• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 circuit board installation and operation

monopole generator is running.
    setup is:
    power and trigger coil functioning, seems to be turning slow
    5 coils generating, but seems to have a slow charge.
    when I disconnect charging battery, leds do not light up.
    any ideas?

Originally posted by Walter Alpizar View Post
    monopole generator is running.
    setup is:
    power and trigger coil functioning, seems to be turning slow
    5 coils generating, but seems to have a slow charge.
    when I disconnect charging battery, leds do not light up.
    any ideas?
    what do you mean L E D's do you mean neons?
    need specifications.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Yes, sorry about that NEON lights.
      I also found that while turning, the motor coil is getting warm, and the core is pretty hot.
      Anybody has an schematic of the 8 circuit board sold by r-charge, where I can actually see how is connected to the various components?
      Can not get any info from r-charge except an incomplete schematic.

Comment

you have a transistor that is shorted closed, maybe several. a hot coil means current is flowing continuosly thru the circuit, not being switched. have you built a single transistor SG? the circuit is exactly the same but multiplied, sharing a common trigger.

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Alpizar View Post
          Yes, sorry about that NEON lights.
          I also found that while turning, the motor coil is getting warm, and the core is pretty hot.
          Anybody has an schematic of the 8 circuit board sold by r-charge, where I can actually see how is connected to the various components?
          Can not get any info from r-charge except an incomplete schematic.
          I have several of these 8 circuit boards that I use in a solid state setup. If you want I will make a video showing how to connect them.

Comment

Originally posted by bluestix View Post
            I have several of these 8 circuit boards that I use in a solid state setup. If you want I will make a video showing how to connect them.
            Cool..i love to see mate!!thx for your time and kindness i can learn a lot.. cheers
            Alfin

Comment

I uploaded a video showing the basic wiring of the 8 circuit SSG board:

Solid State Arduino 8 Circuit Bedini SSG Wiring - YouTube

And one of the oscilloscope output:

Solid State Arduino 8 Circuit Bedini SSG Scope Shot - YouTube

I will post some more when I get a cap dump circuit working. I am also going to setup voltage monitoring on input battery, cap bank, and output battery.

Comment

Here is another video with simple cap pulse discharge.

Comment

Bluestix,

What made you decide to run the coil with the core in it? would love to see the performance inprove if you got rid of all those TINY wires and alligator clips. Great build thanks for sharing!!

Tom C

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                    Bluestix,

What made you decide to run the coil with the core in it? would love to see the performance inprove if you got rid of all those TINY wires and alligator clips. Great build thanks for sharing!!

Tom C
                    I just haven't taken the core out of the coil yet. I am going to do that next and see if I can increase the pulse frequency.

Now that I have a working prototype I am going to put together a better version with all soldered and bolted connections using shorter wires. Also going to hook up the earth ground. I am going to try putting a few more capacitors in parallel too.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                      Bluestix,

Tom C
                      I removed the core and it runs much better. It's quieter and I can run it much faster. It's running about 750hz now.

Comment

Originally posted by bluestix View Post
                        I removed the core and it runs much better. It's quieter and I can run it much faster. It's running about 750hz now.

bluestix, if you really want to see that machine sing and dance you should change the circuit to the solid state circuit in the patent and let the coil oscillate at it's resonant frequency. It should be about 2.5kHz.

John K.

Comment

patent?

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                          bluestix, if you really want to see that machine sing and dance you should change the circuit to the solid state circuit in the patent and let the coil oscillate at it's resonant frequency. It should be about 2.5kHz.

John K.
                          Hi John. Where would one (or many) be able to access the patent and what would I look for? My solid state unit only runs at 1khz.
                          Clyde James

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde James View Post
                            Hi John. Where would one (or many) be able to access the patent and what would I look for? My solid state unit only runs at 1khz.
                            Clyde James
                            Clyde,

I would Google "john bedini patent" and see what comes up.

John K.

Comment

Hi John. Yes there are several thousand hits. Could you be a little more specific please? You said "bluestix, if you really want to see that machine sing and dance you should change the circuit to the solid state circuit in the patent and let the coil oscillate at it's resonant frequency. It should be about 2.5kHz." This sounds specific but does not explain what you mean, or where to find the answer you suggest.
                              Clyde james

John K.
                              Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                              Clyde,

I would Google "john bedini patent" and see what comes up.

John K.

Comment

Working...
                              X