X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James_Somewhere_In_Idaho
    replied
    Hi Ed

My first SG energizer was a classic upright bike wheel version. Over the month that I tested it, It gradually conditioned the battery to a point where it took less joules to charge than to discharge...not by much...but it definitely did about 1.25>COP. Not bad for a BiFilar single transistor set-up.

My projects have much bigger coils now, and are mostly solid state, but I plan to do some versions of the wheeled units, in various forms including the Zero-force motor, as well.

I am about ready to test out my newest SS-SG on some really big batteries I am trying to restore (1000> amp/hour per 12 volt set). It is a pretty cool set up (the charger).

I am interested in what you are doing. PM me if you want to share a bit more.

Leave a comment:

• Ed Becnel
    replied
    Thank you so much for your reply James. I hear you and am aware of this. We now have an entire political organization to see this thru to fruition and hope to be working together with the Free Energy guys in Spokane for their guidance. We will not give up based on past failures. Together we can all make a difference.

BTW, this Bedini is just a starter for me. I understand it isn't the solution we need. A most promising invention I have found is Veljko Milković's 2 stage mechanical oscillator. It is easy to build and with a few modifications, I believe it can run itself while providing usable energy output. Check it out at:
    http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...cal_Oscillator
    http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/OscilacijeEng.html
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ho0_obiakM
    http://rexresearch.com/milkovic/milkovic.htm

Here is a PDF describing the principle upon which it functions. It is amazingly simple:
    http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/Docs/J...y_Machines.pdf
    Last edited by Ed Becnel; 06-09-2016, 08:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• James_Somewhere_In_Idaho
    replied
    Hi Ed

In regard to mounting plate material, it is best to use something that in non-magnetic. I have used wood, HDPE (high density polyethylene cutting boards that I plastic-welded together), perf-board, acrylic sheeting with solvent glue, etc Look around the site for ideas, and come up with something that works for you. I try to remain "creative" when building these devices, as I have an affinity towards form+function being true art.

In regard to fastening the magnets to the wheel, it depends on what the wheel is made out of. If the material it is made of is HDPE, nothing really sticks to it, so one must be creative. Usually with most plastic (and aluminium) wheels, one can just use a good "super glue" and then make sure to wrap the magnets (around the circumference of the wheel) with strapping tape that has embedded fiber strands. This should keep the magnets from flying off, and destroying things. Also, after you place the magnets, and strapping, you need to take special care to balance the wheel. I usually use small stick-on wheel weights (placed on the inside facing wall of the rim, so the centrifugal force keeps them stuck on), meant for performance automotive wheels, that I procure from a local tire company--though one could use screws, or any number of things to balance the wheel.

In regard to "the search for free energy"...while over-unity is possible...you probably won't find much help here. These "over-unity" energy techniques are closely guarded, and just when you think someone is providing helpful information, they "go dark" and they never speak to you again. I have personal experience in that regard, right here, on this site, with persons at the very top of this technology. Probably the best you can hope for, unless you have some sort of beginners luck, or deep pockets for endless experimenting (I am a disabled man, and do not have deep pockets), is to have a really good battery charger that you built with your own hands. Best of luck to you...

Leave a comment:

• Free Energy Ambassador for Ubuntu USA and My First Bedini SG

Hi. I am the Free Energy Ambassador for Ubuntu USA - [Ubuntu USA]. My role as the Free Energy Ambassador is to find sources of free alternative energy and implement these on a global scale, starting with Ubuntu Communities. As a right of initiation (and just to get my feet wet) I am building my first free energy device, I have decided to build a Bedini SG Beginner's model with guidance from Aaron Murakami. Aaron suggested I build my Bedini with the wheel in a horizontal configuration so that I can add more coils later on. I have ordered all of the parts listed in the Beginner's Handbook as well as an "all plastic" wheel:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bedini SG Parts.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	926.3 KB
ID:	51327

Note: I know I have to remove the tire from the wheel. Just haven't done it yet.

The first question I have at this time is what material to use for the mounting plate? (see image below)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Bedini SG Wiring Diagram with Question.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	51328

My second question is what is the best method for fastening the ceramic magnets to the plastic wheel?

I will likely have more questions to follow as I begin assembling my Bedini.

Thank you!
    Ed Becnel
    Ubuntu USA
    Free Energy Ambassador
    Email: e.becnel@ubuntuusa.org
Working...
X