The 3d Monopole Coil How To Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barrie,

could you send me the link for the book you are talking about on Jaycar?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Guys I just thought I would mention another option for fabrication. This is traditional machining and injection molding, not 3d printing as your discussing.

At this site you download their CAD for free and design with it. They give you choices of materials and tolerances injection or mill etc. Within the software you can get price quotes easily and change material to compare.

Anyway I designed my 8 coil machine and had them fabricate it for me.

http://www.emachineshop.com/

Here on my thread for the machine on the first page you can see some of the drawings that were produced and the parts. They did a very good job for me.

My thread:
      http://www.energyscienceforum.com/showthread.php?t=2062

Comment

Thanks Tom,

I just checked Jaycar in the USA... the price is totally wrong! Who on earth would want to pay US$999 for a 300 page book??? Must have brought back gold leaf or something for that kinda dough! Here's your link, followed by ours, with the right price. If it doesn't display, it's the BM7122, just run a search, which works locally for UK, Canada, etc too.

http://www.jaycar.us/PRODUCTS/Kits%2...-Book/p/BM7122

http://www.jaycar.com.au/PRODUCTS/Ki...-Book/p/BM7122

Of course, a cheaper way to do this is to use the NP4260 from Jaycar & just build a mold & sand it / work it until you get what you need for A$11.50 per 100g.

Comment

barrie

I found it on amazon. the reviews are not incredible for the couple of people that bought it. there is another one not yet in print that I may get instead.

Tom C

Comment

I can see four reviews there; they all seem very positive, unless you plan on using something other than A123D? I can understand anything in print using online video tutorials would feel dated after the normal revisions have been effected in the physical product. That's a pretty good price on Amazon! What are you getting instead?

Comment

I was looking at this one http://www.amazon.com/CAD-Autodesk-1...D2CRCH05JCCXNK

but will wait for the reviews. I have a pretty good handle on 123D but there are some questions and techniques I just canot seem to figure out. some of the more precise ways of drawing and dimensioning.

Tom C

Comment

Now that looks well worth it! Did you pre-order? Saves a bit more that way. Do you know when it's expected? I'll recommend it to Jaycar as a new product line.

Comment

I just ordered this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...IN=B00OCG91IK/

It's the exact same one John is building all his projects on right now and it has a scanner and is apparently easy enough to use.

The reviews are about 3+ stars, but most of the bad reviews are for the scanner, but from what I've seen, most scanners aren't that great because it is still to much in its early stages.

Anyway, excited to get it and start printing some projects.

It also seems to be rated pretty good for beginners and is inexpensive for what it does.
                  Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

The Awakening...?

This 3D Monopole thread, started by John Bedini, is a welcomed response that should benefit everyone associated and interested in the energy movement. At the 2015 Energy Science conference John B threw open the barn door and displayed an exotic and alien looking device from the past, that for all intents and purposes, was able to operate on decade old batteries, while gaining speed and power to recharge these same batteries - not to be outdone, he then proceeded to demonstrate the Bedini modified G field device based on Kromrey’s work. This device has a rumored COP of more than 10 along with other interesting characteristics!

All of this, in combination with The Dynaflux Generator by Murray (COP 2.5) and along with the SERPS device by Murray-Babcock (demonstrated at the 2014 conference) with a COP belter than 45, displays the potentials that are arising. There are undoubtedly other devices – the point is that the bar has been raised substantially from the tried and true plain Jane SSG with a possible COP of 1, including mechanical work. Yes, there are improvements that can be made to this configuration by adding a generator coil or two, and by changing modes of operation (P. Lindemann’s talk at the 2014 demonstrated this admirably). However, to most seeking a measure of energy independence, this has been woefully inadequate. Many enthusiastic experimenters have left the SSG Monopole machine and the forums behind because it did not live up to its hype in their experience. A sad loss of people energy, interest and expertise.

The newly minted 12 coil 3D monopole is intriguing to all – an out of the box solution (plastic of all things) with a much smaller and accessible footprint. The conical coils and Neobidium magnets are a major step away from the norm. Nice!

So, John B. what can the normal experimenter expect of this new device, of its performance and its capabilities? Will this design and further up scaling push the performance and output into a machine that can be easily and affordably replicated by the thousands of forum members and more importantly, the multitude of guests and lurkers? Will it be useful? Understandably, there is a fine information and knowledge line here, and perhaps, some “skill in the art” is required…

Apologize to this thread and John B. for diverting everyone’s attention – but in my opinion, the above points needed to be made and recognized – the lip is now zipped. Go for it.

With respect,
                    Yaro Stanchak
                    Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Aaron,

you will enjoy the printer. the last update of the software that was pushed to the Davinci printer closed the door on the hAck that allowed you to use non davinci filament. so you should stock up on Davinci filament. John is printing in ABS its strong and not does not absorb moisture like PLA does. buy lots of purple glue
                      Tom C

Comment

Is this the exact same purple glue or are there different varieties? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B00143UIC2

I saw a bunch at John's that looked like this.

Also, isn't it a matter of time until there is a way to reset or fully replace those circuits in the cartridges?
                        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

aaron,

yes that is the glue I use, you can make it a few layers thick and it lasts for a while, I think I did about 10 prints so far and have not added more glue. office depot has it in 30 piece boxes. so for the cartridge on the Davinci, the hack was fairly easy for the first iteration

here is one of the best threads I have read on hacking the Davinci: http://www.soliforum.com/topic/6279/...acking/page/3/

people are working hard to make it open source, its just a matter of time. However DaVinci is counting on filament sales to stay in business, so part of their core of operation is to continue to make it hack-proof. let us know how the scanner is working for you. I do not think JB has used his scanner much.

Tom C

Comment

Printing

At All,
                            I have been through many designs now on the Monopole and I see the best way to do this. To run the energizer in the micro volt range and I’m looking at about 1.5 Micro volts which means that the coils are very important and the fields must overlap at the correct time so the closer you can get the coils the better the machine will run. The machine, the printer is building is a 6 inches in diameter. I will be taking pictures as the printer builds the Stator base. If I don’t post for a while it because I’m busy building this machine but I will be posting pictures of what I’m doing. The next item I will be building the Crystal cell which is like nothing I have done before. So here is a picture of the printer building the Stator section.
                            John B
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Stator prin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	47090

It looks like the coils are 1000ft = about 800 ohms # 42 wire and I may change this to adjust the current
                            Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-24-2015, 12:25 PM. Reason: corr
                            John Bedini
                            My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

The Cell and Monopole

I suggest you all watch this to understand what I’m going to do with the Crystal Battery I’m going to change the chemical mixture to a dry state and cast the cell into one ABS unit. The mixture will take days to make since the magnesium is dissolved into the silica along with the copper. The monopole motor remains the same except the forced magnetic structure to a pinpoint beam. The pancake arrangement will work far better instead of trying to build side pieces to support bearings. The key to the machine will it’s power source it will recycle its electrons through the cell. So just watch the video.
                              John
                              John Bedini

Comment

Crystal Cell for monopole 3D printed

Two more Videos that explain better what must be done.

john
                                John Bedini

Comment

Working...
                                X