No announcement yet.

The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting close. most of the parts are in, just need to finalize pricing. if we have to hand wind coils it will be expensive, I would rather have everyone buy that hand winder and have the motor be much less expensive.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      getting close. most of the parts are in, just need to finalize pricing. if we have to hand wind coils it will be expensive, I would rather have everyone buy that hand winder and have the motor be much less expensive.

Tom C
      Ordered one of the hand winders, ready to order your kit when its ready (+_+)
      Mike

Comment

Looking great Tom!

I remember seeing those coil winders in China. If you gave them the specs they would wind them for you real cheap. I remember seeing a Chinese lady using it. Her job was to just sit there and wind coils all day.

John K.

Comment

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1028435 - heres a window motor i am working on... just gotta print the full 4 inch wide rotor and see how it holds up balance wise when i get it up to full speed with the ssg coil, then i will wrap it with window coils, but that could be a month or so still.... this thing is silent which is a nice change compared to all my other bedini motors

Comment

Hi Tom C. Thanks for posting the pics and the update.

Comment

getting close guys,

should have a bill of materials soon, then need to work on assembly instructions, maybe 3 weeks tops. John has been working hard on this. he has printed and is running everything from lasersabers ezspin up to an 8 inch rotor. he has at least 8 motors running right now, doing testing.

its a matter of getting the efficiency really hi for the machine, we want it running on microvolts, and perhaps on ground currents alone. and we are trying to get the kit to be versatile. a couple of things we are still working on:

1- reed switch mount
              2- jeweled bearing for lower bearing
              3- coil wire binding posts to allow switching
              4- a wire supplier that will spool wire for us into 1 or 2 LB spools for a decent price. right now 4 to 6 pound spools are what we can get at a good price, anything smaller we pay retail for and we want to be able to provide the wire.

so we will keep you informed.
              here are a couple of pics of the big rotor for a vertical monopole

Tom C
              Attached Files

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

wouldnt it be better to remove spokes and just use different infill settings?? You wouldnt get any wind resistance, and you would probably use less material than making spokes

Comment

@ Tom C. -- Thanks for the update and pics!

al

Comment

One Video of what I have been doing

I have made this video for you to consider on some of my views on the 3D printed motors I did not up-load this to YouTube because it would be easy for you to save if you want it. I have some mistakes in the video filming it but for the most part it’s all here. It will take you some time to download it as it’s big and coming from my internet server. I know that you may have some questions and I plan on running more videos on the 3D printed motors and energizers. It’s my opinion that the motors like this do not push pull as they only have one reed switch for triggering and a single pole rotor being all north's. But at the end you will see how to build a zero force motor and that one is push pull. You could make the motors in the video push pull by using two reeds arranged much different around the stator. The two transistor circuit floating around the internet may work for some of the motors but you must have the bias correct and I feel that not all has been tried with that circuit. “I have talked to three different people that say I could not get it to work no matter what I did.” I think a simple Cole circuit would work much better with some modifications which I will post when I try it. Until my next post this is what I have been doing between my work on chargers. Here is the link www.johnbedini.net/john34/monopoleexp.mp4
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	mono1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	714.2 KB
ID:	47148
                    John B
                    Last edited by John_Bedini; 10-24-2015, 06:58 PM. Reason: info
                    John Bedini
                    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Link is not working

Comment

Great Video Mr. Bedini thank you for sharing your work.

I was lucky enough to download it before it stopped working. I am re-posting it in my storage for the group.

I also ran it through my editor to reduce the size a bit. The original is much crisper but this copy is 88mb and the original was 589mb.

*edit*
                        See below for a new link, the quality was just a little too low.
                        Last edited by BobZilla; 10-25-2015, 03:39 PM.

Comment

you really own nothing

Well do to the fact that for some reason, because of overload they suspended my service for or until I remove the video at least someone copied it off and put it into storage I will post it to YouTube it is big so it will take me some time. The next one would be even longer with other information. I guess you don’t have what you think you have and for sure you own nothing in this world and maybe will own much less in the future. So that has been removed now.
                          John
                          John Bedini

Comment

Mr Bedini if you would like I could take any other video you want to shoot and make it available the same way. PM me if you want and I can give you a login to get the originals to me and then I would reduce the size a bit and post them.

Group:
                            I re-did the conversion to increase the quality a little. The first go at it was a little to choppy.

Here is the new link:

*edit*
                            Mr.Bedini got the video on youtube, removed link.
                            Last edited by BobZilla; 10-26-2015, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Bob,
                              Thank you for doing that. It seems that Google has taken my account and have made it impossible to access so I’m going to create a new account which I did it’s just a matter of time before I can recover everything. I have a lot of information on this type of motors and energizers even if I have been busy I think about different arrangements for them. I’m no computer expert but I can use the programs and get them to work it’s been nothing but trouble with windows 10, what a spy network. I'm surprised that after blocking most of the stuff they put in the program the computer still works. The best is to stick with anything but windows 10. I’m hoping somebody like yourself copies it off as soon as possible as I can see that it’s some type of information blackout if it does not meet with the new world order requirements which is no information. Thanks I will be in contact soon.
                              John
                              Originally posted by BobZilla View Post
                              Mr Bedini if you would like I could take any other video you want to shoot and make it available the same way. PM me if you want and I can give you a login to get the originals to me and then I would reduce the size a bit and post them.

Group:
                              I re-did the conversion to increase the quality a little. The first go at it was a little to choppy.

Here is the new link:
                              http://1drv.ms/1LVKWMK
                              John Bedini

Comment

Please do PM me and I can give you a link and password to log into my storage. It is no trouble at all and I am happy to do it.

For the computer problems you may want to try this program I will link below. I am a computer guy and this is a good cleaner which I have used on a lot of machines. It is also free.

You want the "emergency kit"

Link:
                                https://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/eek/

Comment

Working...
                                X