Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Converter with static coils: likely to work ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kromrey Converter with static coils: likely to work ?

Dear Energyscience-Community

While being close to completing my 1st Kromrey I am thinking already about the next design step. In order to avoid slip rings etc. I wonder whether the magnets could rotate and the coil would be static. From a classical point of view it should not matter. However, if I look at the complementary notes from Kromrey about his machine I wonder whether the movement of the electrons in the coils is part of the mechanism and thus it would not work.

Attached is a lousy sketch of what I mean:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Kromrey coils static.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	51300

Would appreciate if anybody with thoughts or experience on that topic would share their view.

Thanks and regards
    Steven

Check out http://www.icehouse.net/john1/kromrey.html

Aln

Comment

EXPERIMENTS WITH A KROMREY AND A BRANDT-TESLA CONVERTER BUILT BY JOHN BEDINI

FOREWORD

Following an invitation by John Bedini, I went with him to Los Angeles immediately after the Colorado Springs Tesla Symposium on August 10 1984. We had two days together to work on the Kromrey Converter and the Tesla Switching Device.

One thing came out very clearley: every time when we locked into the "free energy" all commonly known physical laws are no longer valid. The things happening react directly opposite to what one would expect. Specifically the more we loaded a specific circuit, the more output energy we gained, while using a constant input energy level. I will come back to this effect later, when I describe the experiments in more details.

At this point I want to take the opportunity and thank John Bedini and his wife for their hospitality and assistance.It takes persons like John Bedini to get the "free energy" rolling. Without his publication [1] of the detailed plans for his free energy device, we would definitely not have seen the free energy devices demonstrated during the Tesla Symposium.

Also many thanks to Tom Bearden, who took his time and explained the results of the test performed on August 13 1984. His comments are contained in the concluding chapter of this report.

G-FIELD # 1

This was the model G-Field Bedini Electronics produced in the 80's.

G-FIELD BUILT BY RON COLE
      PROTOTYPE G-FIELD BUILT BY COLE WITH WAVEFORMS ON SCOPE UNDER LOAD

Copyright © 1996
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Aln, Aaron
        Thank you for the quick and comprehensive reply
        Steven

Comment

Originally posted by aln View Post
          Thanks Steven, I just posted the contents of the page that Aln linked to.

I hope that helps. I haven't talked to John for a few days but will mention this thread when I go out to see him.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
            Thanks Steven, I just posted the contents of the page that Aln linked to.

I hope that helps. I haven't talked to John for a few days but will mention this thread when I go out to see him.
            Hi All,

In addition to what Aaron said, i would like to mention a few things...Yes as Steven suggested The Kromry convertor is non-modified version of the G-Field Generator shown in John's website..what modification John did is talked about in his DVD on the subject..however not much matters from the conventional front its the relative motion between the coils and the Magnet that is important, however,coming back to Kromrey Convertor the patent says so because, the Magnetic Field required to produce Electricity is provided through the same coils (self -excited) so you would need slip-rings between the stator and rotor field poles.. hope that helps Steven..!
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
            X