Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    I released a video on YouTube showing exactly what the coil configuration is.

It's also included in the package with Peter Lindemann's presentation on the Kromrey.
    Thanks Aron,i saw your videos but you showed the electromagnets coils,i.m interested in the rotor electromagnets..if there are wound like in the patent they cancel eachother

Comment

• Originally posted by adys15 View Post
      Thanks Aron,i saw your videos but you showed the electromagnets coils,i.m interested in the rotor electromagnets..if there are wound like in the patent they cancel eachother
      What are you calling the rotor electromagnets?

The generator coils are rotating and could be considered rotor electromagnets.

Instead of permanent magnets that induce current into the rotating electromagnets, those could be electromagnets as well, but those are not rotating. Please clarify.

If you mean the stationary ones, you need to wind them so they have the same magnetic field polarity as the permanent magnets.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hi,
        The original Raymond Kromrey Patent depicts an Electromagnet for the Field excitation. it carries the same excitation current as that carried by the Rotor coils. Remember the Kromery patent talks more about it as a 'Low-drag Generator' and NOT as an 'Energizer' John Bedini perfected the design to explore the 'Energiser' aspect of this configuration and unveil the Radiant Electricity which was the basis of it. he then termed it as the G-Field Generator. Please watch his DVD on the Kromery convertor.
        just my few cents...
        rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• sorry i meant rotor coils,can someone make a good diagram of the windings that we can all take for granted and experiment with those

Comment

sorry i meant rotor coils,can someone make a good diagram of the windings that we can all take for granted and experiment with those
            Hi,
            Its there in the video that Aaron referred to...
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• if you wind the rotor coils like this pic.the voltage will cancel outUS3374376-4.jpg

Comment

if you wind the rotor coils like this pic.the voltage will cancel out
                You need the Beyond presentation package Option #5 by Peter Lindemann here: http://bedinisg.com/ - it has his Kromrey presentation and an extra video added showing exactly how the coils are supposed to be wound.
                Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• i will experiment further.i am low on money to buy the book now

Comment

Working...
                  X