Cold Electricity by Aaron Murakami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Electricity by Aaron Murakami

Cold Electricity by Aaron Murakami - an simple overview of Cold Electricity claims and circuits in general and the discussion of a patent application that gives the clearest claims of cold electricity of any public document ever.

This is a short bonus presentation given Friday evening at the 2016 Energy Science & Technology Conference.

Read the webpage carefully, I am not claiming I succeeded in replicating the patent. The switching method works but my small scale build needs to be upscaled with different switching methods that are proposed in the presentation.

Learn more: Cold Electricity
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

I was there for this lecture I would recommend it to everyone. its clear concise and Aaron has done his homework on this.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      I was there for this lecture I would recommend it to everyone. its clear concise and Aaron has done his homework on this.

Tom C
      The parts I used for my initial replication were from TeslagenX. Tom wound the tri-filars - I cut the circuit board in half to have one on each side isolated from the other. You can see there are an odd number of magnets on the wheel so they each switch 180 degrees out of phase. It is NOT an SG circuit, but only using the basic SG method to turn the coils off and on, but there is more to it than that. With this method, I can't claim I found the cold electricity but I did prove that the switching method works and does indeed drive the circuit. The wheel you see is NOT the motor, but only a switch and the motor is supposed to run off of the negatives from two caps from both parts of the circuit.

Attached Files
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
        The parts I used for my initial replication were from TeslagenX. Tom wound the tri-filars - I cut the circuit board in half to have one on each side isolated from the other. You can see there are an odd number of magnets on the wheel so they each switch 180 degrees out of phase. It is NOT an SG circuit, but only using the basic SG method to turn the coils off and on, but there is more to it than that. With this method, I can't claim I found the cold electricity but I did prove that the switching method works and does indeed drive the circuit. The wheel you see is NOT the motor, but only a switch and the motor is supposed to run off of the negatives from two caps from both parts of the circuit.

Hi Aaron,
        Where are the two Caps to switch the two Negatives???
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
          Hi Aaron,
          Where are the two Caps to switch the two Negatives???
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          On the left side in front of the black battery, there is a blue capacitor. The capacitors run the circuit and the batteries charge the caps in an interesting way. As the caps discharge, between the negative of the caps, there is supposed to be the cold electricity that forms in an inductor to run a motor. I'm going to use relays so the electricity can go both ways and get rid of the solid state components and will upscale it with two 36 volt battery banks.
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

On the left side in front of the black battery, there is a blue capacitor. The capacitors run the circuit and the batteries charge the caps in an interesting way. As the caps discharge, between the negative of the caps, there is supposed to be the cold electricity that forms in an inductor to run a motor. I'm going to use relays so the electricity can go both ways and get rid of the solid state components and will upscale it with two 36 volt battery banks.
            Hi Aaron,
            Yes now its clear in view!! i guess the Capacitor has to be of pretty large value (and hence an Electrolytic one), Cold -electricity as the name suggests can either be of 'Cold-Voltage' or 'Cold- Current', you have now brought the later one and is very intriguing to me since it the Negative line of the Battery representing the Negative Inductance needs to be explored.. you may be 'Splitting the negative' ..but can it not be 'Fusing the Negative' in another sense.???
            I wonder how could you do away with solid-state switch..??
            whatever is the configuration, for now I have the intuition that indeed it may be doing the later form of cold-electricity ..(Cold-Current that is...) if you remember my thread on the Anomalous behavior in a Battery (Tom bearden type) I have described a similar effect of Cold -current inception that is very powerful, this has the characteristics of a 'VOLTAGE FREE' Current that is dictated by the very load connected across the source. i pondered on how to cause the effect on a consistent basis, I have noticed that it happens with a dried out Positive Plate of the battery and is very persistent with Gel type/ AGM type of Batteries. There is another interesting effect that i observed what i call as 'speaker' effect where you can hear the Cold-boiling of the Battery( in such conditioned battery) at the Motor acting like a Speaker (audible) (electromagnet after all!).
            I have recorded these observation on a video, i had problems uploading them last time..in fact one of the friend here gave me tips on how to upload them ..but in vain.. i shall soon upload them here in case you find it relevant to this thread.
            Best Regards,
            Faraday88.

Comment

Thanks Aaron for the clarification, from what I gather out of your method, the Motor (torque motor) unlike the SSG,should be between the NEGATIVES or the POSITIVES but the pics do'nt show them..?? I see recovery diodes as usual.. are these employed in the recharge mechanism..? here is my rough speculation on how this may be the case..
              from what i experienced on the Cold -current..the load starts with sudden jerks..and is very powerful, it is so characteristic to its kind that the power imparted to the load is highly localized as though a CURRENT is placed there

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160728_172715.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	296.1 KB
ID:	48956
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              Last edited by Faraday88; 07-28-2016, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Hi Aaron,

Kindly ignore my previous speculations, i did a careful study of the Circuit posted by you and the description given to the same.
                The Interesting aspect is the way the Capacitor is Charged and Discharged at across the load and the battery to power the Load!!!
                this can be done in two ways, you have used the SG mode to make use of the spike, it can be done using rectified sine wave with out filtering also..
                the two coils are intended for operation in quadrature(180 phase shift) and so is the Discharge / power imparted to the Load..
                the Discharge circuit is where the Relays shall be required...(This is the Genesis of the Watson machine and several other patents as well including JB's)
                The Discharge is very massively Powerful and depending on the scale up may even eat up a solid-state switch if used (for Discharge).
                The Negatives of the two Capacitor work alternative at the load..
                let me know how close i'm on this...
                Best Regards,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                  : I have recorded these observation on a video, i had problems uploading them last time..in fact one of the friend here gave me tips on how to upload them ..but in vain.. i shall soon upload them here in case you find it relevant to this thread.
                  Best Regards,
                  Faraday88.
                  Hey F88,

You can easily create a Google Drive account that allows you to insert a video URL into your message for access to videos - worst case UTube it. Looking forward to a sample of your efforts!

Best to you,
                  Yaro
                  Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Yaro1776 View Post
                    Hey F88,

You can easily create a Google Drive account that allows you to insert a video URL into your message for access to videos - worst case UTube it. Looking forward to a sample of your efforts!

Best to you,
                    Yaro
                    Sure shall share it as soon as i get through...in the mean while i'm looking for a similar Battery to replicate the effect for a better demonstration..
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                    X