forms of resonance, have experience with different forms of resonance in my machines. Like Tesla suggested, in my system, these different forms of resonance are synchronized.

There is a special relation between self induction and capacitance which is not being considered, but was suggested by Tesla. Make that connection! Why do we limit capacitance and inductance to the material, when we know they change with respect to time.

Regards
    --- Quote ---If now, as shown in Figure 2, a conductor B be wound parallel with the conductor A and insulated from it, and the end of A be connected with the starting point of B, the aggregate length of the two conductors being such that the assumed number of convolutions or turns is the same, viz., one thousand, then the potential difference between any two points in A and B will be fifty volts, and as the capacity effect is proportionate to the square of this difference, the energy stored in the coil as a whole will now be two hundred and fifty thousand as great. Following out this principle, I may wind any given coil either in whole or in part, not only in the specific manner herein illustrated, but in a great variety of ways, well-known in the art, so as to secure between adjacent convolutions such potential difference as will give the proper capacity to neutralize the self-induction for any given current that may be employed.
    --- End quote ---

some thoughts
    self induced bias in your coils, your shorting out or ie applying a current to change the inductive reactance of the core as in the magnetic amplifier, increasing capacity in relation to inductance
    keeping the inertia in the magnetic field by transferring to dielectric storage on reversal creating resonance, a true undamped standing wave
    the capacity of the coil is coupled to the supply even when the current is not flowing.
    this flow of energy will match any resistance.

so there is actually two resonances occurring, an electrical one and a magnetic one - and only the correct capacitance inductance frequency voltage settings will ever get you there
    once you have done this it becomes a resistor, and is non inductive but still generating

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
      I was referring to resonance in a tank circuit,
      i have seen a different resonance in a tuned via length of wire in a Stanley Meyer VIC (magnetic amp) which only happened at a specific voltage frequency i got it to occur at voltages around 60 volts only
      i have no idea of the connection,
      edit - it did change over time
      Everything we think we know about resonance is correct! However, much like the observation of Lenz, there are exceptions to the "rules". You immediately drop the old dogma once you experience a circuit which is set to operate at a specific frequency, begin operating beyond the "set limits" which L and C dictate. The phenomena I am describing is self sustaining, self adjusting, if you were to ask me, "this" is what Meyers had (before I am judged, keep in mind, I wasn't asked...)!

We must comprehend resonance for what it is, as layman as possible. We must see the LC embodied in the motor. Once you can identify the LC as the motor, your thoughts should begin to consider how energy inside the LC is moving, what it takes for it to move as it does. I look at Tesla's patents and see a man obsessed with a phenomena he called resonance. We see him busied with self induction and capacity, the two aspect making up the essence of the resonant phenomena. He informs us of special relations between the two, and demonstrates what happens when you match their reactance.

The special relation between the two was danced around, he never came clean about what the relation was, possibly for posterity, hoping that we "the future" asked the correct questions and came to the conclusion on our own. I'm going to tell you what I think, not so that you should make it your dogma, and run with it.... I am going to tell you because its so off the wall that it will not be accepted anyway, and if it is accepted, it is generally done so because one feels its right, but not because one has experience with it.

Self induction and capacity are the same thing, one need look no further than the formula.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FaradHenry.png
Views:	2
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	46429

In conclusion, I am also talking about a tank, in my system the tank isn't limited to the frequency that its components dictate that it should be limited to.

Regards

Comment

--- Quote ---If now, as shown in Figure 2, a conductor B be wound parallel with the conductor A and insulated from it, and the end of A be connected with the starting point of B, the aggregate length of the two conductors being such that the assumed number of convolutions or turns is the same, viz., one thousand, then the potential difference between any two points in A and B will be fifty volts, and as the capacity effect is proportionate to the square of this difference, the energy stored in the coil as a whole will now be two hundred and fifty thousand as great. Following out this principle, I may wind any given coil either in whole or in part, not only in the specific manner herein illustrated, but in a great variety of ways, well-known in the art, so as to secure between adjacent convolutions such potential difference as will give the proper capacity to neutralize the self-induction for any given current that may be employed.
        --- End quote ---

some thoughts
        self induced bias in your coils, your shorting out or ie applying a current to change the inductive reactance of the core as in the magnetic amplifier, increasing capacity in relation to inductance
        keeping the inertia in the magnetic field by transferring to dielectric storage on reversal creating resonance, a true undamped standing wave
        the capacity of the coil is coupled to the supply even when the current is not flowing.
        this flow of energy will match any resistance.

so there is actually two resonances occurring, an electrical one and a magnetic one - and only the correct capacitance inductance frequency voltage settings will ever get you there
        once you have done this it becomes a resistor, and is non inductive but still generating
        Not entirely sure about what you are trying to suggest with the quote from the "Coils for Electromagnets" patent, 512,340. I assume since you were responding to my post on self induction and capacity, its related to that. I already suggested where we should focus our attention, and why, that's what this patent does, but, not in a manner which you can benefit from. Don't take my word for it, build yourself a few of these coils and see if you can get what Tesla is claiming. Most look at this bifilar arrangement and get all teary eyed when they see his numbers. What they don't realize is this coil is increasing the capacity for magnetism, between the turns.......that kinda changes things right?

Don't invest too much time in trying to and figure out my system. Instead, invest that time in studying the system I place at your feet for your consideration. If you spend the necessary amount of time with this information, you will begin to see what I see, and ask the questions I asked. At this point we can begin to have a real exchange, and not this one sided conversation that we are having now. When the time comes we can discuss my system, all aspects discussed, this cannot happen till you see what needs to be seen, and have experienced what you must experience. The foundation must be laid, until your foundation is solid, any discussion about my system would be fruitless, for both of us. The system I give you contain all the pieces, you must spend time with them get to know their ins and outs, put them back together, only then can we have a meaningful exchange, an exchange I welcome, an exchange worth waiting for.

Any source of oscillating current and or potential is a welcomed guest in properly configured systems. The damped wave is a wonderful construction self regulating, following a hyperbolic curve...tells you everything you need to know about the coil, any coil. What it (the wave) tells me is that a coil can't have a "resonant" frequency, each peak in the damped wave is a resonant point.....the peaks reach into infinity....all of these frequencies are harmonic one to the other.....we find that these harmonics or more accurately over tones, (I guess) are odd in nature. The idea (theory) that a coil doesn't have a "resonant" frequency......won't be accepted by many....that's fine, I am only asking folks to consider what I am saying and not turn it into dogma. I've said it before and I will repeat it here again, the frequency that we identify as "eigen frequency" or the self resonant frequency is actually (to me) the Keely chord of mass.....the note which when struck, resonates with all of the peaks manifesting in the damped oscillation. This resonant phenomena isn't limited to one frequency, it embraces all frequencies following the path of least resistance, frequencies following the odd sequence in the coil, all the way into infinity.

We can consider the damped wave like a low loss HF generator that we didn't ask for, nor pay for. It is a generator which seems to operate along a path of least resistance. An undamped wave, basically a square is best generated by compressing damped waves, waves which already contain the necessary harmonic, and amplitude relations......I have demonstrated this, I call the mechanism for generation of square (undamped) from damped waves......Infinite Harmonic Resonant Self Oscillation.......you could experience it....

Regards
        Last edited by erfinder; 08-14-2014, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• what i was thinking is that the bi-filer coil arrangement that so many try to use for this purpose is on its own, is not what we want it does the opposite of what we want, however if this could be switched in and out series parallel either forced or by design it would change where the current and energy are stored and moving in the coil system, and this is what i have been thinking for a while, not sure if its the right track but i want to try it.
          the hyperbolic curve is a 2d representation of a vortex, all power producers have this in common, there is a certain rotational speed that it becomes a generator, happens in water, sonoluminescence clem engine etc..and that would not be linked to LC

You havent placed enough at my feet to go out and design the machine from scratch, all i saw is a video showing a capacitor charging from a (very nicely made) generator, it interested me greatly as it showed something unique, when time allowed i came back to the pages i had bookmarked and they were gone - a repeating trend unfortunately, so anyone who has this deleted information is one up on me.
          i have no diagrams or recommendations of things to try, all i have is what's been said on here, my gut feeling and my experience of magnetic amplifiers - the later not being a great deal.
          so the reason im asking so much and putting out the different ideas i have is that i need to know where to begin.

so far i have a set of series parallel connected set of high capacity (unknown whether external or internal capacity) coils impedance mismatched (to create dissonance?), switched with either hall or optical switching with variable pulse width amplitude, a magnetic biasing circuit that is possibly self regulating via superimposed AC generator effect, orthogonally arranged - somehow these coils are connected so the inductance and capacitance are the inverse counter acting of each other so they have no resonant frequency, with a possible coil shorting technique thrown in the mix - now thats alot of variables to consider. The mind boggles!

all this said, it could be a fate alot worse i could be making someone else's machine in the exact way described and getting no where all my life, experiments start mid September

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
            The damped wave is a wonderful construction self regulating, following a hyperbolic curve...tells you everything you need to know about the coil, any coil. What it (the wave) tells me is that a coil can't have a "resonant" frequency, each peak in the damped wave is a resonant point.....the peaks reach into infinity....all of these frequencies are harmonic one to the other.....we find that these harmonics or more accurately over tones, (I guess) are odd in nature. The idea (theory) that a coil doesn't have a "resonant" frequency......won't be accepted by many....that's fine, I am only asking folks to consider what I am saying and not turn it into dogma. I've said it before and I will repeat it here again, the frequency that we identify as "eigen frequency" or the self resonant frequency is actually (to me) the Keely chord of mass.....the note which when struck, resonates with all of the peaks manifesting in the damped oscillation. This resonant phenomena isn't limited to one frequency, it embraces all frequencies following the path of least resistance, frequencies following the odd sequence in the coil, all the way into infinity.

We can consider the damped wave like a low loss HF generator that we didn't ask for, nor pay for. It is a generator which seems to operate along a path of least resistance. An undamped wave, basically a square is best generated by compressing damped waves, waves which already contain the necessary harmonic, and amplitude relations......I have demonstrated this, I call the mechanism for generation of square (undamped) from damped waves......Infinite Harmonic Resonant Self Oscillation.......you could experience it....Regards
            Following with great interest, here's some explanation on Keely's chord of mass:
            Chord of the Mass
            "Every Molecule contained in a homogeneous mass has the same harmonic oscillatory motion, which is the "chord of the mass" governed by the mass aggregation and the mass form. The "chord of the mass" is therefore the fundamental frequency of every Molecule of the mass". Keely, The Snell Manuscript

"Each molecule of a given mass of matter represents the same harmonic chord or note in its oscillatory motion. The "chord of the mass" is, therefore, the chord of every molecule of the mass.

"But as the condition of absolutely stable equilibrium is theoretical only, and does not exist in nature, the chord of the mass is constantly changing. Yet we must learn to control this "chord of the mass" by resonant induction, if we would gain command of the molecular forces." Daniel Brinton, Laws of Being

"Keely's discoveries embrace the manner or way of obtaining the keynote, or "chord of mass," of mineral, vegetable, and animal substances; therefore, the construction of instruments, or machines, by which this law can be utilized in mechanics, in arts, and in restoration of equilibrium in disease, is only a question of the full understanding of the operation of this law." Keely and His Discoveries, Chapter 7
            Source: http://pondscienceinstitute.on-rev.c...rd+of+the+Mass
            I'm going to take a stab at what Erfinder might be referring to re compressing an undamped wave -- I believe the early traditional method among radio broadcasters for producing dampened EM waves was via a spark gap. Damped waves basically ring down to nothing, but I would argue that they do so not only according to the medium in which they ring, but also in accordance with phi/golden ratio. If fields propagate according to the golden ratio, would not waves follow the same ratio? I'm wondering if coils wound according to the golden ratio will also compress an undamped wave. If so, could we compress them in a coherent and useable fashion by their induction into a coil constructed according to phi relative to the inducing coil?
            Last edited by bob smith; 08-14-2014, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• Bob you have no idea how many hours i have studied these pages... amazing stuff, a genius comparable to Tesla Russel and the likes.
              Last edited by bigmotherwhale; 08-14-2014, 07:35 AM.

Comment

what i was thinking is that the bi-filer coil arrangement that so many try to use for this purpose is on its own, is not what we want it does the opposite of what we want, however if this could be switched in and out series parallel either forced or by design it would change where the current and energy are stored and moving in the coil system, and this is what i have been thinking for a while, not sure if its the right track but i want to try it.
                the hyperbolic curve is a 2d representation of a vortex, all power producers have this in common, there is a certain rotational speed that it becomes a generator, happens in water, sonoluminescence clem engine etc..and that would not be linked to LC

You havent placed enough at my feet to go out and design the machine from scratch, all i saw is a video showing a capacitor charging from a (very nicely made) generator, it interested me greatly as it showed something unique, when time allowed i came back to the pages i had bookmarked and they were gone - a repeating trend unfortunately, so anyone who has this deleted information is one up on me.
                i have no diagrams or recommendations of things to try, all i have is what's been said on here, my gut feeling and my experience of magnetic amplifiers - the later not being a great deal.
                so the reason im asking so much and putting out the different ideas i have is that i need to know where to begin.

so far i have a set of series parallel connected set of high capacity (unknown whether external or internal capacity) coils impedance mismatched (to create dissonance?), switched with either hall or optical switching with variable pulse width amplitude, a magnetic biasing circuit that is possibly self regulating via superimposed AC generator effect, orthogonally arranged - somehow these coils are connected so the inductance and capacitance are the inverse counter acting of each other so they have no resonant frequency, with a possible coil shorting technique thrown in the mix - now thats alot of variables to consider. The mind boggles!

all this said, it could be a fate alot worse i could be making someone else's machine in the exact way described and getting no where all my life, experiments start mid September
                I stand behind you building whatever you want. I cannot advise you on your build, but I support you trying what you feel like trying. When you are done, I'll be right here waiting for you where we left off.

What I place at your feet isn't for you to go out and design your own machine from scratch. That work has been done for you. I am not interested in a replication effort. I am trying to show you something, something you can use. There is method to the madness. I am fully aware of what I have placed at your feet, you don't have this awareness yet. There's more going on in my machine than you are in the position to see. But then, you cannot see, and wont see, because you don't have my machine, you have yours......I respect those who would rather do it themselves. Whether we come to the same conclusions working with different instruments is doubtful.

I cannot help but notice that the information is overwhelming you. I cannot apologize for this, imagine how I feel....its a lot to process, the good news is its all layman....

Originally posted by bigmotherwhale View Post
                all i saw is a video showing a capacitor charging from a (very nicely made) generator....
                I don't show videos of generators. What I show is a motors "generator attribute" charging the supply. I call this "back popping" a name which I borrowed from the old SG yahoo group days. They discussed something that they called back popping, but I didn't like it, because it required an external generator coil, a generator external to the machine itself. In my system, I use the generator action produced within the motor itself to recharge the buffer (supply) capacitor. I am trying to help you see that the generator action in a motor can do more than just limit the current supplying the motor. Back popping as I am demonstrating it is in an of itself is very significant.....

i have no diagrams or recommendations of things to try....
                Don't feel bad, no one has diagrams or recommendations of things to try. I never provided any diagrams, nor recommended anything to try. I am not interested in leading a a replication effort.....again...I am trying to share something that I feel has significance with you.

the reason im asking so much and putting out the different ideas i have is that i need to know where to begin.
                I understand where you're coming from, I am the source of the information you seek, I wrote all of that stuff, I took it all down, for good reason. You don't need my old posts. Where to begin....that's an easy one to answer, but not one that can be discussed.

so far i have a set of series parallel connected set of high capacity (unknown whether external or internal capacity) coils impedance mismatched (to create dissonance?)
                This is all you mixed with a little of me.....good luck with it. I am very careful about what I say, I try to be anyway, I say what I mean and mean what I say.

switched with either hall or optical switching with variable pulse width amplitude, a magnetic biasing circuit that is possibly self regulating via superimposed AC generator effect, orthogonally arranged -
                you got me....I have no idea what your saying here...

somehow these coils are connected so the inductance and capacitance are the inverse counter acting of each other so they have no resonant frequency, with a possible coil shorting technique thrown in the mix - now thats alot of variables to consider. The mind boggles!
                You are making this difficult, and mixing things that should be viewed individually first. We can fix this easily, but you have to be willing to leave your comfort zone. If you continue down this road, eventually you will become totally confused and start calling me names.

I know how confusing this looks, its not confusing, its actually pretty easy. I can only really help you comprehend what I am saying via the tool I developed for that expressed purpose. I can and will continue to answer questions, however eventually the difficult choice of whose view and tools to use must be addressed, yours or mine.

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by bob smith View Post
                  I'm going to take a stab at what Erfinder might be referring to re compressing an undamped wave -- I believe the early traditional method among radio broadcasters for producing dampened EM waves was via a spark gap. Damped waves basically ring down to nothing, but I would argue that they do so not only according to the medium in which they ring, but also in accordance with phi/golden ratio. If fields propagate according to the golden ratio, would not waves follow the same ratio? I'm wondering if coils wound according to the golden ratio will also compress an undamped wave. If so, could we compress them in a coherent and useable fashion by their induction into a coil constructed according to phi relative to the inducing coil?
                  The path of least resistance is related to Phi as is the odd number sequence. I therefore don't think we need to design in accordance with any set figures, they are inherent! If there was to be a figure to consider, it would be the mass.

I can see where the confusion entered.... The term undamped is a term reserved for an unmodified sine. My use of the term is still referencing an undamped wave form, my wave is an almost perfect rectangular wave, versus sinusodial. As I said before, the damped wave has all of the proper relations needed to generate the square wave. In properly configured coils, the damped waves compress together generating the square shaped wave. In this sense, your idea of compressing an undamped sine is being accomplished.

Regards

Comment

• I'm ready now to call erfinders bluff! If you look at post 112 in this thread it tells all. erfinder keeps claiming everyone with all their concepts and machines are pure trash and he only he is the only one who has the "holy grail". Every one else is just too stupid and inferior to him. He keeps saying he wants to help others but read post 112 with all it's pure put downs and condemning statements. I think this is the scam at work. You must buy his machines to try to find the "magical ideas" that don't exist. You will forever be trying to discover the "non existent magic" so he will never have to refund anything. He can just say you haven't "found it" yet LOL. He says we have to "discover that magic on our own" before he will discuss anything with anybody. This is all getting very old fast. I contacted him by email in private and he refused to give or guarantee any kind of performance data for his high priced machines. Concepts are more important than performance. He's doing exactly what he is accusing Bedini of doing. We have put together a very brilliant team and we are going to free source all of our findings!

Comment

• Originally posted by Radiantnrg View Post
                      I'm ready now to call erfinders bluff! If you look at post 112 in this thread it tells all. erfinder keeps claiming everyone with all their concepts and machines are pure trash and he only he is the only one who has the "holy grail". Every one else is just too stupid and inferior to him. He keeps saying he wants to help others but read post 112 with all it's pure put downs and condemning statements. I think this is the scam at work. You must buy his machines to try to find the "magical ideas" that don't exist. You will forever be trying to discover the "non existent magic" so he will never have to refund anything. He can just say you haven't "found it" yet LOL. He says we have to "discover that magic on our own" before he will discuss anything with anybody. This is all getting very old fast. I contacted him by email in private and he refused to give or guarantee any kind of performance data for his high priced machines. Concepts are more important than performance. He's doing exactly what he is accusing Bedini of doing. We have put together a very brilliant team and we are going to free source all of our findings!
                      Radiantnrg,
                      I reread post 112 and understand that you have not seen the full progression of what has been displayed. Erfinder is not a "soft speaker" he writes as he thinks. It can be irritating if you let it be, it may not be "politically correct" but it holds a value to many of us. Yes we understand he has a kit to sell, sending money overseas is a big deal, don't do it then. Some people build, some buy kits, some do both, and some just read and write. I encourage you to go to youtube and find Kiril's video's many are very short, watch his progression on all 10 set-ups. Look at the wave form on his scope shots, and compare it to the Kromery converter wave form. Figure out the significance of it. Then tell us all what the significance is, as many don't know either. God bless, Aln

Comment

I'm ready now to call erfinders bluff! If you look at post 112 in this thread it tells all. erfinder keeps claiming everyone with all their concepts and machines are pure trash and he only he is the only one who has the "holy grail". Every one else is just too stupid and inferior to him. He keeps saying he wants to help others but read post 112 with all it's pure put downs and condemning statements. I think this is the scam at work. You must buy his machines to try to find the "magical ideas" that don't exist. You will forever be trying to discover the "non existent magic" so he will never have to refund anything. He can just say you haven't "found it" yet LOL. He says we have to "discover that magic on our own" before he will discuss anything with anybody. This is all getting very old fast. I contacted him by email in private and he refused to give or guarantee any kind of performance data for his high priced machines. Concepts are more important than performance. He's doing exactly what he is accusing Bedini of doing. We have put together a very brilliant team and we are going to free source all of our findings!
                        I dont feel put down at all, erfinder is sharing his information and his ideas, of course they dont match with mine, if you dont want the kit dont buy it, im not going to, I would prefer to work it out, there is enough information here to make 10 machines....
                        erfinder has taken the time to reply to my drivel and spent time and money developing a kit, i would say that's a pretty positive thing.. krill has a machine that shows alot of the same stuff as he talks about.

Comment

Tell us what you really think.
                          You don't know him.

Originally posted by Radiantnrg View Post
                          You must buy his machines to try to find the "magical ideas" that don't exist. You will forever be trying to discover the "non existent magic" so he will never have to refund anything. He can just say you haven't "found it" yet LOL.
                          It is not magic it is technology and it is real. You make accusations about someone you know nothing about. He has more integrity and honor than you can possibly conceive as is clear by your statements.

Originally posted by Radiantnrg View Post
                          We have put together a very brilliant team and we are going to free source all of our findings!

Please do that and when you can show me half the "magic" I have in his kit, I will buy your technology.
                          By all means, go build an SG if that's what you prefer. No one is twisting your arm.

Comment

• http://www.temcoindustrialpower.com/...oduct_guide#22 This is the very good source we are using for all sizes of wire.

Comment

• I am no fraud. But feel free to think that, I honestly hope that thinking such helps you progress, helps you comprehend what I am saying. I have spent most of the last 7 years as a hermit of sorts in my cluttered office experimenting for you. Asking the questions that you all should be asking your idols but don't have not. I have found effects that you all should be experiencing on your benches, you don't have them. What I offer is expensive, deal with it......I'm not askign you to fork over 500 dollars for a circuit containing 50 dollars in parts.....just saying... I don't care if you purchase, I prefer you figure it out, the basics are easy....I am positive if you have what it takes, you can get the basic effects on your own, Kiril demonstrated he has what it takes, he got the basic effect to show up.... he was wise though, he comprehended that he could not do it better than the source, he realized, through our exchanges that there was more going on than what he was able to accomplish. I don't foresee any of you here comprehending how to use the reactor. The only ones who I am positive will comprehend it are your idols, and the few who see value in what I offered them. You can do and think what you like. I make no claims other than my effects and my interpretation of them. Do what you think you can, ask whom ever you want, you will only get so far with what has been selflessly provided, you will get lost, but that's not a bad thing, being lost is when you find yourself, I want you lost! I was lost when I found all this. When you have stumbled around in the dark long enough, and begin to see what I see, Ill be here waiting. See guys, I knew it was going to come to this, that you all would wine and ***** about this that and the other. That's why there is no data, if there was data there would be something else to ***** about, progress would stagnate because I didn't dot and i or cross a t. I focus on the concepts because that's what matters.

Search these forums, there are thousands of lines of text on COP...
                              thousands of lines of text on to two litz or not to litz
                              thousands of lines of text on whether one should use bifilar..
                              so many asking the same questions ...like what is the benefit of a bifilar coil
                              whats the difference between a bifilar and a normal coil
                              why all north poles
                              whats the advantage of all north poles
                              whats a super pole
                              whats radiant energy
                              whats reactive power
                              why can't I use neo magnets

The list of repeated questions should say something to you. What it says to me is the channel of communication is in a word...BROKE! There are books on one machine but there are 4 or 5 machines being discussed, and the slap in the face is that technically they are all the same machine. I give you the basics as I have come to understand them. I give you effects and concepts that no other experimenter has brought to your attention. I told you all in a post that I have long since removed, that I got the basic effect with a machine that was initially designed to be an SG. I ripped out the SG circuit, and installed my own, and then shot a video of this machine in action. In the video I showed the big 12 coil machine back charging the supply when the PWM is removed exactly like I show in the orthogonal machine. I said then that I felt the geometry was wrong, and this feeling was followed and the orthogonal machines were the result. The orthogonal is way smaller than my 12 coil machine, less wire, and is air core, in spite of this, it produced more back charge than the big machine did!? Lot of research went into this, lot of time, lot of money, all mine!

It's been said that there's more than enough info for you to build what you want.....get to building then, we will compare notes when you're done, all that has been provided are the basics. I have nothing to loose by saying do what you want....SAVVY!

I'm out......

Name:	preview_html_7ead0354.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	46430

Name:	coil1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	46431
                              Regards
                              Last edited by erfinder; 08-14-2014, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Sad to see you go erfinder, 7 years in the research is a along time..... Its a shame you don't see anyone here being able to reproduce your work,
                                the last picture you posted is the one I think will help the most you posted it before but no one realised what you were on about, and when you said use both sides of the magnet, I originally thought North South.
                                I will say what i think. you have an unselective biased mismatched series parallel network generating infinite overtones capacitively coupled (via the switch) to the supply, switched before and after the coil passes the magnet. the geometry you speak of is a triangle. The CEMF exists but it has been offset via coil connection geometry directly and electronically, to be close to zero but never zero.
                                I will probably realise that this is all wrong but i am going to try anyway.
                                can you create a solid state reactor? that would be cool....
                                Thanks dude... its been one hell of a ride

Comment

Working...
                                X