• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Murakami
    replied
    Originally posted by wrtner View Post
    Have you emailed him to explain?
    Same goes for countless other things throughout the chapters - would be a full time job and isn't worth it to me.

I have my own method for getting information out that I validated as legit or is at least promising.

Leave a comment:

• wrtner
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    I just looked through the latest edition and for example, the William F. Skinner 1939 Gravity Power machine section has the word elliptical zero times.
    Sometimes, this kind of info hurts more than it helps.
    Have you emailed him to explain?

Leave a comment:

• ZPDM
    replied
    Originally posted by Ed Becnel View Post
    Hi Aaron,
    Yes, Patrick has selflessly spent a great deal of time putting together this comprehensive material. It serves as an excellent reference. With so many ideas, devices, and inventions it is impossible for any one person to perform all of the experiments to validate all of this info. The important thing to note, for the reader, is that this book should serve primarily as a catalog of reference material only, not as a list of free energy devices you can build yourself and get free energy. It would be great if one of the trusted experts in Free Energy research (such as Patrick himself) put together a website such as a wiki, blog, forum, or combination of the 3 that catalogs each invention and allows inventors, experimenters, and researchers to post their thoughts, experimental results, opinions, and conclusions. The web master (who would have to be objective) could then rate each invention on various aspects of the invention especially the overall likelihood that it performs as it claims it does. I might decide to tackle a subset of these myself in a new upcoming free energy related section of the USA.ubuntuplanet.org website because it is of vital importance to the free energy goals of Ubuntu. That is my primary focus and goal as Free Energy Ambassador, to seek out and implement technologies that really do work that meet our requirements (which I will be compiling shortly).
    Ed,

I second your idea that is a really good one and perhaps you could pass it along to Patrick Kelly. I don't know how it is in engineering but in conventional medicine if you have an authoritative textbook the editor of the book doesn't write all the chapters rather he asks an expert say in Rheumatology, will you write the chapter on rheumatology, to another will you write the chapter on endocrinology, will you write the chapter on cardiology so on so forth. So Patrick instead of doing it all himself might ask say Bob Boyce will you write a chapter on HHO generators, to Velko Milkovic will you write a chapter on two stage oscillators etc., then he could also provide his commentary along with the source material if he wished. I agree that Patrick's work is liking trying to drink from a firehose of information, I only skim it now and again because otherwise I feel I would get pulled in one hundred directions and run the the risk of making progress in none.

Also to Wrtner (and Patrick and Vladamir), Many Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Ed Becnel
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    That books is a good resource guide to see what kind of things have been put out.
    Although Patrick Kelly has done a wonderful job at compiling this, he interjects his interpretation a bit too much without doing the actual experiments.
    I just looked through the latest edition and for example, the William F. Skinner 1939 Gravity Power machine section has the word elliptical zero times.
    Hi Aaron,
    Yes, Patrick has selflessly spent a great deal of time putting together this comprehensive material. It serves as an excellent reference. With so many ideas, devices, and inventions it is impossible for any one person to perform all of the experiments to validate all of this info. The important thing to note, for the reader, is that this book should serve primarily as a catalog of reference material only, not as a list of free energy devices you can build yourself and get free energy. It would be great if one of the trusted experts in Free Energy research (such as Patrick himself) put together a website such as a wiki, blog, forum, or combination of the 3 that catalogs each invention and allows inventors, experimenters, and researchers to post their thoughts, experimental results, opinions, and conclusions. The web master (who would have to be objective) could then rate each invention on various aspects of the invention especially the overall likelihood that it performs as it claims it does. I might decide to tackle a subset of these myself in a new upcoming free energy related section of the USA.ubuntuplanet.org website because it is of vital importance to the free energy goals of Ubuntu. That is my primary focus and goal as Free Energy Ambassador, to seek out and implement technologies that really do work that meet our requirements (which I will be compiling shortly).

Leave a comment:

• Aaron Murakami
    replied
    Hi Ed,

This is the single most useful link that I know of:
    http://www.free-energy-info.com/

Chapter 16 is a good place to start.

Paul.
    That books is a good resource guide to see what kind of things have been put out.
    Although Patrick Kelly has done a wonderful job at compiling this, he interjects his interpretation a bit too much without doing the actual experiments.

Leave a comment:

• Ed Becnel
    replied
    Hi Ed,

Paul.
    Hi Paul,

Yes, I have that book and it is quite voluminous (not sure what in there is good vs bad info), so your tip is awesome! Thank you so much!!!

Ed

Leave a comment:

• wrtner
    replied
    Hi Ed,

Paul.

Leave a comment:

• Ed Becnel
    replied
    Thank you for the description of Ubuntu streamingindie!

Originally posted by streamingindie View Post
    There may be some confusion on what Ubuntu is being referenced here.
    Ubuntu is from an African concept of unity and the Ubuntu movement is one brought forward by Michael Tellinger, a South African who was running for President under the Ubuntu party.
    It is about contributionism, meaning, contribute to your fellows. Build better lives for our communities and the quality of life for you will be reflected in that level of contribution.
    This is in opposition to the debt slavery and money driven system of the bankers and corporations, actively driving our planet into extinction.

The OS "Ubuntu" is a good example of Open Source technology that shows how this ideology can work.
    Better systems for the people by the people. No agenda or backdoors for control or spying on the private citizens.
    It improves constantly as the coders make imrpovements, often as volunteers.

I hope that clears things up.
    You can look up "Michael Tellinger Ubuntu" to get it straight from the source.
    If you would like to learn more about Ubuntu Contributionism, please go to: http://ubuntuplanet.org/wp/contributionism/
    Here is Michael's book "Unbuntu Contributionism - A Blueprint for Human Prosperity" on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/UBUNTU-Contri.../dp/B00GYXGY52
    You may also watch Michael describe Ubuntu in detail in his excellent show on Gaia called "Hidden Origins": http://www.gaia.com/seeking-truth/lp-hidden-origins

I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!

Leave a comment:

• James_Somewhere_In_Idaho
    replied
    Hi Ed

I got your PM--just haven't had time to answer it yet. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Ed Becnel
    replied
    Hi ZPDM. I understand the misunderstanding of which Ubuntu I'm referring to. When I first heard about Ubuntu, I also thought it was the Linux OS! BTW, I am a software engineer with a degree in Electrical Engineering, FWIW. I am really fascinated by Milković's 2 stage mechanical oscillator. I've never seen anything like it before. For Peter Lindemann to actually go to Serbia to see it for himself and come back believing that this device really does do what it claims it does is a testament to its validity. I have an idea for adding a flywheel and crankshaft to the output side of the device to see if some of this energy could be utilized to run a generator (with gearing to increase the speed) as well as feed some of the energy back to the input to keep the pendulum swinging. But anyway, I don't want to pollute this thread talking too much about Milković's invention. I'll confine my replies and question to my Bedini. Thanks for all the great ideas and comments! If you'd like to continue this discussion offline, you can reach me at edbecnel@gmail.com or perhaps we could start a new discussion thread in a different area regarding the oscillator.

Leave a comment:

• Ed Becnel
    replied
    Hi James! Glad to hear you're interested in my involvement with the Ubuntu Movement. Also, thanks for helping ZPDM to understand what Ubuntu is that I am referring to. Most everyone I mention Ubuntu to gives me the same puzzled reaction because their thinking of the Ubuntu Linux OS. Perfectly understandable. Sure, if you'd like to talk offline, you may reach me at: edbecnel@gmail.com.

Leave a comment:

• ZPDM
    replied
    Ah yes of course that Ubuntu, silly me, cool. So, uh, not much point now in the whole "I'll sell out for 20 million and not a penny less!" scam huh? Seriously Ed, welcome to this site, there are a lot of bright and knowledgeable people here and on Energetic forum willing to help with specific build questions, I can't say I really get it all but I have seen a few interesting things fiddling around with stuff, it is interesting to consider that induction is in part dictated by rate of change. Nothing against this forum, but in your place I might focus on the Milkovic stuff. I haven't built an oscillator but it is all crowbar steel and hammers and pumps, it he is right about COP 10+, there is no ether to come and save you now. By this I mean, you can put your hands on any part of the thing, it is simple, if it is OU where is it coming from? Also I would suspect for such devices that are valid, if we understand them we will also likely have insight into things related to electricity and magnetism where we perhaps both don't understand and can't see what is happening. There is video, it may even be available on the internet of John Bedini demonstrating a pendulum, as opposed to rotary, version of his battery charger. It is difficult to say unless competent people try but there may be a possibility for overlap between the two approaches. Lastly, if you really do have any funds to throw around just give a grant to Velko and let him build a lot of his pendulum powered water pumps for rural areas if the pumps are an improvement. Might make a big difference for a lot of people. Of course you might also want to keep an eye on Mr. Milcovik, he talks in one of his videos about possibly rehabilitating convicts by having them peddle his machines to provide power for the city. "Phase Tieu" he calls it, alright I made up the last part. And really, great work-out, pride of contributing to the community, a little money, it actually is a great rehabilitative idea barring a prison riot, sorry. But genuinely if Velko has a superior water pump, forget the whole free energy bit, why not just put it out in a thousand villages in rural Africa down in the grass and roots.
    Last edited by ZPDM; 06-12-2016, 12:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• streamingindie
    replied
    What is Ubuntu?

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
    Ed,

As no one has gotten to this let me be the first to ask really!? You are the free energy ambassador for Ubuntu? I'm running Ubuntu now, like what maybe 100 million others. Is this effort a sanctioned one on your part? Sorry for all the questions, you had me at Milkovic.
    There may be some confusion on what Ubuntu is being referenced here.
    Ubuntu is from an African concept of unity and the Ubuntu movement is one brought forward by Michael Tellinger, a South African who was running for President under the Ubuntu party.
    It is about contributionism, meaning, contribute to your fellows. Build better lives for our communities and the quality of life for you will be reflected in that level of contribution.
    This is in opposition to the debt slavery and money driven system of the bankers and corporations, actively driving our planet into extinction.

The OS "Ubuntu" is a good example of Open Source technology that shows how this ideology can work.
    Better systems for the people by the people. No agenda or backdoors for control or spying on the private citizens.
    It improves constantly as the coders make imrpovements, often as volunteers.

I hope that clears things up.
    You can look up "Michael Tellinger Ubuntu" to get it straight from the source.

Leave a comment:

• James_Somewhere_In_Idaho
    replied
    Hi ZPDM

An understandable misunderstanding (twist of words...hehehe)

I run Ubuntu as well. However, the Ubuntu that Ed is talking about is not the OS. It's a philosophy that hopes to liberate the world. Here is a couple links for you:

https://www.ubuntuplanet.org/

http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za/

I have been following the movement, off-and-on, for a couple years. It is very interesting, but for the same reasons that over-unity devices are crushed by TPTB, I doubt it will gain traction. Incidentally, the Ubuntu OS has a similar philosophy in regard to computing and internet freedom--that's why they named it Ubuntu..

Here is the Wiki definition:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_(philosophy)

Hope that clears things up for you...

Leave a comment:

• ZPDM
    replied
    Ed,

As no one has gotten to this let me be the first to ask really!? You are the free energy ambassador for Ubuntu? I'm running Ubuntu now, like what maybe 100 million others. Is this effort a sanctioned one on your part? Sorry for all the questions, you had me at Milkovic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X