No announcement yet.

Building a window motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Patrick, It's nice to see you're still around helping people. It seems that most of the guys we experimented with in the last years aren't very active any more or maybe I'm no longer familiar with what's of current interest.
    Take care Pal. Just saying hello.
    John

Comment

ha John
      been two long
      guy

Comment

Originally posted by DadHav View Post
        Hello Patrick, It's nice to see you're still around helping people. It seems that most of the guys we experimented with in the last years aren't very active any more or maybe I'm no longer familiar with what's of current interest.
        Take care Pal. Just saying hello.
        John
        What Guy said :-)

Hope all is well... I still quote you from time to time and reference your vids. How are your motors n'stuff doing?

good to hear from you - still plugging along Patrick

Comment

it has not run this month i am seriously thinking about putting back the force fire coils as i call them WMW window motor windings but they came off the A motor .as i think i have a way to keep them from getting nick [hit] by magnets

Comment

Hello Guy, Patrick, Friends
            Funny you ask about the window motors. I couldn't think of any more ways to run my motors until the other day. I managed to run my steel rotor motor wirelessly from a Tesla coil. Well I add a ground if I want to get the best run. I run the coil from the alum motorcycle battery and use the Slayer exciter circuit for the coil. I'm running at about 11 volts and can get about 4-6 feet away from the coil with a one foot long antenna on the AV plug for running the half wave circuit for the window motor. I haven't been doing very much other than getting caught up on things that I've neglected over the last few years. Oh Ya, recovery from taking a beating on the UFO forum is still taking time too. Ha, LOL. I'll probably have a video posted next week if you're interested.
            Nice talking to you guys again.
            John

Comment

Originally posted by AlvaroHN View Post
              I have an issue with the idea about running a ssg circuit, and send the recovery to a cap that would be the source for a bedini-cole circuit in the same rotor.

The SSG circuit in radiant mode tuned to 1 pulse per magnet would give me a RPM of aprox 3200. but with the secondary circuit in place (bedini-cole) the RPM went down to 2000+ , so I started to try things to see what was causing the RPM loss... After some tests, it seems that the bedini-cole circuit is causing drag even if it is not triggered, is that normal???

I connected the SSG circuit to run the rotor and the output of the ssg was sent to a comparator. Then I placed again the bedini-cole circuit with an empty cap as power source and the drag started again, there is power been sent to the primary of the bedini-cole when the rotor is spinning, by normal induction (the output of the bedini-cole was not connected to anything) I don't know why this is happening since the power coil is isolated from the power source (empty cap) by the 2 transistors. Could this be happening because of the reverse breakdown of the transistors???

Any advice?

Alvaro
              Anyone?

----------

Comment

Funny you ask about the window motors. I couldn't think of any more ways to run my motors until the other day. I managed to run my steel rotor motor wirelessly from a Tesla coil. Well I add a ground if I want to get the best run. I run the coil from the alum motorcycle battery and use the Slayer exciter circuit for the coil. I'm running at about 11 volts and can get about 4-6 feet away from the coil with a one foot long antenna on the AV plug for running the half wave circuit for the window motor. I haven't been doing very much other than getting caught up on things that I've neglected over the last few years. Oh Ya, recovery from taking a beating on the UFO forum is still taking time too. Ha, LOL. I'll probably have a video posted next week if you're interested.
                John
                Always interested - looking at the number of views on your vids you might just have a "couple" of others interested as well :-)

for any newbies, that's sarcasm. Dadhav has millions of views!

My transparent motorcycle alum battery has finally settled to about 12V on the high side (that's right after a charge) and normally rests around 11.5 pretty cool no acid :-)

Kind regards - Patrick A.

Comment

I have an issue with the idea about running a ssg circuit, and send the recovery to a cap that would be the source for a bedini-cole circuit in the same rotor.

The SSG circuit in radiant mode tuned to 1 pulse per magnet would give me a RPM of aprox 3200. but with the secondary circuit in place (bedini-cole) the RPM went down to 2000+ , so I started to try things to see what was causing the RPM loss... After some tests, it seems that the bedini-cole circuit is causing drag even if it is not triggered, is that normal???
                  Yes.

I connected the SSG circuit to run the rotor and the output of the ssg was sent to a comparator. Then I placed again the bedini-cole circuit with an empty cap as power source and the drag started again, there is power been sent to the primary of the bedini-cole when the rotor is spinning, by normal induction (the output of the bedini-cole was not connected to anything) I don't know why this is happening since the power coil is isolated from the power source (empty cap) by the 2 transistors. Could this be happening because of the reverse breakdown of the transistors???

Any advice?

Alvaro
                  welcome to the party...
                  just think of them as diodes not transistors.
                  The same thing will happen with the SSG.
                  Patrick

Comment

John
                    John!!

welcome back, your presence is always a bonus for us! would love to see a vid on your latest.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                      Yes.

welcome to the party...
                      Patrick
                      npn one side of the wave pnp the other... FWBR if you like.

Comment

Yes.

welcome to the party...
                        Patrick
                        Damn!

Tnx for the reply Patrick.

I will have to find another way of doing this... (And I don't want to use relays...)

Alvaro

Comment

Damn!

Tnx for the reply Patrick.

I will have to find another way of doing this... (And I don't want to use relays...)

Alvaro
                          Why not connect it up the way John Bedini had the center hub of his Ferris Wheel hooked up?
                          Patrick

Comment

Why not connect it up the way John Bedini had the center hub of his Ferris Wheel hooked up?
                            Patrick
                            Patrick, can you tell me how it was connected? I do know that it was a bedini-cole with all 6 coils in series, but I don't know any more than that.

Alvaro

Comment

Patrick, can you tell me how it was connected? I do know that it was a bedini-cole with all 6 coils in series, but I don't know any more than that.

Alvaro
                              I just found this: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/at...9&d=1409348374 posted by you in the ferris wheel thread

So I see that in the ferris wheel when the hub motor part is off there is no battery seen by the circuit,… and the problem that I have is that when the cap feeding my bedini-cole circuit is below the volts generated by the power coil the energy flows back through the transistors, so I just need a switch to isolate the cap until its voltage is higher than the generated by the power coils, and let it fire there like a big punch.

Maybe the comparator cap dump circuit can do the job... SSG --> comparator --> bedini-cole -- > some thing else
                              Alvaro

Comment

John

allways love your vids .learn form them for years as to UFO not much need to be said
                                i said i thing to him he jumped my ass //dont need that
                                guy

Comment

Working...
                                X