Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Bedini states - radiantly charge battery can be used as the primary with the SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS_
    replied
    JB in the video is talking about the SG with Cap pulser.... NOT about the SSG.....

they are both radiant chargers, but the SSG puts the Radiant / Negative energy directly into the battery

The SG with cap pulser puts the Radiant / Negative energy into a Cap then pulses it into the battery...

The Cap Regages the Radiant / Negative energy into Positive energy, so that positive energy is going into the battery....

This is the difference......

In my experiance, the SSG charged batterys run down way faster if used to drive the same SSG that it was charged on, as compared to running a inverter running at aprox the same amps.... they just don't like it..... they also do not like to be charged with a normal DC charger after they are well conditioned after many cycles......

where a SG cap pulsed battery will last a lot longer when running the SG that it was charged on, as you would expect a highly conditioned battery to do....

Both the SSG and the SG cap pulser energizers can charge 4 battery's from one battery if configured correctly

Genny coil energy cap pulser charged battery's will run both the SG with cap pulser, and the SSG energizers just fine.......

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    Originally posted by geoffrey sr miller View Post
    To All ,Longhorn and Tom C.

I have run the SSG with changing the batteries back and forth, and YES it WORKS.
    I have also run SSG on 1 battery ONLY, and many different other ways.

John B. has shown a lot of info. on the web, you have to discern what is good and what is bad.

Everybody has to do their own experiments to find out what works and what does not work ON THE LAB BENCH.

SO: "Can a battery that has been charged with radiant energy be used to power the SG as the primary battery?" YES

You have to used very good discernment to look at the SSG, just like 911 buildings coming down. ( 9 seconds for the the buildings to free fall by gravity, I don;t think so, DO THE MATH, it is about turning metal into dust ,you should see that on the lab bench!.)

You have to THINK, John will not give you everything for FREE.

The most important thing is WHAT ARE YOU USING THE SSG UNIT FOR?

The KEY is what is your NEED?, what do you need the SSG TO DO FOR YOU!

It is all about Experiments!

Everybody have fun.

Geoffrey
    can you please post the specs of the machine that you were using to swap, the exact circuit, the batteries you were using, pics of the machine, etc. especially coil wire size, length of wire, number of strands, magnet type, transistor. people will be very interested in replicationg a true swapper. with that being said, all we get out of the SG if it is a swapper is the mechanical, unless we can get at least 3 to one (1 extra battery from the process).

looking forward to your work.

Tom C

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    Originally posted by longhorn View Post
    Can we find a middle path to a resolution between our differences; Tom C ?

I am not really trying to start an argument over the subject of; "Can a battery that has been charged with radiant energy be used to power the SG as the primary battery?"

What you are asking of me is to ignore what I've heard John Bedini say as well as what Tom Beardon has stated over the years. That is that the primary battery can be swapped out with the secondary which will then become the primary powering the SG. I do not recall Bedini ever stating that other specialized circuit or circuits were needed to accomplish the swap. What I am reading on the Energy Science Forum is 180 degrees opposite.

Below is an excerpt from John's website over at icehouse.net, from an article written by Tom Beardon in 2000. What is compelling about this excerpt is that Beardon only reinforces my premise and reaffirms Bedini comments in the video I originally posted in this thread.

Explanation of John Bedini's Formation of
    Negative Resistors in Batteries
    By Tom Bearden 4-26-00

(Excerpt)

For ease in building and timing the system, John often prefers to use two
    batteries and switch between them. He will charge one as ostensibly an
    additional part of the load, but all the while adjusting his pulses in the
    charging process to dramatically open the process and get the injection of
    a lot of excess vacuum energy in there via similar phenomenology to what we
    described above. Meantime, the other battery is powering the circuit
    normally. Then he just switches, and recharges the first battery including
    evoking the negative resistor effects in it, while using power from the
    second, recharged battery.
    The amount of excess charging energy he tricks
    the vacuum into giving him while charging the battery, is "free" energy he
    can then use to power the system when he switches the recharged battery
    into system-powering position. He continues to switch, which yields a self-
    powering open dissipative system, freely extracting all its energy from the
    active vacuum. In that case, he makes the charging battery charge a lot
    faster by the negative resistor effects than just with the simple energy he
    inputs in his pulsing and in his "normal charging currents" to the battery.
    He "opens" that battery-charging process and subsystem the way we
    described, so that the vacuum furnishes more than half the charging input
    energy.

New Page 1
    Sure, we can split the difference........ my research with a standard SG that was runnning at a cop of 2.0 excluding mechanical (2 batteries for one) in what we call "vanilla" mode (no cap pulser just the diode on the collector output, bifilar 1 power one trigger strand) could not, after 30 or more cycles of both batteries on the back end, keep both batteries charged. battery 1 charged 30 times on the SG, battery 2 charged 30 times on the SG using a standard charger for the primary, then put into swapping mode.

now add the cap pulser mod, and things change.

If you have results other than my work, please post this. Everything is said in the context of the framework of the monopole circuit and its variants. Yes John can do 4 for 1, John can do 12 for 1 I bet. It would not surprise me if John could do infinity for 1, but he aint letting that cat out of the bag. Tom B is a theoretical physicist, and I trust and believe every word he says. But which machine is Tom talking about? JB has dozens of monopole variants sitting in his shop. Each one does different things, it was built for a research purpose. If Tom is talking about the motor used in the TUV test it is a cap pulser model.

so the best way to do this is do testing, please as we ask all people to do, show your work. When you figure it out show us. I will shut up gladly and point everyone your way I have zero ego in this. I am not trying to be beligerent, I want to make sure that everyone understands that free energy is not free. they cant go "woohoo I built my SG I can go off grid now" not going to happen. its a lot of work, tons of money, dedication to the technology, and read read read........

here is a simple test. 2 fully charged radiantly charged Sg batteries. pull 1 amp out of one, put it on the SG that is running from a standard charged battery, charge it up. pull 1 amp out, charge it up. do this until the battery on the primary side is at 80% D.O.D. this will give you a good baseline of how long a standard battery can run an SG for, with the radiant battery running at the top of its curve. now fully charge that battery again on the SG. now using 2 SG charged batteries, begin the swap. run 1 amp out of the primary, then switch batteries, pull one amp out of the primary, then switch batteries. the primary needs to power the SG at C20 or greater C40 is even better C100 puts you into peukerts effect. you can even calculate mechanical using a prony brake. if your machine is swapping, then start adding batteries on the charge side and see what happens.

Tom C

Leave a comment:

• geoffrey sr miller
    replied
    To All ,Longhorn and Tom C.

I have run the SSG with changing the batteries back and forth, and YES it WORKS.
    I have also run SSG on 1 battery ONLY, and many different other ways.

John B. has shown a lot of info. on the web, you have to discern what is good and what is bad.

Everybody has to do their own experiments to find out what works and what does not work ON THE LAB BENCH.

SO: "Can a battery that has been charged with radiant energy be used to power the SG as the primary battery?" YES

You have to used very good discernment to look at the SSG, just like 911 buildings coming down. ( 9 seconds for the the buildings to free fall by gravity, I don;t think so, DO THE MATH, it is about turning metal into dust ,you should see that on the lab bench!.)

You have to THINK, John will not give you everything for FREE.

The most important thing is WHAT ARE YOU USING THE SSG UNIT FOR?

The KEY is what is your NEED?, what do you need the SSG TO DO FOR YOU!

It is all about Experiments!

Everybody have fun.

Geoffrey

I am not really trying to start an argument over the subject of; "Can a battery that has been charged with radiant energy be used to power the SG as the primary battery?"

What you are asking of me is to ignore what I've heard John Bedini say as well as what Tom Beardon has stated over the years. That is that the primary battery can be swapped out with the secondary which will then become the primary powering the SG. I do not recall Bedini ever stating that other specialized circuit or circuits were needed to accomplish the swap. What I am reading on the Energy Science Forum is 180 degrees opposite.

Below is an excerpt from John's website over at icehouse.net, from an article written by Tom Beardon in 2000. What is compelling about this excerpt is that Beardon only reinforces my premise and reaffirms Bedini comments in the video I originally posted in this thread.

By Tom Bearden 4-26-00

(Excerpt)

energy.

New Page 1

Leave a comment:

• longhorn
    replied

By Tom Bearden 4-26-00

(Excerpt)

energy.

New Page 1

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    This video will resolve the issue on any question as to whether a primary battery in an SG system charged radiantly can power an SG.

Energy From The Vacuum 02 John Benini Tom Bearden John Bedini - YouTube
    let us know how it works out....
    Tom C

Leave a comment:

• John Bedini states - radiantly charge battery can be used as the primary with the SG

This video will resolve the issue on any question as to whether a primary battery in an SG system charged radiantly can power an SG.

Energy From The Vacuum 02 John Benini Tom Bearden John Bedini - YouTube
    Last edited by longhorn; 01-29-2013, 10:27 AM. Reason: spelling correction
Working...
X