This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum bug report

The new forum is up and running on VBulletin's lattest 5.5.6 Connect software.

When I click on New Actvity - I get an error the server can't be reached. I sent a report on that.

If anyone comes across anything else buggy, please post it here. Thanks!
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Hi Aaron,

For some reason the smiles don't show up on my computer for any of the posts. Do I need to change a setting, or do you not have them enabled for the new site?

Gary Hammond

P.S. I also couldn't find the feature that inserts a standard signature. Is that feature still available?
    Last edited by Gary Hammond; 01-11-2020, 11:02 AM. Reason: add P.S.

Comment

Hi Gary,

Visit your profile > click edit settings in left column > click account tab > scroll down click box for Show Signatures > below that you'll see Edit Post Signature
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Thanks Aaron,

I clicked on the show signatures box and saved the edit. Now how do I get all the smiles to appear in all the posts?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Hammond View Post
          Thanks Aaron,

I clicked on the show signatures box and saved the edit. Now how do I get all the smiles to appear in all the posts?
          I believe the system cache has to be rebuilt. I sent a message for that to be done. Same thing happened in Energetic Forum.
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Hammond View Post
            Thanks Aaron,

Gary, they should all be working now. Please let me know if they're not of if you find anything else.
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

I can't seem to Logon. The password reset does not work. It says I changed my my password, then requests I login, and does not accept the new password.

Comment

Same problem on Emediapress.com

Comment

Working...
                X