No announcement yet.

Dr Robert Beck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you thebanano for your feedback and pics. I got proper transformer for Beck's Brain Synchronizer but I need to modify the values of the resistors for 555 timer. As per schematics there is 4.7k from positive rail to the pin 7 and either 1.5M (between pin 2,6 & 7) or 1.5M paralleled with 120k and 50k pot (in series). When in parallel, their combined resistance is between 111k and 160k - depending on the pot. This should provide 5.5Hz. 1.5M alone should provide 5Hz but this is not correct. I'm getting 1Hz with 1.5M and about 13Hz with paralleled resistors. I didn't tested long enough to provide any feedback other than the device works from electronic point of view.
    Will continue as soon as time permits.

Thanks everyone for their contribution

V

Comment

Hello. I did make some adjustment to the Brain Synchronizer aka Brain Tuner circuit in order to achieve frequencies of the third IC 555 as per schematics. Instead of paralleling resistors I used two separate branches which can be selected by three position switch. Third position shortens 1uF to the ground-negative rail which results in high output on pin 3 which drives one of the timers. I used what I have available at the moment. Both resistors are 120k in series with 100k trimpots.Click image for larger version

Name:	Brain Tuner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	45057

Update - wave across 1.3k resistor (output to the electrodes)-
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0592.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	45064
      Thanks
      V
      Last edited by blackchisel97; 11-24-2012, 06:13 PM. Reason: pic

Comment

Oh my...i want to build the bob beck brain tuner for my son... but i want to trial it at electronic software first (the original schematic seem uneasy for me ).. i want to use vallentin software on bedini's 4 wave thread, need about two week for posting here, so perhaps vallentin and anyone would be mine to evaluate it, if i am not asking too much ...

@ blackchisel97 : i want to upgrade my magnetic pulse to autopulse as your design, but when i'm waiting my component arrived, i was doin' an research about it on the net. there's a web tells about magnetic pulse therapy compherensively (sorry i forgot the address), at the frequecies part, they suggest to build/choose a magnetic pulser that create a sawtooth frequencies. At my opinion, that could be a random pulse.
        Combining with chris gupta suggest on emp device of him ( Build a Low cost & simple Magnetic Pulser - Share The Wealth), he was stated that if we are using autopulse, probably the body and the parasite that we want to remove will get habituated...
        So it come to mind that my next autopulser would generate a random pulse, but i don't now the range of the frequency based on, and how to modified your magnetic pulser going to that spec (random pulser) . So need your asisstance again...

Comment

Originally posted by thebanano View Post
          ...i want to use vallentin software on bedini's 4 wave thread, need about two week for posting here, so perhaps vallentin and anyone would be mine to evaluate it, if i am not asking too much ...
          So need your asisstance again...
          Hi, thebanano.
          The bedini 4 wave PCB and the original beck circuit PCB are in my finished project since I posted it. 2 variants for Beck. SMD IC and DIL IC.
          I put the projects there to modify them according to your parts footprint. Mine are smaller. Yours could be different.
          Regards,
          Valentin

Comment

Hello Thebanano. I can't test 4 wave device any further without actually seeing what it does. I also don't know the right freq. of two oscillators other than calculating their values based on resistors. As for magnetic pulser, I did adjust frequency at about 1 pulse per second rather than 4 because of same concern you had, that parasites might "get use to it". After doing some research I tend to believe that 1pps maybe more efficient than 4 or 8. Again, I don't have a way to test this any further and see what it does to pathogens or parasites. I don't have a job since last Dec and I can only do so much without any budget. I wish I could be more helpful and productive.
            As for a Brain Tuner, don't get intimidated. I've done it on IC555's instead of using 556 which is just double 555 in one enclosure. Look at this circuit as made from separate blocks. You have three separate oscillators; one needs to be adjusted for 111Hz, second for 1.11Khz and third running at either 5.5Hz or 5Hz. There is a commercial product based on Dr Beck design and they're using 6Hz and 5Hz. The rest is just careful connecting everything together. Transformer has three terminals on each side. We only use 2 of them on P side and all three on the low impedance side. Mouser transformer has high impedance side marked also with "P". They can be checked with Ohm meter.
            Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
            I used to make my own pcb's back in 70' with waterproof ink or special marker. It was fun but I was young and had plenty of time to pursue every dream I had. That changed lol.

Thanks
            V

Comment

Hi Vallentin

Which program did you use to make the PC/boards, I can't open the .T3001 files,

Thanks

Theunis
              Hey !
              WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
              JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

There are 9 parts of audio by Dr Beck. Worth listening - bob beck brain tuner part 1 of 9 audio clips.wmv - YouTube

I'm working on another idea which is electro acupuncture device. It detects and points low impedance areas to be stimulated. It does what traditional acupuncture do but using micro currents at 6kHz instead of needles. I have it working but need to iron everything so I can share replicable schematics. I'm using TC4011 chip by Toshiba. There is also a small transformer made on nylon spool enclosed in ferrite pot 18mmx11mm AL2500 and only one transistor. I used BC 547B but will try other substitutes which maybe easier to find. There are similar devices made by various companies but they cost between $250 -$350 while it can be done for less than $20.

Thanks
                V
                Last edited by blackchisel97; 11-25-2012, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Hi Theunis,

It's called Target3001. You can find it here (it's a free download): PCB Software, PCB CAD, PCB design, TARGET 3001! Schematic and PCB Design Software, Layout CAD, 3D, Freeware, Schaltplan und Platinen CAD/CAE, Simulation, Autorouter, Front Panel, Frontplatte, 3D Druck, Bestckung, Assembly

Mike

Originally posted by Prinsloo View Post
                  Hi Vallentin

Which program did you use to make the PC/boards, I can't open the .T3001 files,

Thanks

Theunis

Comment

Gooch,

have you tried PCBexpress?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Thanks Mike

will look into it,

Theunis
                      Hey !
                      WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                      JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                        I used to make my own pcb's back in 70' with waterproof ink or special marker. It was fun but I was young and had plenty of time to pursue every dream I had. That changed lol.

Thanks
                        V
                        Yep! You're right. That changed, man.
                        I remember myself making a floppy disk interface card for a home-built Spectrum compatible computer in the 80's by using a Rotring pen and diluted serigraphic ink.
                        Spent two weeks to design and draw the pcb.
                        And another two weeks to source the parts from flea market and build the damn thing.
                        Only to find the original interface few months later in a pawn shop. For cheap!
                        I was young and fool. But I agree. That was fun!

Comment

@ all. I choose to work with Target 3001 because they have a huge library and you can find almost any footprint to match your parts.
                          Worth to mention the 3D preview of your PCB.
                          @ Tom C. I used to work with ExpressPCB ans ExpressSchematic, but Target is more versatile and faster to work with.
                          And there is only one file for both schematic and PCB. Except for the top layout, you don't have to mirror the PCB. In ExpressPCB, you have to.
                          ExpressPCB leaves a grid on the finished PCB and I don't like it because sometimes I have to remove the dead short for the thinner traces. So it's a no go for me.
                          @ Vtech. Thanks!
                          Last edited by vallentin; 11-25-2012, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Great thread and subsequent posts. I appreciate the links and potentially life saving information. Now if only I were handy enough to construct the circuits...
                            To learn more about how to produce electricity at home visit: http://the-culturalcreatives.com

Comment

Originally posted by vallentin View Post
                              Yep! You're right. That changed, man.
                              I remember myself making a floppy disk interface card for a home-built Spectrum compatible computer in the 80's by using a Rotring pen and diluted serigraphic ink.
                              Spent two weeks to design and draw the pcb.
                              And another two weeks to source the parts from flea market and build the damn thing.
                              Only to find the original interface few months later in a pawn shop. For cheap!
                              I was young and fool. But I agree. That was fun!
                              I bet that was ZX Spectrum I found those pen markers on eBay today as well as copper clad. Need to source FeCl3 close to home to avoid shipping. It is tempting since I have few projects which could be replanted from protoboard into their own pcb. Will see.

Thanks Valentin

Comment

Originally posted by naturalone View Post
                                Great thread and subsequent posts. I appreciate the links and potentially life saving information. Now if only I were handy enough to construct the circuits...
                                Welcome naturalone. Let me know if I can help. Which device would you like to build?

Regards
                                Vtech

Comment

Working...
                                X