Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Machine.

I've completed the North only seperate wheel.
    Doing some testing with the wheel a 9mm airgap has the best results.
    Air gap.JPG
    Cant spend it when your dead.

Testing the north out wheel has varied results.
    Primary draw has been fairy constant which has been good at an estimated 4-4.5ah.
    Secondary output has been all over the place without rhyme or reason.
    Chart.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Deuis View Post
    ...Secondary output has been all over the place without rhyme or reason.
    Chart.JPG
    My experience with radiant over the years has been that it modifies the secondary battery's (batteries') performance/discharge curve. The batteries become, in a sense, addicted to the radiant charge. This radiant charge appears to modify and push the Ah capacity to a higher level, though a higher charge voltage level is required to give comparable results. This may be the case in this instance.

Some maintain that a constant radiant charge regime ruins the battery, however the astute experimenter will note a shift in the overall Ah discharge curve. The max charge voltage value will increase slowly to over 16 v. Charging the end battery in this mode will then yield inconsistent results when the charge voltage is abruptly cut off well below the modified max voltage value.

Perhaps you are aware of this funky radiant/battery behavior, if so just ignore my meanderings above.

As per Mr. Murphy, there also may be some other issues that are helping to create this inconsistency...
    Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Yaro1776 View Post
    My experience with radiant over the years has been that it modifies the secondary battery's (batteries') performance/discharge curve. The batteries become, in a sense, addicted to the radiant charge. This radiant charge appears to modify and push the Ah capacity to a higher level, though a higher charge voltage level is required to give comparable results. This may be the case in this instance.

Some maintain that a constant radiant charge regime ruins the battery, however the astute experimenter will note a shift in the overall Ah discharge curve. The max charge voltage value will increase slowly to over 16 v. Charging the end battery in this mode will then yield inconsistent results when the charge voltage is abruptly cut off well below the modified max voltage value.

Perhaps you are aware of this funky radiant/battery behavior, if so just ignore my meanderings above.

As per Mr. Murphy, there also may be some other issues that are helping to create this inconsistency...
    A rest time to the batteries(periods between charge -use -rest- charge -use) also seem to alter the battery in constructive sense.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'The Magnetic Field is the gatekeeper of the Wheather on the Earth'' - John Bedini.

I put a super capacitor across the primary to help it out a bit.
    The primary drew more power but im guessing this is because the machine can actually draw as much as it wishes now.
    I will replace it with an electrolytic type to get rid of the balancing circuitry in the super cap.
    Secondary discharge was again inconsistant ruling out the primary source as the issue.
    res.JPG
    ff.JPG
    12.15V
    Last edited by Deuis; 09-28-2018 at 04:21 AM.

Hi JD,

Quick question - after the above individual tests were the resting voltages for the charged secondary batteries the same value or were there marked differences?
    Last edited by Yaro1776; 09-29-2018 at 04:36 AM. Reason: clarification
    Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Yaro,

I dont really have specific resting data but I can give you starting voltages of the load test.
    I havent focused on battery chemistry yet.

Starting voltages are as follows.
    1. 11.524, 4.553ah
    Secondary.JPG
    2. 11.781, 3.736ah
    Secondary.JPG
    3. 11.6, 7.32ah
    Secondary.JPG

Some more data.
    Im running the machine at about 3.3ah.
    First secondary discharge was 4.43ah.
    Second discharge was 7.32ah while running 3 generator coils lighting up 120 LED's.

I'm doing some more testing with generator coils with some positive results.
    Anyone out there with a good generator coil and specs to share?