Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electrolytic Ozone from Bedini Charged Battries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrolytic Ozone from Bedini Charged Battries.

Hi All,

Felt like reporting this observation: After several Charge-Discharge cycles, I could smell Ozone gas being given of from the vent of a Flooded type LAB Battery, and this happend when the Battery was on Load (Discharge phase.), I could hear Cold-Boiling bubbles also during this process of the Discharging battery.Electrolytic Ozone is know to occur at very high Current densities of Electrolyic Polarization could this be a measure of the extent to which the Internal Impedance is lowered (and so the AH capacity for that size of the Battery increased.?) with a calibrated Ozone sensor in place we can get a direct measure of the Bedini-change in Impedance of the battery.
    please report if any of you have also observed Ozone being produced when a Bedini Charged Battery is put on a Load..
    Ozone smell is Synonymous with High-Voltage Interactions..!

Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 06-09-2013, 11:27 PM.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Hi Bromikey,
    If you did smell it....its Ozone for sure, Oxygen and Hydrogen are odourless. i think the rate evolution of Ozone will continue to increase with the number of Charge -Discharge cycles... and you can hear(cold boiling taking place inside.) and smell Ozone porfusely ejecting from the vent when the battery is loaded.
    will report as i study them more carefully.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
    X