Can't upload images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't upload images?

We're working on addressing this issue right now. I'll delete this thread when it is fixed.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Just curious if there has been any progress on fixing this. My written explanations of things confuse my own self, which is why I rely on images if possible. Also, when fixed will the size limitations still be enforced? In order to reference larger image files, such as animated gifs is it required to upload them to a different site, such a Flicker or Photo Bucket, and use the images uploaded here as thumbnails with links? If so, any recommendations as to which photo hosting site is best?

Comment

Alright, questions about image uploading seems to be part of the noobie rite of passage here... tried flickr but their auto processing on uploading apparently has no respect for the individuality of animated gif frames and squashes them down into a flat file which gives some interesting visual effects but doesn't do much for information flow. Proceeded to tinypics, a junior member of Photobucket apparently, and they provide a much more open and enlightened environment. Will see how that works out in the mid-term...

Comment

Try it out everyone and let me know if the attachment option works. Seems to work fine now!
        Attached Files
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
          Oh Don't worry we will. Great video you and Peter L shot on the batteries. Nice long presentation.

What kind of machine it Eric working on there?

Mikey
          Thanks - that is the Cosmic Induction Generator - smaller powered one. Eric is working on an old Navy transmitter to be used as an exciter for those resonator coils you see in the background.
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
          X