Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    I released a video on YouTube showing exactly what the coil configuration is.

It's also included in the package with Peter Lindemann's presentation on the Kromrey.
    Thanks Aron,i saw your videos but you showed the electromagnets coils,i.m interested in the rotor electromagnets..if there are wound like in the patent they cancel eachother

Comment

• Originally posted by adys15 View Post
      Thanks Aron,i saw your videos but you showed the electromagnets coils,i.m interested in the rotor electromagnets..if there are wound like in the patent they cancel eachother
      What are you calling the rotor electromagnets?

The generator coils are rotating and could be considered rotor electromagnets.

Instead of permanent magnets that induce current into the rotating electromagnets, those could be electromagnets as well, but those are not rotating. Please clarify.

If you mean the stationary ones, you need to wind them so they have the same magnetic field polarity as the permanent magnets.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hi,
        The original Raymond Kromrey Patent depicts an Electromagnet for the Field excitation. it carries the same excitation current as that carried by the Rotor coils. Remember the Kromery patent talks more about it as a 'Low-drag Generator' and NOT as an 'Energizer' John Bedini perfected the design to explore the 'Energiser' aspect of this configuration and unveil the Radiant Electricity which was the basis of it. he then termed it as the G-Field Generator. Please watch his DVD on the Kromery convertor.
        just my few cents...
        rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• sorry i meant rotor coils,can someone make a good diagram of the windings that we can all take for granted and experiment with those

Comment

sorry i meant rotor coils,can someone make a good diagram of the windings that we can all take for granted and experiment with those
            Hi,
            Its there in the video that Aaron referred to...
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• if you wind the rotor coils like this pic.the voltage will cancel outClick image for larger version

Name:	US3374376-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	50078

Comment

if you wind the rotor coils like this pic.the voltage will cancel out
                You need the Beyond presentation package Option #5 by Peter Lindemann here: http://bedinisg.com/ - it has his Kromrey presentation and an extra video added showing exactly how the coils are supposed to be wound.
                Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• i will experiment further.i am low on money to buy the book now

Comment

• Hi Gary,

I respond here to your post #107 from this thread https://www.energyscienceforum.com/f...sg-build/page8.

4 Battery swapper schematic
                    Only difference is, I wired mine to split the negative instead of split the positive. That allowed me use my standard coil without having to make a new coil with an isolated output winding.
                    I tried to reason how that circuit would look like, is Figure 3 in the Attachment correct? This is the setup you can use for a battery swapper with a standard twisted strands coil (from TeslaGenX)? (so no separate output winding).

Did I depict Tom_Koorns, post#17 explanation correctly Figure 4?

Tom told me at the conference, where that video was recorded, that Teslagenx might eventually offer the swapper in kit form. But I don't think that has ever materialized.
                    I asked about it, costs where quite high for Peter’s battery swapper kit, from his memory around $1000, so they deemed the price level too high for most people, didn’t make off the shelf kits.

One other big difference is that I have only run mine with 12 volt input. The one in the video was running with 24 volt input. This greatly affects the overall performance.
                    Why would it make such a difference in performance? Because the magnetic field in in the coil when excited would be stronger, and so the collapse also, and hence a higher output? I tried to plough through this whole thread, did I understand correctly that:
                    -Brodonh is using 12V batteries, post#84
                    -Tom K uses 12 V batteries/ 20 power-supply, post #88
                    -rdvideo is using 12V batteries, #320/#322

Radiant charging
                    When watching the video (Beyond the Advanced Handbook) and remembering what John said about Radiant charging in previous videos, the question as put forward in #80 immediately came to my mind. Reading your answer in post#81, I then assume if I would apply this to the standard SG setup (from the first two handbooks, no CG mode), you’d say that if after having the output battery charged radiantly, and letting it rest for a while you can swap the input/output batteries and John earlier statements would not apply?

Back poping
                    RS mentions this in post#332, and refers to the PL 2015 presentation. In #342he mentions it again, but for 2016. These I cannot find on the EmediaPress website.. Any idea where I would be able to find it?
                    2015 https://emediapress.com/product-cate...nference/2015/
                    2016 https://emediapress.com/product-cate...nference/2016/

RPMs
                    Both the machine from Peter in the video and also here in on this thread run at much higher RPMs than the SG (either in CG or Radiant mode). Is the main cause for this the small amount of magnets and the smaller rotor diameter? Peter’s power coil has a wider core, so that might influence it too I guess (stronger magnetic field)?

Best regards,
                    Rodolphe

354 - 2020-12-01 - Attachment.pdf
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by pearldragon; 01-12-2021, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Hi Rodolphe,

4 Battery swapper schematic
                      I started a thread on this at https://www.energyscienceforum.com/f...attery-swapper

I tried to reason how that circuit would look like, is Figure 3 in the Attachment correct? This is the setup you can use for a battery swapper with a standard twisted strands coil (from TeslaGenX)? (so no separate output winding).
                      Yes, figure 3 is what I did.

Did I depict Tom_Koorns, post#17 explanation correctly Figure 4?
                      I think figure 4 is also correct. At least that's the way I understood what John meant. (It's John Koorn)

Why would it make such a difference in performance? Because the magnetic field in in the coil when excited would be stronger, and so the collapse also, and hence a higher output?
                      That's how I see it.

I tried to plough through this whole thread, did I understand correctly that:
                      -Brodonh is using 12V batteries, post#84
                      -Tom K uses 12 V batteries/ 20 power-supply, post #88
                      -rdvideo is using 12V batteries, #320/#322
                      Don't know about Brodonh and rdvideo, but I think you understood John K correctly.

Reading your answer in post#81, I then assume if I would apply this to the standard SG setup (from the first two handbooks, no CG mode), you’d say that if after having the output battery charged radiantly, and letting it rest for a while you can swap the input/output batteries and John earlier statements would not apply?
                      No, that's not what I was saying. I was not contradicting John. What I was saying is that with the split the positive and/or split the negative the battery in reverse is being pulse charged with the conventional run current (flat line voltage) and then with a high voltage radiant spike at the end of each pulse. This is the same effect as an older style brush type DC generator. ............This is not the same as radiant charging with little or no current.

"BACK POPPING"

https://emediapress.com/shop/bedini-sg/

https://emediapress.com/shop/poor-ma...wapper-system/

Is the main cause for this the small amount of magnets and the smaller rotor diameter?
                      Yes, that is correct. Plus it is running at a 24 volt differential vs a 12 volt differential.

Gary Hammond,
                      Last edited by Gary Hammond; 01-12-2021, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Hi Gary,

Thanks for your answers.

You’re right: it’s John Koorn (not Tom Koorn, my bad).

No, that's not what I was saying. I was not contradicting John.
                        In this case I wasn’t trying to find a contradiction between what you said and John, sorry of it came across that way. I was trying to confirm if I understood you correctly; that what John said about the Radiant energy applies in certain conditions, and in others not. But your explanation here helped.

Thanks, the first link I already have/seen, the second link I have/had on my radar already, but didn’t think that that was the one of the presentations RS referred to, since he refers to a presentation by PL of 2015/2016 (instead of himself, RS Stafford, 2017).

Best regards,
                        Rodolphe

Comment

Working...
                        X