X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yvesbaggi
    replied
    Thanks Tom,

I understand your process. My girlfriend and I are publishing Montessori Education
    material (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...le%20etter) which is why I probably got attracked to the way Bedini
    says to build the wheel etc. Learn by doing essentially.

Now I have built fan and dc motor based bedinis and they charge well, they desulphate
    and blow air in my face all day long. I also have the DVDs and access to infinite (more
    than i can ever handle) amounts of used batteries. And my builds desulphate pretty well
    as far as I can tell. There, the thing is I have so many batteries that I work on only the
    best ones, which are barely sulphated but got thrown away anyways for silly reasons.

Now I really want to see the "One battery Charges two (or 3 or 4)" effect. And many people
    claim that but when it comes down to measuring the charge pulled out of a battery charged
    with pulse or bedini tech then: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9uRCKtaOCU) No go. See Patrick's most recent videos. I feel like we're roommates so many time have I watched
    his videos and channel.

Speaking of the DVDs in the first two DVDs is where john Bedini says his machines
    charge up more battery capacity than it takes to run the motor.

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
    there is nothing fancy about the 10 coil, it is just the SG circuit duplicated 40 times. 18 gauge wire 20 for the trigger. you need to build the frame and rotor teslagenx has boards designed for the 10 coil. it runs at 24 volts, scalar north magnets. that machine like all others was an experimental machine to test theory.
    Thanks for that. But in the dvd john says there's things he can't talk about. And he claims
    it charges that huge bank of batteries behind the wall.

build a single coil machine understand it and all the other parameters and add ons. when you get where you want to be, then scale it up. until then please start small. time and time again people pour money into something the need to understand first. invest in a few DVD titles, read read read, then build a single coil machine.
    I have few wheels that spin nice. So far I have refused to buy a new one, probably because
    as a cyclist i wouldn't want to see my best wheel NOT on a bike...."). I'm just so clumsy
    with mechanical and wood stuff i shy away from it. But I will build the actual wheel and have
    the single coil and sg circuit built many times, running of a small scateboard wheel with magnets or an digital impuls I'm feeing the trigger. Plus all the fans I've ripped out and modified...

So yes, i am building THE ONE but still I haven't seen a replication where someone charges
    more batt capacity than it uses... and YES I admit it I'm a guy and I want ot build bigger
    and better too.

the Ferris wheel is for sale if you want it, it's 16 thousand Dollars U.S. plus shipping. it runs at 36 volts. you can fly over and JB will set it up run it for you and then send you on your way.... then you are on your own there is also a thread over on energeticforum.com the ferris wheel is not the SG its a Bedini cole switch and a cap discharge circuit.

http://www.energeticforum.com/john-b...ing-motor.html
    That is cool, if i had a place to put it or even come visit it I would but cargo shipping it to Switzerland would probably be twice that by itself... It seems like a steel fro 16k.
    I've spent more than half that on much more esoteric experiments....

you must understand Tesla impulse technology first.

Tom C
    And what is the best way to do that? build a wheeled SSG with a single bi-filar coil?

My quesiton again: is it possible for such a wheel to charge more battery capacity than
    it takes tor un the wheel? or does it need to be scaled up before one can see the light (or spark) (pun intended).

thanks for your patience and guidance.

Yves Baggi

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    there is nothing fancy about the 10 coil, it is just the SG circuit duplicated 40 times. 18 gauge wire 20 for the trigger. you need to build the frame and rotor teslagenx has boards designed for the 10 coil. it runs at 24 volts, scalar north magnets. that machine like all others was an experimental machine to test theory.

build a single coil machine understand it and all the other parameters and add ons. when you get where you want to be, then scale it up. until then please start small. time and time again people pour money into something the need to understand first. invest in a few DVD titles, read read read, then build a single coil machine.

the Ferris wheel is for sale if you want it, it's 16 thousand Dollars U.S. plus shipping. it runs at 36 volts. you can fly over and JB will set it up run it for you and then send you on your way.... then you are on your own there is also a thread over on energeticforum.com the ferris wheel is not the SG its a Bedini cole switch and a cap discharge circuit.

http://www.energeticforum.com/john-b...ing-motor.html

Tom C

you must understand Tesla impulse technology first.

Leave a comment:

• yvesbaggi
    replied
    That is a good way Tom, thanks.

HOw about stages: using solar to power your first SG (with cap as you metion). The SG
    charges the larger bank and a part of that is used to charge another bank.

in the end you need more coils right? because even with a gain in energy if using only one
    coil limites the capacity / hr of your output batteries you can charge.

Why is JB not releasing the designs of the 10 coiler? how about the ferris wheel?

Thanks for all your contributions

Yves

1- you cannot swap with the 10 coil without transforming the energy into the battery - cap pulser or something like that
    2- few people can afford the size of battery bank required to run truly off the grid with todays lifestyles
    3- you need enough amp hours out of your batteries to run the 10 coil, run all your systems. this is not simple to do. look at your loads, then look at how much it will cost you in batteries, upwards of 30,000.00 dollars for enough batteries if you go with rolls surrette or hup. if you buy nickel iron batts it will cost even more with the trade off being lifetime batteries. no one knows how long lead acids will last using the monopole, my guess is they will last forever as the scalar wave is time independant, it wont allow the plates to degrade as long as they are not abused during discharge.

4-start with 1 room in your house, unplug it from the grid and see what you need to run it, no not the bedroom with just a couple of lights, try the kitchen first see what you really need.

5- you need a bank to run the monopole, a bank to run your loads and a bank to be charged. all 3 need enough capacity in them at the end of the day to run the primary side of the monopole. what AH capacity do you need to run your kitchen with enough left over at the end of a 24 hr period?

you are better off running the primary side of your monopole off solar with a cap in parallel to protect the array from the spike. its already free energy..... I will be at parity for my solar system costs this year, so after this its free energy for me.

this is why I say time and time again, learn how to do it with a single coil SG when you are over the top, scale up. don't get on the dragon until you have tamed it.

Tom C

Leave a comment:

• yvesbaggi
    replied
    Ronnie,

Very cool system. may I ask you a few questions? (well I'm going to anyways..)

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
    Putting together a system that I hope will allow us to disconnect from the power grid.
    I've build 4 12v@7amp solar panels these are charging 2 small 12v@20amp automotive batteries that have been changed over to alum batteries. The 2 alum batteries are a buffer for my ssg. The ssg has 31 transistors 4 coils 32 wires @ 19gage. The ssg is half built it will have 8 coils when it is done, the ssg is setup in scaler N setup r the ceramic magnets. The ssg is charging 4 6v@200amp solar batteries in 24v array. I have 2 2500w inverters that run everything, at the moment I am only running on one of the inverters.

So far it is a great system, will be greater when I can go completely offline.

Just wanted to thank John B. For all he has done and given.
    http://db.tt/BLfPVFxS
    Ronnie
    Honduras central america
    - are you running your coils solid state or on a wheel?
    - if a wheel, what size is it and are all the coils around the same wheel?

- you say you have about 250W of solar panels and run a 2500W inverter.
    Do you have meters before or after the inverter and between the panels
    and first set of alum batteries?

I'm obviously trying to get to the numbers here and how much the SG is
    amplifying the power you're gettin from your panels.

I see that this is over a year old, did you finish your build completely yet?

Are your inverters grid-tie inverters or 'regular'? and would you mind sharing
    which ones? thanks

Leave a comment:

• Quigon10101
    replied
    Hi Tom. The batteries I have are flooded lead acid CCA / vehicle starting type with Faure/pasted plates 29 total (pos+neg) in each cell (over 200 amp hour) and there are 4 of these batteries. I made them myself with help from a friend who is a car electrician and battery repair tech, so they aren't branded. We made these about 14 months ago. I think its the 48 volt arrangement with the four of them in series as well thats killing them. The two on the positive end are going defective, losing electrolyte gravity, while they bubble during charge etc just fine like others do. I recently prepared a 1.2 sp. gravity acid electrolyte for them and added it in their cells and there was a bit of improvement. Now after two weeks they are back to square 1. The solar system I have has difficulty pushing them all the way up to 60+ volts for equalizing charge. Its unable to take them beyond 57.5 volts. Perhaps it needs more plates as you have pointed out. I think I should try rejuvenating them with my rotored SSG individually and see what happens. Luckily I have a couple of spare batts for that.

Edit: I've managed to recover a big part of one of the big dying batteries with a rotored trifilar ssg employing a transistor switched capacitor dump. Apparently one of its cells' plates seems poisoned or sulfated and turned white but now I can see the positive group turning black after a couple of days of charging. I remember using magnesium sulfate, washing with baking soda and ordinary charging to recover the cell but RE takes the cake. Amazing.
    Last edited by Quigon10101; 05-22-2014, 07:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    well here is a few qustions:

what kind of batteries are they? if they are lead acid and not in really really bad shape, then pulse charging may restore them. SLA batts and Gel cells dry out from heat and they are usually cooked before you can rehydrate them.

if you want to rejuvenate batteries pure radiant works best, so that would be a rotored SG, Telsagenx has everything you need but the wheel and frame. or you can go with the rejuvenator series 10A12 plug in charger from John, we also have them. just depends upon how quickly you want to try and restore batteries and how mechanically and electronically inclined you are.

sounds like you have a bunch already invested in your system, if you are going to replace go with flooded lead acid batteries, like the trojan T series or L series. then run them on the SG or 10A12 once a week with a cap pulser to keep them desulphated. if the finish voltage on your inverter is adjustable then you can also set a higher termination voltage, although this may cause excessive off gassing if it pushes to hard on top. gotta experiment with that.

do you have enough solar to run your loads AND fully charge your batteries daily? perhaps a few more panels will take some pressure off your system. the bigest killer of batteries is cycling when charging is incomplete.

if you are looking to swap out what you have we have solar tracker 5's that keep your new batteries fresh. its really a matter of your loads and what you need for A.C. and d.c. you would have to buy an inverter for your a.c. loads as there is not an integrated one available from john at this time.

let us know how we can help.

Tom C

p.s. I would not in the short term look towards experimenting with ariel harvesters etcetera, get your needs met so you can experiment without the pressure and worries of things going sideways for you.
    Last edited by Tom C; 05-20-2014, 08:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Quigon10101
    replied
    Can a kind soul point me in the right direction? What do I need to go off the grid with JB's tech? I can make do with 2KW. I already have 2KW solar panels and a 48 volts / 3KW transformer-inverter UPS and four (dying) batteries. I'm thinking I need a 6 transistor SG in the very least, along with 4 extra batteries (for my 48v system) to charge and replace with the other four? I don't know.

There was also a aerial antenna battery charger system in one of JB's /Bearden books. It provides sketchy details. Maybe I should bake a roll of old coax cable (to collect charge from air) and use it as indicated briefly with the help of a diagram in that book. Anyone try that one?

Leave a comment:

• Patrikas
    replied
    Hi john ,

i have one more q? regarding the parts for the ssg........

Im in Canada so it will be international shipping for me .......other that the cost of parts, shipping charges and tax will there be any other charges like import duty taxes for these parts coming into Canada.....things are a little tight here after losing job in the new year and id just like to know before ordering ......

thanx in advance ,...

Pat M

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    Originally posted by Patrikas View Post
    Hi again John,
    hope your Xmas was good and Happy New year to all.

Well ive bought the book , looked at most vids i can find of JB,s and others here on the forum and read every post i can find including those that twisted my mind sideways just trying to understand ...so thanks to all u guys for your efforts

Anyways after all that i decided for the ssg bike wheel 9 filar coil 8x20 -1x23 trigger "recomended " with the sg 8 transittor board kit wheel diameter 26" (aka22") my question is related to the magnets i see on teslagenx theyare sold in singles , and in kit form do you reccomend 24 magnets for this size wheel? it seems to me that you do .......any help is welcome

Thanx Pat M
    The bike wheel in the SG book has 21 magnets, that is what is recommended. sometimes you can damage a magnet when handling so we recommend a couple of extra. sometimes dropping a ceramic can cause it to shatter. get Them with the backing tape it makes assembly much easier.

Tom C

Leave a comment:

• Patrikas
    replied
    Hi again John,
    hope your Xmas was good and Happy New year to all.

Well ive bought the book , looked at most vids i can find of JB,s and others here on the forum and read every post i can find including those that twisted my mind sideways just trying to understand ...so thanks to all u guys for your efforts

Anyways after all that i decided for the ssg bike wheel 9 filar coil 8x20 -1x23 trigger "recomended " with the sg 8 transittor board kit wheel diameter 26" (aka22") my question is related to the magnets i see on teslagenx theyare sold in singles , and in kit form do you reccomend 24 magnets for this size wheel? it seems to me that you do .......any help is welcome

Thanx Pat M

Leave a comment:

• Patrikas
    replied
    Thanx John,

Pat M

Leave a comment:

• John_Koorn
    replied
    Hi Pat,

Welcome to the forum Buying the beginner's book is an excellent start for researching the Bedini SSG. I would suggest you follow the book exactly and start looking for a bike wheel to use.

If you need a source for parts for your experiments, feel free to browse our website by clicking on the link in my signature below.

John K.

Leave a comment:

• Patrikas
    replied
    Hi@all,
    this is my first post on this forum
    I have read many of the threads relating to JB and the his SSG tech which to me is simply amazing

I found this forum after finding JB and his utube channel, ive watched every vid i could find on anything he was doing in his lab and also watched many vids of u guys here doing your experiments as you were all working out the Alum battery tech along with many other things i did not know ANYTHING about circuts or electronics 3 weeks ago and still know NOTHING now but id just like to thank u all because at least now i know something of what you are talking about and can follow after reading your posts and watching you vids there....so im a newbie but im a very interested newbie

Going off grid has been a passion for me for a long time but moving countries 3 times over the past 10 years slowed things down a little

We have a small property here in nova scotia with a small creek and plenty of wind so off the grid we will go -how far off will depend on $ (we are not rich) and time, my plan was to start with a small micro hydro and add to that a solar bank and a wind gen (but im open to advise or change on that )and of course a monopole setup but knowing nothing about circuts or really even ssg "only what i have read" i am asking for advise from anyone who can help me plan this adventure which hopefully will start sometime next summer

i will be buying the beginners book on ssg and definately a monopole but which one to start the bike wheel or ??
    I have about a million other questions but i think that will do for now ...cheers
    Thanks in advance
    Pat M

Leave a comment:

• Dennis J
    replied
    Brazilian Energy Generator

Hi, first of sorry if I'm posting this link in the wrong section, it may be old news for those here.

Brazilian Firm Goes To Market With Free Energy Generator Capable of Powering Two Average Size Houses

http://www.libertariannews.org/2013/...e-size-houses/

Leave a comment:

• John_Bedini
    replied
    Yes,
    It's easy to put a box around the unit with the same material and just give it air space you will lower the noise dramatically.
    John

Leave a comment:

Working...
X