Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Make Use Of Back EMF Of Coil , So As Addiing To Same Circuit Forward??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Wing
    replied
    This image shows CEMF and the spike being additive but in the opposite direction as the applied voltage that powers the rotation of the rotor. Since the CEMF is lower than the applied voltage, which is produced from the primary battery, you will need overcome this low voltage condition by stepping up the CEMF so it will be above the primary battery voltage and will then charge the primary battery. The machine needs rotate fast enough clip the the two EMF waves, one positive and one negative.

You will need a scope to see this, have the scope across the coil, disconnect and connect the primary power source while viewing the waveform to see if your positive wave form (wave sent back to the primary battery ) is being clipped. If it is clipped (the machine is generating or producing power) then you have power going back to your primary battery from your rotor and coil.
    The same applies to the negative side, if it is clipped then you have the power going to the secondary battery from the negative side of the wave.

So the standard SG sends power back to the primary and sends power plus the voltage spike to the secondary battery, by using a isolated step up transformer you can invert the negative signal so it can be sent in the proper direction to the primary battery. With very limited BEMF drag.

The SG is a motor generator, with a ram pump effect when you turn on and off the transistor.
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-03-2023, 12:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Wing
    replied
    Read this page and watch the video’s: https://hyiq.org/

Click image for larger version

Name:	D47CA7D7-0848-4EF8-B3B2-2581897276A3.png
Views:	267
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	74011

Dave Wing

Leave a comment:

• Dave Wing
    replied
    This will work but I would remove the trigger coil from the power and secondary windings. Use a small spool of magnet wire, with an iron core to trigger the transistor, this coil can be mounted to interact with the rotor magnets or the like to generate a trigger signal for the transistor. Make sure the power coil is at least tri-filar consisting of one power winding and two secondary windings in series. This will give you the BEMF (CEMF) it will step up the CEMF to charge the primary. I think it was Aaron who originally posted this image.

The coil collapse (spike) plus the CEMF become additive, in the same direction and you can direct it to the primary battery through the step up secondary winding.

Dave Wing
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-01-2023, 12:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• How To Make Use Of Back EMF Of Coil , So As Addiing To Same Circuit Forward??

Hi! Can you describe to me how to add the Back EMF during off time of inductor voltage forward to add to same circuit with it's higher voltage ? Example- 34VDC half wave 6 amps through L coil 1.5Millihenry with several diodes added . Frequency of source 20khz. Current flow goes through charged capacitor , but needs also the added Back EMF of about 100v. I was thinking about a diode to ground , so as the return ALSO goes through spark gap to get to opposite side of inductor coil. Like the buck and boost converter, the polarity changes on coil during the off time. Common relay coils just waste the energy on parallel diode. I assume positive current only passes through anode of diode. The formula didn't look right as E volts = L Henry (di/dt). 150v= .0015H x 6A/ .00006sec .06millisec The pulse is maybe too fast just to get 100v. 1/F=P T=L / R R=25ohms

Last edited by russwr; 01-03-2023, 07:50 AM.
Working...
X