Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Hello. Just couple pics of John's device and the wave.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0491.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	44926Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0490.jpg
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	44927
    It is running on small audio transformer but I found another one - standing beside which seems to be working better.

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Hello. I just finished assembling the device according to John Bedini schematics. As I mentioned before, I found a problem running two oscillators with 50 Ohm resistors between pin 7 and +. The lowest value at which it would work is 120 Ohm and I was able to adjust the frequency as per diagram.
    John, I have a question regarding two oscillators with fixed resistors instead of potentiometers: what is the frequency they should be tuned to? Also, the sixth oscillator has a remark - "set to highest frequency". Is there any specific value for that?
    I'm running pulse at approx. 4 CPS and have uA meter to monitor the output.
    On the funny note: at first, I connected small audio transformer the other way around ( low vs high Z). Good thing I didn't applied the probes to my temples but only touched with wet fingers I got quite a jolt
    I found some capacitors had to be adjusted in order to reach desired frequency.

Thanks
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• Abusa
    replied
    Hi John, I wanted to know if the HIV Killer Schematic can aslo cure cancer.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Abusa; 10-14-2012, 07:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• techzombie
    replied
    Mr. Bedini,

This probably just another little thing for you but for me, and many others is is a life saver, literally. Thank you for taking the risk to release this. We know it is not providing you with anything except risk, so again thank you!!!

That being said, we laymen need some help putting this together. I have written my first article on ZPE and "alternative science" etc.. My first was about the Nano Spire guys and their work. I would love to write one about this, of course with all the necessary medical disclaimers etc.. Actually building the thing and trying it out on myself would make the article even better! I took a beginners circuits course just for this.

I have the schematic and am incredibly overwhelmed. I realize this is boring as hell for you, and risky, but could you list out the parts needed that are not obvious. Such as the specs on this audio transformer from radio shack and all the other non obvious parts. A picture of this circuit completed on a breadboard would do wonders, a video even more. I know you don't have time for this, but has anyone else here completed this? can you provide us with some more pictures , videos, parts lists etc...?

Also what do we do with the microscope once we finish it? I assume we use the microscope and pond water to test the effectiveness of the unit, but how? we need some more info here.

Please advise.

Leave a comment:

• Huey
    replied
    Opps strick that
    Last edited by Huey; 09-21-2012, 04:02 PM. Reason: gust plain wrong answer

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Hello John.
    I have a problem with generators having 50 Ohm resistance between 7-8 pin. It seems very low but if it was running than it should work. Just want to verify the value of the resistor in IC2 and IC3 (50 Ohms) before I start to pull my hair out

Vtech

Leave a comment:

• j prez
    replied
    Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
    Harlan Sanders,

The machine deals with Tom Bearden's Four Wave Mixing. The machine deals with a low frequency pump wave through a modulation transformer. The machine uses all Ne555 timers set to select frequencies Values for the first timer are as follows, The current through the electrodes must not exceed 50 Micro Amperes.
    150 Ohms between pin 8 and 7
    220K variable pot set for low freq square wave 50Cps between pin 7 and 6 pin 2 and 6 tied together The cap value .22Uf pin 1 to ground.

Other values are in the same arrangement.
    IC Two. 150Cps
    50 Ohms
    50 K Variable
    .022 Uf
    IC Three 350 Cps
    50 Ohms
    50K Variable
    0022 Uf
    IC 4
    680Ohms
    .047Uf
    IC 5
    680 Ohms
    .01 Uf
    IC 6 Set to highest frequency.
    680Ohms
    250K Variable
    .0039Uf
    Pump Wave IC NE555 set between .8 to 8 Cps
    Values 150 Ohms
    1Meg Variable
    2Uf
    John
    My Work on Rife
    hello all and John,
    I just wanted to verify the resistor values for the device, as the quotes above, and the circuit diagram have a few conflicting numbers. It may be that I transcribed them wrong, but a second opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jay

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-09-20 at 2.23.33 PM.jpg
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	44788
    Attached Files
    Last edited by j prez; 09-20-2012, 02:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheGooch
    replied
    Originally posted by teej_seeker View Post
    Hi blackchisel97,

I am very interested in the device and if there is interest, another thread should be started. just that i am not sure if there is any interest.
    I want to use make one for my self and another unit for my aging parents. Care to share the updated schematic? Is it the same as the schematic in PJKelly's ebook?

feel free to email me for information exchange.

cheers,

/tejinder
    I would be interested in any healing devices (in a separate thread) as well.

Thanks,
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• teej_seeker
    replied
    Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
    Hi tejinder. I got it working as per updated Bob's schematic - 27V 3 batteries. I tested on myself but only briefly, since I don't have proper electrodes made yet. They shouldn't make direct contact with skin and will leave small burns - crater marks if not wrapped in cotton or flannel. It is easy to locate electrode placement along the blood vessels on the inner part of the wrist. Potentiometer allows good control of current - 7mA max on the surface, which should give up to 50uA workable potential. I will also try CDS and do some tests. Waiting for good silver wire to begin with.
    I can start a new thread dedicated to Bob Beck only if there is more interest in his device. This one should be dedicated to John's device imo.

Regards
    Vtech
    Hi blackchisel97,

I am very interested in the device and if there is interest, another thread should be started. just that i am not sure if there is any interest.
    I want to use make one for my self and another unit for my aging parents. Care to share the updated schematic? Is it the same as the schematic in PJKelly's ebook?

feel free to email me for information exchange.

cheers,

/tejinder

Leave a comment:

• TheGooch
    replied
    Hi Guys,

I set up the first 555 chip on a breadboard and tested it with the scope. I'm wondering if this square wave is bad. It's not perfectly square.

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/...e/04cc1489.jpg

Name:	First 555 (150ohm, 22Kvr, 0.22uFcap - 50Hz)_small.jpg
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	44782
    If this square wave is bad, does anyone know what would cause it to look like this?

This is using the 150 ohm resistor, 220K variable resistor, .22uF cap and running at 50CPS (Hz) as per John's schematic and first post in this thread. Oh, and 8x AA batteries powering it.

I'm pretty new to electronics so please don't be too harsh.

Edit: I think it was because my scope had the "Coupling" set to AC. When I switched it to DC it looked more square:
    http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/...e/6a252518.jpg

Name:	First 555 (150ohm, 22Kvr, 0.22uFcap - 50Hz) Set Coupling to DC on scope_small.jpg
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	44781

Thanks,
    Mike
    Last edited by TheGooch; 09-16-2012, 02:21 PM. Reason: I think I figured out the problem.

Leave a comment:

• blackchisel97
    replied
    Originally posted by teej_seeker View Post
    hi blackchisel97,
    i am interested in bob beck's blood electrification device. How is your replication of that?

sincerely,

tejinder
    Hi tejinder. I got it working as per updated Bob's schematic - 27V 3 batteries. I tested on myself but only briefly, since I don't have proper electrodes made yet. They shouldn't make direct contact with skin and will leave small burns - crater marks if not wrapped in cotton or flannel. It is easy to locate electrode placement along the blood vessels on the inner part of the wrist. Potentiometer allows good control of current - 7mA max on the surface, which should give up to 50uA workable potential. I will also try CDS and do some tests. Waiting for good silver wire to begin with.
    I can start a new thread dedicated to Bob Beck only if there is more interest in his device. This one should be dedicated to John's device imo.

Regards
    Vtech

Leave a comment:

• teej_seeker
    replied
    hi blackchisel97,
    i am interested in bob beck's blood electrification device. How is your replication of that?

sincerely,

tejinder

Leave a comment:

• Shanjaq
    replied
    So to tune the 4 pots: place electrodes across a petri dish loaded with pond water, and when the critters turn inside-out, the device is tuned?

Leave a comment:

• j prez
    replied
    Alright! Thanks for your help Mike.

Name:	Radioshack.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	44759

Leave a comment:

• TheGooch
    replied
    Hey j prez, that is the right one.

-Mike

edit: You should be able to edit/delete the extra messages you made.
    Last edited by TheGooch; 09-13-2012, 08:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X