Clear All

• RS_
    replied
    Hub Motor RPM Test:

Leave a comment:

• Yaro1776
    replied
    RS,

Congratulations! You have done it! Very impressive demonstration of the finished Bedini Ferris wheel after a long and concerted effort.

LOved the new shop - plenty of room for other projects and a chicken playground - what a hoot.

Thanks for the closeup of the motor amps and the charging amps - the results speak for themselves.

Yaro

Leave a comment:

• RS_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RS_
    replied
    Gary,

LOL the wind was blowing through the shop at about 20 MPH.....

Yea, crazy chickin is fearless..... I have had to run her out of the house several times when I have left the garage door open.....

Leave a comment:

• Gary Hammond
    replied
    Hi RS,

Thanks !!

I really enjoyed watching these videos! Love your new shop. It looks great. In the assembly video you guys were working so fast that the tarps near the big door were blowing! LOL And the chicken running around was hilarious.

Seriously, it was great to see this machine running again. Thanks for all the work and money you put into this project.

Gary Hammond,

Leave a comment:

• RS_
    replied
    Video problems fixed.... will post more pics and videos soon....

Last edited by RS_; 11-22-2020, 08:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RS_
    replied
    All the links go to the videos for me.... dont know why you get the login... I guess I am logged in and you are not....?
    For some reason the forum is being cranky and not embedding videos correctly.... Will have Aaron look into it and try to fix this problem.....

Leave a comment:

• Gary Hammond
    replied
    Hi RS,

The link you posted just takes me to the log-in page of Vimeo. It doesn't bring the video itself up.

Gary Hammond,

Leave a comment:

• RS_
    replied
    The FW output amp meter showing the pulse charging of the output battery's

Last edited by RS_; 11-22-2020, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RS_
    replied
    Last edited by RS_; 11-22-2020, 07:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RS_
    replied
    Last edited by RS_; 11-22-2020, 07:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RS_
    replied
    My solar system, Auto Battery Swapper, FW and others

Last edited by RS_; 11-22-2020, 07:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RS_
    replied
    Hi all,

I know it has been a while since I posted here on the Ferris Wheel thread. On Saturday morning April 4th I had a major heart attack, and had to have a stent installed. I had to take it very easy for a couple of months, then it got hot during the summer and I could not be out in the shop during the day as the doc told me to stay out of the heat. In late August I had complications with my med's where my feet swell up, and hurt so bad that I could barely walk. The meds finally got straightened out. In mid October my feet quit hurting so that I could do something. By that time my buddy Chad had gone out of state for a Job and could not help with the Ferris Wheel. So I asked some other buddy's and they were all too busy to help.... So I finally emailed Aaron and he emailed PPL in Texas that was on his email list to see if I could find some volunteers to help.

I received 10 responses, and I would like to Thank all 10...

Special Thanks to Martha for donating $100 for food and refreshments for the volunteers.

Special Thanks to Phil & Lance for showing up and doing an excellent job with the assembly, troubleshooting and tweaking of the timing on the 2 different kinds of motors on the Ferris Wheel.

The Ferris Wheel is up and running in my shop, and I will be posting pics and videos of the assembly. Will post more pics and videos of the tests and experiments that I conduct with it in the near future...

the new go fund me link:
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/bedini-ferrris-wheel-investigation-amp-upgrade-2?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_cam paign=p_cf+share-flow-1
    Last edited by RS_; 11-22-2020, 11:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Yaro1776
    replied
    Hello RS,

Good to see that you are continuing to progress with this huge project. Good luck with the final assembly of the FW and looking forward to the first spins.

Stay well and work at your own pace to maintain your health,

Yaro

Leave a comment:

• Gary Hammond
    replied
    Hi RS,

Thanks for the update. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Gary Hammond,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X