No announcement yet.

Explorations of the Bedini Ferris Wheel Motor Energizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by RS_; 11-22-2020, 07:55 PM.

Comment

The FW output amp meter showing the pulse charging of the output battery's

Last edited by RS_; 11-22-2020, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Hi RS,

The link you posted just takes me to the log-in page of Vimeo. It doesn't bring the video itself up.

Gary Hammond,

Comment

All the links go to the videos for me.... dont know why you get the login... I guess I am logged in and you are not....?
          For some reason the forum is being cranky and not embedding videos correctly.... Will have Aaron look into it and try to fix this problem.....

Comment

Video problems fixed.... will post more pics and videos soon....

Last edited by RS_; 11-22-2020, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Hi RS,

Thanks !!

I really enjoyed watching these videos! Love your new shop. It looks great. In the assembly video you guys were working so fast that the tarps near the big door were blowing! LOL And the chicken running around was hilarious.

Seriously, it was great to see this machine running again. Thanks for all the work and money you put into this project.

Gary Hammond,

Comment

Gary,

LOL the wind was blowing through the shop at about 20 MPH.....

Yea, crazy chickin is fearless..... I have had to run her out of the house several times when I have left the garage door open.....

Comment

Comment

RS,

Congratulations! You have done it! Very impressive demonstration of the finished Bedini Ferris wheel after a long and concerted effort.

LOved the new shop - plenty of room for other projects and a chicken playground - what a hoot.

Thanks for the closeup of the motor amps and the charging amps - the results speak for themselves.

Yaro
                    Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Hub Motor RPM Test:

Comment

Working...
                      X