The SG Radiant Oscillator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
    In this Video I'm showing a Radiant SG Oscillator discussion is located here .http://www.energyscienceforum.com/ The oscillator was developed by me inside a MJ15024 Transistor. The Oscillator is discussed in Patent # US 7,990,110. The original oscillator was developed for solar charging in very low light.
    Hi John,

I was following your research over last two years and it is always good to see your efforts on free energy research field.

My first radiant spike circuit was your SSG.. Over that time there was long road forward and I did lots of things including energy from NMR - Ferrite magnetic polarization (work in progress) - YouTube

Your circuits are always on crossing ways with all other and the missing puzzle for holy grail part seems is second signal in all free energy devices.
    Here is my comment on your The Workings Of The SG Oscillator - YouTube - the radiant voltage spike is one of two components for full circuit and the second input signal should be reactive current taken from LC circuit in series(in 180 degrees to phase of voltage spike)... When you mix those two and put to charge battery after rectifying those mixed signals you may be very suprised...
    The principal circuit I have in mind is there: Simple to build isolation transformer that consumes less power than it gives out

Hopefully it will ring some bells With your persistance and knowledge on this topic that part can be easily tested on real experiment.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello everyone

I tried to introduce myself but forum did sent my post with urls into /dev/null..

Ok, I will try in short:
      I started with John's SSG two years ago as first radiant spikes circuit then gone over long way in free energy research and experiments including making electricity from NMR effect.

It is always pleasure to see John's persistant progress on FE field.
      The entire principles of free energy devices always have crossroads with what John is explaining just there is another half of Nature's duality not pursued by John. What I did found you always need to provide 2 separate inputs in transformer with two primaries: one is radiant voltage spikes on resonant frequency and the second is driving reactive currrent. When they mix up there are unexpected good results in output...

Cheers!
      Last edited by T-1000; 08-30-2012, 02:38 PM.

Comment

From a solar forum,
        I ve read that for a wind generator ( fan converted ) to have a matching impedance with the battery, 2 transformers were added for two coils which were rectified and combined together for a single output to battery....
        As T 1000 suggest two input combination like for example Solar suppled SS SSG out put is one and the other one positve / negative from solar panel to another input so either a 15 0 15 / 110 0 110 0 transformer to charge the battery please correct me if im wrong

Or impedance transformer used in audio speakers /// hope T 1000 can elaborate further

totoalas

Comment

T1000,
          That is correct it is a double sided ax. I have done that in some of the units, Peter and I have a circuit that just did that of witch you speak, the results were mixed. Although I will do it again. I have see some different things when doing that, I'm not saying they are good or bad, just mixed. In 2000 Peter and I did almost the same circuit your showing in the post ,and I agree with what your saying. I must start somewhere here so I chose simple first. Please post a youtube showing your circuit working as I do not follow overunity.com. I'm sure everybody would love to see that.
          John Bedini
          My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

This is a very interesting device. Simple easy to build and a lot of fun to learn from.
            I tried adding iron in the core and the frequency reduced slightly and that was about it. I then took two C8 magnets and stuck in the core and the frequency went down only slightly but it added about 200ma on the input.
            Sure wish I had a copper or alumunum toroid the same size as the winding. Would love to see what would happen with that...

Still odd to me to be using so much current per strand though. little puzzled about that. looks like about 980ma going in.

Les

Comment

BrentA,
              Yea, I did say that and it is that simple and other ways too.
              Your impedance is right and the wire is double. only one is split.
              John Bedini

Comment

The Radiant Oscillator 3 John Bedini

In this video I'm showing after 18 Hrs where the batteries have basically charged to the same levels. I'm showing the impedance difference between the two batteries.The batteries have charged to the capacity. The discussion is at,http://www.energyscienceforum.com/. for any questions please visit the forum. the input power was 18 AmpHrs or 1 amp for 18 Hrs. The combined total of the two batteries is 30 Amp Hrs
                Anyway I just want to finish up with what happen to the batteries with this oscillator.
                Hint, sometimes you get to close to it. So just watch what pops up.
                John Bedini

Comment

impedance blocking

This is really interesting.
                  I reversed the trigger winding and hooked the scope to the output of the diode. When the charge battery is connected I see 12 volts and when I hookup the input battery it jumps to 24 DC. No oscillation.
                  Running magnetic fields against each other is something I had never considered as a part of the SSG before. And yet there it is right in front of me. changing the wire size has all new implications now.
                  I have looked at some stuff about impedance blocking oscillators but most of the patents use tubes. Patent 3072863 shows some information about this.(is it ok to reference other patents here?).

There is sure a lot to this little toy.... John could you expound on this a bit? I know this is so simple to you but with the new stuff I have learned from Paul's talk and now understand that magnetic flux is not related to input current, there is a whole new thing here to learn.

Thanks
                  Les

Comment

LesK,
                    Yes it is ok, well in a way a transistor is a tube, but more like a PNP.
                    John Bedini

Comment

LesK,
                      Yes it is ok, well in a way a transistor is a tube, but more like a PNP.
                      I remember a couple years ago a guy on youtube called himself "invertebrate" or something like that. Anyway he made a huge toroidal coil to try and find out what was turning the transistor off in the ssg. I never understood why he took such great pains for what I thought was pretty simple. But now I see there really is more here than meets the eye. You have said many times that nobody really knows what this machine is. I have been fussing over the interaction of the trigger for sometime convinced there is something more to it. The only thing I could conclude was what I said before, that a magneto has the three parts. Here in this SS unit There is not a magnet. I am seeing this thing charge the crap out of these batteries. The input has run all day and is just now down to 11.98 volts. The dead motorcycle battery is 13.02 and the Tractor 14.02. At the start the dead battery was at 11 volts resting and the other 12.98 volts resting. almost a two volt difference and the gap is closing hour by hour. Current is still holding at just over 900ma. In my previous experiments with this circuit I always ran 120 feet of wire and I never branched them out like this. And I never saw any results close to this. I also know that this is a different energy form than conventional charging but it is also different than my Super pole SSG.
                      I suspect if I continue to charge these batteries over and over things will only get better. Which brings me to the main question.... Can these batteries be swapped front to back like the WC?

Thanks
                      Les

Comment

Hi John and all,

I know this is off topic, but I figured this thread was where the smartest people were . I am working on an article about Overunity for my local paper. Before I publish, I wanted to make sure it is 100% accurate. One tiny bit of incorrect data and people will discount the entire article. So, JB and others, if you wouldn't mind, please review it and let me know if there is any incorrect data in it.

http://pacificenergyfoundation.org/O...y_Article.html

This purpose of this article to explain what free energy is. Why it is not only possible, but is already being done. And to do so, in the simplest terms possible.

Thanks,

Daryl Hansen
                        daryl [at] mauimail.com

Comment

Daryl,
                          I can't comment on Brian O'Leary. Most of my stuff has been in print for a long time. I know I show up in some videos by him.
                          What is it that you need to know about the Article? It seem that you did your homework.
                          Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-31-2012, 11:56 AM. Reason: adding info
                          John Bedini

Comment

T1000,
                            That is correct it is a double sided ax. I have done that in some of the units, Peter and I have a circuit that just did that of witch you speak, the results were mixed. Although I will do it again. I have see some different things when doing that, I'm not saying they are good or bad, just mixed. In 2000 Peter and I did almost the same circuit your showing in the post ,and I agree with what your saying. I must start somewhere here so I chose simple first. Please post a youtube showing your circuit working as I do not follow overunity.com. I'm sure everybody would love to see that.

Ok, here is my(and my friend's) story first:
                            Massive OU Claimed in Freaky Pre-Halloween Video

Here is same story In patents:
                            http://www.nuenergy.org/pdf/GB763062.pdf
                            Michel Meyer -- isotope transmutation electric generator

Here is the output oscillogram:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	pirmine iskociojimas  pjuklas + 50 hercu.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	44717

The basic principle is based two signals comming into two primaries of transformer and making magnetic domains of the core itself to resonate on 3D space rotation... It is way down to atom level The one thing here is, the transmutation nuclear process starts up and while atoms are transforming from higher isotope to lower, the huge amount of magnetic field and electricity goes out of it. In addition there is neutron decay side effect. I just did find out and only recently about possibility to avoid this and stay way below of atom destruction level while still having strong magnetic oscillations... The way to it was probably found by one Russian scientist recently(still needs verification): 1) the first signal - the highest driving current and lowest possible voltage is from serial LC resonance in inductor
                            2)the second signal - the radiant spikes come with much higher frequency joined together into single wire just those are on 180 degrees to current phase.
                            Here is principal schematics for basic understanding:

Name:	Mix of BEMF+Reactive current.jpg
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	44718

Originally posted by LesK View Post
                            Running magnetic fields against each other is something I had never considered as a part of the SSG before.
                            Les
                            This whole area was re-discovered and forgotten more than 80 years ago...
                            The one of pioners in this area was E. Leedskalnin with his magnetic generator:
                            http://www.hyiq.org/Library/Download...ic-Current.pdf
                            Edward Leedskalnin's Perpetual Motion Holder
                            http://www.leedskalnin.com/Generator.jpg
                            LEEDSKALNIN.COM: MAGNETIC CURRENT RESEARCH

Comment

T1000,

Ok, here is my(and my friend's) story first:
                              pesn.com/2011/11/04/9501946_Massive_OU_Claimed_in_Freaky_Pre-Halloween_Video/

Here is same story In patents:
                              www.nuenergy.org/pdf/GB763062.pdf
                              Michel Meyer -- isotope transmutation electric generator

Here is the output oscillogram:

Name:	pirmine iskociojimas  pjuklas + 50 hercu.jpg
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	44717

The basic principle is based two signals comming into two primaries of transformer and making magnetic domains of the core itself to resonate on 3D space rotation... It is way down to atom level The one thing here is, the transmutation nuclear process starts up and while atoms are transforming from higher isotope to lower, the huge amount of magnetic field and electricity goes out of it. In addition there is neutron decay side effect. I just did find out and only recently about possibility to avoid this and stay way below of atom destruction level while still having strong magnetic oscillations... The way to it was probably found by one Russian scientist recently(still needs verification): 1) the first signal - the highest driving current and lowest possible voltage is from serial LC resonance in inductor
                              2)the second signal - the radiant spikes come with much higher frequency joined together into single wire just those are on 180 degrees to current phase.
                              Here is principal schematics for basic understanding:

Name:	Mix of BEMF+Reactive current.jpg
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	44718

Originally posted by LesK View Post
                              Running magnetic fields against each other is something I had never considered as a part of the SSG before.
                              Les
                              This whole area was re-discovered and forgotten more than 80 years ago...
                              The one of pioners in this area was E. Leedskalnin with his magnetic generator:
                              http://www.hyiq.org/Library/Download...ic-Current.pdf
                              Edward Leedskalnin's Perpetual Motion Holder
                              www.leedskalnin.com/Generator.jpg
                              LEEDSKALNIN.COM: MAGNETIC CURRENT RESEARCH
                              Attached Files

Comment

T1000,
                                I did not want to talk much about this, but now that you bring up these points, that is correct about the two primaries with the SG oscillator.
                                This has been suppressed information, not by me. I have said many times what could be done if someone would just take the time. I have used this method before in machines, but you can do it other ways too. As I said to you I do not follow Overunity.Com, but they have followed my work, it's funny that people have never tried this until just now. Now I think, hopefully what just needs to be done,at least I hope. It also is just not dependent on that frequency as it can be low or high. I wonder what sparked this could it be what I was showing, and yes you all can do it with a little work. Maybe LesK will report what is going on, and yes I got two batteries charged for less then one. The Ferris Wheel was operating the same way, and I did reverse the batteries for continuous runs. You can do the same with the SG oscillator. John K has a motor running this way but I'm not sure his batteries are any good, if they even charge in that condition it would prove the point. And to make the story far worse,
                                Floyd Sweet did show me the same effect where a special coil was wound with a wire surrounding the main wires a small bias current could control the output of the machine and it was not a Mag Amp. I worked with Floyd for a very long time until I showed him something that did the same thing, then I was booted out of that group of people. As I have said all along you do not know what the machine really is, maybe now you do.
                                Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-31-2012, 03:08 PM. Reason: edit
                                John Bedini

Comment

Working...
                                X