Charged with my 8filar monopole radiant at lowest amp draw (~380mA) 140RPM. The battery came out off my fathers car unusable. I decide to give the battery a deep dive after a couple of days on the radiant charge. The bulb draws around 3A. The battery was on 320mA discharge the whole day , like ~10+ hours by a small license plate bulb. Very interesting behaviour.... Guess only one cell is out of 6 ,is either damaged of highly sulfated , the capacity of the rest seems to be ok. ANy thoughts ?

CBA IV should arrive this week. Gonna do some real testing finally. Need the 2.5A12-EX