X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Hi totoalas,

This isn't anything sophisticated. I'm making a base with CD Rom motor and plastic rotor holding two or one neo magnets on the surface. I have an old cup warmer with burnt heating element which should work as enclosure - base. Same idea as magnetic stirrers used in the lab but cheaper. Originally, warmer had metal round top which I'll replace with either glass (if I can find my glass cutter) or lexan. Cross shaped teflon coated stirrer will be placed on the bottom of glass vessel filled with water and placed on the top of my base. I ran some tests and I got nice vortex inside the body of water. Next part will involve either three strong neos placed equally around the perimeter of glass vessel or coil arrangements. In the latter I was thinking of feeding coil with amplified sine wave of certain solfeggio frequencies. I didn't decide yet.
    If you're going to inject ozone into the water additional filtering with UV lamp wouldn't be necessary. Ozone is very potent and will destroy all biological impurities. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Ok, I follow you now. Since the pulse being sent is bi phasic, changing polarity, it doesn't matter which electrodes connects to the tip or sleeve. Soldering wire to the stainless electrode will not work. In my very first prototype I used small double terminal block - https://ultimachine.com/sites/defaul...gableGreen.jpg and two U bent pieces of SS welding wire. Later, I used flat pieces of thin SS strips and I rolled their ends to fit smaller female terminal. I just soldered cable to the other end and used heat shrink tubing to insulate all metal connections.
    Now I use carbon fiber gel pads instead and cables with prongs designed for any medical pads. I buy sets with 2.5 and 3.5mm plugs already on. There are also platinum pads available but more expensive.

Vtech
    Last edited by blackchisel97; 04-05-2013, 08:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Christian
    replied
    Thanks for the reply, Vtech. Unfortunately, that did not answer my question.

I've got the 3.5mm jack wired up as you described (per the attached diagram), though being from the audio industry, I say Tip-Ring-Sleeve for a stereo plug. What I am trying to comprehend is how the TRS 3 connections need to be wired to the 2 stainless steel electrodes while returning to the correct locations. As I am making the cables from the jack to the stainless electrodes, I am unsure of how the electrodes need to be wired into the cable.
    Sorry if that wasn't clear before...and I hope it is now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013.04.05_21h14m34s_001_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	45458
    Last edited by Christian; 04-05-2013, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by Christian View Post
    I have been building one of the Beck's blood electrifiers but am not clear on how the electrodes need to be wired. Per the updated schematics using the LM358, how do the 3.5mm jack electrodes need to be wired?
    Thanks for any forthcoming help.
    Christian,
    The only difference between 3 and one battery version is additional circuit around IC7660 which raises voltage from 9 to slightly over 30V. LM358 circuit is all the same as well as connections to the output socket. 3.5mm socket has three terminals; one is the outer or a "collar", and remaining two are normally connected together inside. Once you insert a plug, one of them will be pushed away and separated. You can check this with Ohm meter or small bulb in series with a battery which will make a conductivity tester. Now, the outer terminal which is usually closest to the front of the socket connects to the potentiometer (outer terminal shorted with a center one). When you hold potentiometer so you're looking at its back and terminals are up than left and center legs are connected and wired to the socket, as above. This order is necessary so adjusting pulse amplitude will be done same way as per any audio equipment; clockwise - louder.
    When you determine which remaining terminal is connected to the tip of inserted plug, run the wire from this terminal to the 22uF capacitor. Last terminal should be connected to the join point when pin 1,6, 2.4M and 150k resistors meet.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Christian
    replied
    I have been building one of the Beck's blood electrifiers but am not clear on how the electrodes need to be wired. Per the updated schematics using the LM358, how do the 3.5mm jack electrodes need to be wired?
    Thanks for any forthcoming help.

Leave a comment:

• Algorythm
    replied
    Vtech I'm really sorry my friend, if you hadn't said anything about pms here, I doubt I would ever find out somebody had sent me one! Lol! Unfortunately I got e-mail notifications for new thread's messages only...Checking my pms right now and be back to you in a few minutes!

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Algorythm, I sent you PM last night.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    HP1 was designed by Ed Skilling, not Robert Beck. It used 728Hz modulating 28.322MHz RF. Idea behind was based on Lakhovsky MWO but honestly I'm not sure what benefit was this suppose to have for our well being. It will create harmonics in very high freq. range for sure. Ed was involved in MWO research and used part of it to make this device. That's all I know about so I will not comment any further. I'm working (slowly) on MWO based on reverse engineering of the original device but this is long way to go.
    I don't want to make any claims regarding other devices but I don't waste time on anything which doesn't make sense to me or doesn't produce any measurable results. I build and test everything on more than one subject always trying to eliminate any placebo effect. According to Robert Beck his protocol should be used as a "package" but I see no problem in using CS alone. I've been also using MMS (or lately CDS version) either alone or with DMSO as a carrier for the past 4 years and the results exceeded my expectations in treating bacterial, viral and inflammatory issues. I don't want to post any more here since it isn't "electronic device" and it doesn't fit this thread purpose.
    I don't see a point in using BE to alleviate pain. I would try to determine the cause first and apply treatment accordingly.
    TENS devices would tonify by neurostimulation with microcurrents but they will not fix the cause.
    Perhaps a pulsed light therapy such as laser or LED will be more appropriate for such condition.
    According to Robert Beck his BE suppose to apply alternating potential across blood vessels which prevents agglomeration (clot) improves circulation and as a result of that, better distribution of oxygen by the blood stream. What are the benefits of the above we all know. The device is not a virus killer by itself. Our immune system is. All it needs is some help when it gets overloaded or compromised and this is a way to provide additional boost. Magnetic Pulser is a different story. This is my opinion only.
    I lack the equipment to see if such electrification could be capable of any molecular damage in pathogens so I can't comment on that.

As far as supplementing (replacing) beneficial bacteria in GIT home made kefir or yogurt works pretty well. You can get kefir grains online and start making your own at home.

I just found some info on HP device - http://www.emfsafe.com/beck/hp1/

Vtech
    Last edited by blackchisel97; 04-05-2013, 09:46 AM. Reason: link

Leave a comment:

• tesla
    replied
    Originally posted by Algorythm View Post
    Well, I don't think Dr. Beck's purpose was to kill any bacteria with the brain tuner device, if it's the one you're referring to, tesla. His purpose was to balance brainwaves in order to overcome chronic addiction problems, loss of memory etc. As for his other devices like colloidal silver, magnetic pulser etc. I don't know much about them, I have to read a few things first. But I don't think Dr. Beck was a "CIA guy" or his devices "bull****" as Mr. Bedini says...There are people out there who have tried brain tuner and saw real benefit from it, so I think such a claim is quite arbitrary to say the least...
    Originally, the first brain tuner was called a Black box and it had the ability to treat/cure addictions like drugs and alcohol and was smuggled out of Russia. When Beck heard of it he came out with his version of the device and claimed it can do the same and treat depression as well, enhance learning and sleep and other benefits. I tried the device Bio-Tuner by Beck, improved by Sota, can't say too much but I noticed one thing for sure that I would have 1 or 2 dreams a night for the first 2 weeks. As far as learning and other stuff is all subjective per my experience. And I bought it primarily to enhance learning as I was reading a lot at that time and studying in school.
    I also have Sota's Silver Pulser and used to make silver with it and pulse my blood to kill Hep B. Hep B is still here and I don't believe anymore that pulsing kills viruses as stated per Beck/Sota. But I believe in silver ions you can generate with the machine, I would drink half of 250 ml glass every day for 6 months and it serves as the virus/bacteria cidal. But you have to supplement with 'good gut' bacteria as the silver doesn't differentiate between good and bad micro organisms.
    Magnetic Pulser by Sota was used by me on my toe fungus with no results and on my friend's wife for an elbow pain which only exacerbated the pain. I had limited experience with the Magnetic Pulser.

I have to say that silver pulser is good to have to make silver ions: spray on wounds, countertops, gargle to kill mouth germs and strep-throat, for eye infection and cold sores/herpes simplex. The last one I had since 10 y.o. . HSV (herpes simplex virus, this one is a lip variety and not genital which is a 2nd type and not called simplex) infection is ameliorated by drinking small amounts of silver ions for sure as tried by me on me, but the best results I found when taking: silver ions, lysine, vitamin c, and mellissa tea same day for several days where already on the 3rd day the infected vesicle/spot would start to shrink and dry up.
    I am a perfect lab rat but I still have to beat Hep B. So far I found natural or nature remedies work best as I take some great herbs and some adaptogens and supplements and I can tell a difference after taking some for 2+ weeks.
    I also have Becks/Sota signal generator Model HP1, google it. Allegedly it recalibrated your DNA and healed it but Sota stopped production of the unit a long time ago for no obvious reasons. I always think I would get mouse cages in the future and experiment on 2 groups of mice which one would live longer with or without the signal generator. I don't want to experiment on myself with this device yet, as the woman I talked to before buying this device later died of metastatic cancer that was in the area where she applied the device to! I, as a gadget fan, bought the device anyway from another user on a forum for $500. The device is about the size of a cigarette pack uses 9V bat and external input as well is optional.
    That's my story on Beck/Sota and my experimentation.
    Last edited by tesla; 04-05-2013, 06:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tesla
    replied
    Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
    Thank you for posting the link, I appreciate it. Electricity is not my hobby, but I will look for someone to build one for me, would $200 dollars be enough if I offered to anyone?

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    I ran some more tests and calculated that even with smaller, 3,000uF cap being charged to 68VDC and discharged into my coil, magnetic flux density should be sufficient. I'm getting reading of 100uA through 2k Ohm (simulated impedance inside human tissue). According to research between 50 - 100uA is recommended form magnetic pulse therapy in order to be efficient.
    I would still like to increase that to 200 - 250uA at the coils surface to allow for deeper penetration.
    Now it is a matter of decision if higher pulse rate is really necessary or perhaps a lower range from 0.5 - 2pps will be enough? I'll try to increase capacitance by 1000 or 2000uF and check the field as well as coil temperature.
    I would like to have a higher inductance coils and compare results but they're not cheap.

Be back
    Vtech

Update; I increased capacitor to 5,000uF and coil temperature stays near 52degC @ 2pps after 30min so it is not going to get any hotter. Energy went up from 7J to 11.56J, according to my calculation.
    I got a reading of 100uA inside (simulated) human tissue at the depth of 1.5" (38mm) and 50uA at the depth of 3" (75mm).
    Last edited by blackchisel97; 04-04-2013, 07:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    I ran some calculations on my MP trying to determine pulse efficiency. I also tried using smaller capacitors in the same setup.
    With 20,000uF caps charging up to 68VDC the energy discharged during 2.5ms pulse should equal 49J (or W/s). This is way more than any pulser on the market. SOTA pulser produces burst of 32.67 (according to their specs.)
    My Fet's have max. rating of 75V so I can't really push voltage much higher. In the equation E= 0.5 x C x V x V (V square) so any increase or decrease in potential across the cap will result in doubled E. If we double the cap potential our energy will quadruple. (with other factors being constant).
    I'm trying to get a similar E but with lower voltage as well as a variable pulse rate. Just in case if pathogens are smart enough to "learn" and adapt to constant frequency rate (I believe that 0.5 - 4 or 5pps should be sufficient) but also. allow for an infinite pulsing session without coil overheating.
    I reduced capacitance down to 3,000uF and from my calculation energy transferred to the coil should be 7.35J. Still strong and I can pulse in high range with coil staying under 50degC.
    10,000uF allows indefinite pulsing up to 2cps but coil warms up at 5cps. This gives 11J energy burst.
    Increasing input from 24 to 30VAC will result in 85VDC over the cap and consequently 10.8J with 3,000uF or 36J with 10,000uF capacitor, which is more than I was aiming for.
    During those tests I used same 3mH air inductor done with AWG#18 (1mm) wire.
    The options I have are: try increasing inductance up to 10mH, same wire,
    use heavier wire - AWG#16 or even #14
    adjust capacitance
    reduce the pulse range down to 0.5 - 2cps.
    I didn't mention this above but there is also another factor which determines efficiency or magnetic flux being produced. I'm talking about the inductance of coil.
    That's the reason behind me thinking of increasing this parameter which would result in higher flux with same energy being discharged. After all this is what matters.

More to follow.

Thanks
    Vtech
    Last edited by blackchisel97; 04-04-2013, 03:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Hi Vtech
    can you please share if possible your magnetic vortex experiment.....
    Im thingking of injecting ozonated air by using hv ions to mix with water then to
    a> ultrasonic fogger or
    b) magnetic vortex where they are mixed
    then to a UV 10 w lamp / initial filter
    c) use of titanium cathode for electrolysis then to a 3 way filter
    Im trying to digest on the video of Aviso water
    for home use
    thanks
    totoalas

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    On this layout, in the right low corner there are pads marked - 3.5mm jack but one of them (coming from the transformer) should go to 100k pot and from the pot to the jack, as per schematics. I'll "proof read" pcb shortly for errors. Also, there are two pads marked with a small dot. One comes from transformer and the other from collector of pnp transistor on the left side of IC's. These pads are to be connected by jumper wire. I didn't see a point running copper trace all the way around or in between IC legs.

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Algorythm
    replied
    I couldn't agree more with your observation about the power supply Vtech! As for the PCB, yeah sure, whenever you are ready my friend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X