The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

Obviously this forum does not allow to reply with links without admin aproval so for people who are interested in my work I left post in overunityDOTcom forum /7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg334311/#msg334311

Cheers!

Comment

T1000.
      You have no restrictions on, see the world with the goggles click that and insert the link.

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
      Hello,

Obviously this forum does not allow to reply with links without admin aproval so for people who are interested in my work I left post in overunityDOTcom forum /7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg334311/#msg334311

Cheers!
      John Bedini
      My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Hello all,
        Sorry I'm coming in late, but I've had no electricity since Tues PM. It would have been a good time for a working system.
        Anyway, I've spent recently considerable time rewiring the used 10 coiler I built around the idea of induction loops for the collector output, the ground, etc. I thought I had understood that if we wanted to charge more than one battery we'd need to have more than one diode from the collector, but I had the impression it was the joint collector. I'm seeing here that we're talking about separate branches. So I'm confused. It seems in the multi-coil array the idea is to combine the collector outputs to supply a big battery bank and in the solid state configuration the idea is to wind the coil so that we can get multiple branches charging multiple batteries of the same size. Do I have that right? I think I'd previously been confusing the ideas.
        thanks,
        h

Comment

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
          T1000.
          You have no restrictions on, see the world with the goggles click that and insert the link.
          Ok, let me try it:
          Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Cheers!

Comment

T1000.
            Nope, it does not work.
            "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

Cheers,
            Arunas

Comment

Howard,
              Please go to the SG section where John K has uploaded the videos and watch them He explains what he has done. The SG oscillator is just a solid state version and you should not be confused about the branches of the machine I have talked about this over and over. The machine is built for the size of the batteries you want to charge.
              John Bedini

Comment

John I guess I am old and blind I can not find the SG section where John K has uploaded the videos can you
                please lead this old horse to it please??? Thank You
                Kevin

Comment

super pole energizer

Kevin,
                  Go here http://www.energyscienceforum.com/be...eel-ssg-2.html

Originally posted by kevin View Post
                  John I guess I am old and blind I can not find the SG section where John K has uploaded the videos can you
                  please lead this old horse to it please??? Thank You
                  Kevin
                  John Bedini

Comment

Thank You John

Comment

Hi Arunas,

It seems to me that people with "Junior Member" status cannot post messages with links in them. We get that exact message you showed. I believe the heavy duty spam filter is set up this way. From what I can see, people with "Member" status or higher are allowed to post messages with links.

-Mike

Nope, it does not work.
                      "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

Cheers,
                      Arunas

Comment

T-1000, it worked

John K.

Comment

Howard,
                          Please go to the SG section where John K has uploaded the videos and watch them He explains what he has done. The SG oscillator is just a solid state version and you should not be confused about the branches of the machine I have talked about this over and over. The machine is built for the size of the batteries you want to charge.
                          So John,
                          I think I had a mistaken idea, that the point of the BM2, BM3,etc and the forum was to build the simple SG bike wheel, prove to myself that I can get OU and then build bigger with a mutli coil machine. I'm seeing that there are more than one way to scale up. It strikes me, as a relative ignorant outsider, that the multicoil machines might be better for a single large capacity battery bank but even then the constituent batteries would have to be matched, but what you're showing us is that there's little need for that and it's harder. It would be easier to charge multiple smaller batteries from a single source.

I know that I "should not be confused about the branches" because you've talked about this over and over, but please don't forget I'm still struggling to understand the language. This happens to me at work all the time. I'll realize one of the counselors (or several) didn't understand something I've said 50 times, and when I ask why, it turns out that they have a different meaning for the same words. They thought they understood. And I thought they understood. But there were implications that just didn't get through.

I'm just realizing that the last three weeks of work on the solid state build was wasted and I have to start over. I was building to go bigger, to charge a 420AH 12 volt battery bank, but I need to split it up now. The impedance still has me stumped though. Are we trying to match the resistance of the coil with the impedance of the battery?
                          thanks for your patience. I understand it can be quite frustrating when you think people aren't listening.
                          h

Comment

John,

My heart goes out to you. I, too, have experienced betrayal by a once-trusted associate.

Marcia

Comment

Marcia,
                              Yes I know, but I spent so much time trying to teach this guy. I just failed and I dought I will ever waste that much time again. But I wanted to do something for the original groups as I know he was going to take them down like he did before. The monopole groups, at least have a chance now to get things to work, so that is the reason for this new board.
                              Hope everybody uses it. Hope things are going well for you.

Originally posted by Marcia Stockton View Post
                              John,

My heart goes out to you. I, too, have experienced betrayal by a once-trusted associate.

Marcia
                              John Bedini

Comment

Appreciate your effort to keep this going forward. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X