Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has done ANYTHING with success along this topic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Woody View Post

The question that must be asked is, if the first installation in the Dodge truck was so successful (3,000 mile trip, etc.) as was presented in the video, why could he not reproduce the same results once he got to Square1 and began development of the production version? Either the first video was a total deception, or some kind of suppression/sabotage program was indeed undertaken to quash it.
    -Woody
    From the top of the article on Peswiki:

We've not heard from him since around a week after we published this story.

Other then that I see no useful information at the Peswiki link.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kunta-kinte-getting-whipped.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	45179

While their system was obviously not as well tuned as Stan Meyers it was still clearly not standard electrolysis.

People should watch all of Stans lectures. They are all on youtube.

Comment

There is alot of info in many articles there on PESWiki on this. You have to read, and follow links. It is a HUGE page! Yes, Fred may not have corresponded with Sterling beyond that first interview, but that doesn't mean there was no further information on the subject. The story unfolded over a few years with lots of interviews with other people about the progress or lack thereof. I know, as I was following the story from the beginning with great interest. If by "useful information" you mean specifics on his system's design and operation, then yes there is not much there as one might expect for someone who was trying to bring product to market and recover investment. However, if you are just interested in finding out the story behind Fred Wells and that video, the whole story is there. From the exciting beginning, to the disappointing end, with quotes like this one from the page I linked to:

" February 6, 2012

Someone (wishes to remain anonymous) who has known Freddy for many years wrote:

Good morning sir, just wanted to let you know that fast Freddie is alive and scheming in his home town of Prescott, AZ. His is a liar of the highest sort, you'll never see any kind of truth from this snake oil salesman. He has eluded most people he scams, and very few have ever gotten any money back. Run while you still can!"

..a direct quote" I don't know who this guy was, and anonymous statements can be made by anyone, including those trying to discredit these kinds of breakthrough technologies, but that appears to be about the last word on Fred Wells, at least for now. I'm still not willing to completely rule out a comeback with a viable system. If they let him live that is.

We all know you can get good gas production from the concentric SS tube configuration, well at least those of us who have actually built and experimented with it, which I have. You can even use just straight DC and get pretty decent results, but not enough to run a vehicle. For that, the system requires much more finesse, and complexity. There is a reason for Stan's abandonment of that configuration in favor of the "injector/water spark plug" system he was ultimately killed for. That one had the potential to change the world.

-Woody
      Last edited by Woody; 01-08-2013, 09:14 AM.
      "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Well it is good to see this thread has life. One thing....anyone HERE done anything? Stan M ,Bob B,etc.. we all have seen their stuff(mostly) but whom HERE has done anything be it a replication or something new? It matters not if you failed or were on the other end.

Stan Meyer's stuff I agree is DIFFERENT in the end results as to where a production based unit is concerned as to the SS tubes. BTW the gas was made in those units right at the exit of the spark plug replacements into the piston cylinder....not before.

John H

Comment

So I assume nobody has one of Stans injectors to replicate?
          he had to make more than a few I would have thought, if they
          worked so well.
          K

Comment

hydrogen shop water fuel cell Micro Star PWM contol unit

Comment

Originally posted by dnice
              I have been studying and experimenting with this for quite some time. I feel the biggest roadblock people have when trying to replicate this is they are building it without thinking outside the box. Many feel that it can be done by using conventional science. But I really believe Stanley, Puharich and Boyce all where tapping into the aether. Bob Boyce has a PDF online which explains how his device worked and he said the same thing. There is a video on youtube of John Bedini explaining radiant spikes and the need to capture them for use. If you look at any of these devices they all use sharp pulses. But are we using the right kind of cores in our coils to create this?? Are we using the right kind of wire to capture it?? Which type works better for longitudinal waves? These are the questions many are not looking into because they feel it can be done with traditional science. Thats my take on it. If anyone would like a link to the PDF im talking about Just let me know. Its really interesting. And its not the Patrick Kelly thing either.
              Hi dnice,
              I would like to see the pdf, could you please send it across..?
              thanks pal in advance.
              Best Regards,
              Faraday88.
              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Woody,
                I agree with you on that the WFC Cell configuration for 'automobile application has the lacuna in that, when the vehicle is started pre-generated gas is required to Ignite the IC engine, i have no clue or have read anywhere of accompalishing this task, although in one of the news paper article mentions of Stan having used a 'chain of six cylinderical' WFC cells to run a converted vw car.
                any comments on this please...????
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Bluestix,
                  There is one major aspect of the Hydroxy gas that most of us fail to understand: the Gases produced by each of the methods of all the electrolytic process vary in the degree of what was ultimately produced by the Meyer process.
                  if you read Gorge wiseman book BROWN'S GAS 2 he mentions about what is termed as the 'HYPER GAS', i personally belive Stan Meyer produced Hyper Gas and knew what it was and this theory is consistent with even Gorge wiseman describing the Hydroxy (beyond Brown's Gas) as 'Electrically expanded form of Water'.
                  Best Regards,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                    Hi Bluestix,
                    There is one major aspect of the Hydroxy gas that most of us fail to understand: the Gases produced by each of the methods of all the electrolytic process vary in the degree of what was ultimately produced by the Meyer process.
                    if you read Gorge wiseman book BROWN'S GAS 2 he mentions about what is termed as the 'HYPER GAS', i personally belive Stan Meyer produced Hyper Gas and knew what it was and this theory is consistent with even Gorge wiseman describing the Hydroxy (beyond Brown's Gas) as 'Electrically expanded form of Water'.
                    Best Regards,
                    Faraday88.

Faraday,

Here is a link to a website with some videos of Stan lecturing and also running his VW dune buggy with the concentric SS tube unit.

Stanley meyer water fuel cells, hydrogen fuel cell cars, hydrogen from water, water powered car

I think his proof-of-concept unit that he used to demonstrate to the patent office was a 9 tube set unit, and the tubes were pretty long. 19" if I remember correctly. The final injector configuration that he intended to bring to market was the real game changer. It also got him killed. Dave Lawton replicated Stan's unit, although his was a 6 tube set cell and the tubes were shorter.

Here is another link to a site with alot of Stan Meyer info:

Stanley Meyer: Water Fuel Cell

-Woody
                    "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                      Hi Bluestix,
                      Best Regards,
                      Faraday88.

http://lightcoalition.org/wp-content.../2012/06/4.gif

http://pondscienceinstitute.on-rev.c.../UNIVER~9.JPEG
                      Last edited by bluestix; 01-21-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Hey Woody,
                        Thanks pal for the help i have seen all these links and most of the Videos (if not all), i have some of his transcripts which i read again and again when i find free time. these transcripts speak the same as what he spoke about in his Newzealand lectures..
                        Even with the prototype WFC cell, one can use it in the Hybrid version (to get the Alternator started) and then get going on Water alone!
                        in the video Stan seen driving the alternator using a standard wall powered AC motor.
                        The other guy Ravi Raju is from country and i tried to get in touch with him ..but in vain.
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

SUPERB INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Best Regards,
                          Faraday88.

Comment

I wonder how long will take for human beings to create such fuels and cut dependency of oil..I believe, time will make it sure that when oil finishes world will go for alternative fuel like water etc.

Comment

Thi is very true...i'm from India and have closely known this fact that happend in Mumbai..(2007)
                              But even Ravi's cell does not do what is supposed to be done if he understood what exactly is to 'open the window' to the ZPE or Universal Energy aparture of Matter... as Stan did. Dave Lawton did not completely reveal his schematic..
                              Ravi;s episode turned intimidating due to the fact that he stumbled with 3 times more than what Dave Lawton claimed to have achieved.. with out knowing why..? i perosnally feel that 'Conditioning' of the Electrodes is the reverse way of going about it...since the conditioning Happens naturally if you undersatnd excatly how to excite the cell...(like the dendarite formation in the Bedini mode of Charging Lead-acid battries.) there are many variation of cell exciation same as that is applicable to the Bedini charging.. just think..if one can use the G-Field generator by connecting accross the WFC Capacitor..what would that do to the cell.. a G-Field Generator defys the exponential charging of the Capacitor... it charges it nearly instantly!!!!! think people think we are all close to this holy grail called RADIANT ELECTRICITY!!
                              rgds,
                              Faraday88.
                              Last edited by Faraday88; 03-17-2013, 11:15 PM.

Comment

I don't see anything about what you stated for all I have to know there are some people doing this through there theory about the technology. However, I want to know more details about what are the best invention of Stanley.
                                energy efficient lighting | energy efficient lighting solutions

Comment

Working...
                                X