Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
    At everybody,
    A while back I set my computer to scan the internet for key words, like mono, strobe, zero force so every morning I look at what my computer collected at home like a web bot almost. When I first started talking about this zero force as I could have called it anything and posted the video. over-unity kept popping up so I would go look and read all the insults and bad mouthing as I have had many in my life when I started with Tom Bearden and I decided a long time ago to ignore all of the comments as we considered that history repeats itself is always opposed at first and then accepted just like the airplane when first invented but this has happened with all new things except the pet rock. So anyway this is what I found posted over on the other side of the world. It's almost like the monopole motor so I guess it has been done before somewhere in time, Not quite the monopole but the same basic idea, but what happened to it as I have never seen this.
    John.
    here is the link http://www.americanradiohistory.com/...1969-12-01.pdf
    Hi John,

Reminiscence of yesteryear s(1970s) in that pdf
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• "Volts are simply a stress when wattless. Amps are densified volts."

Found under definition of fluidum on page 26 of daveson PDF that John posted.
      Aln

Comment

• Yes it is, the way it was at the time, but all is not lost. We have more now then we ever had. Just try to do all this with tubes.

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
        Hi John,

Reminiscence of yesteryear s(1970s) in that pdf
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        John Bedini
        My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

• My machine

At All,
          I just thought I would give a report as to what happens when you get fast winds in excess of 70Mph with cold and no power, just a warning that you must have some way to have power whether you have a battery backup or some way to generate power. When big pine trees come crashing down across power lines and break power transformers off the power poles it is a sight to see. I had no problem with light or heat during all of this as I had the backup I needed and could go from building to building and turn on all the lights I wanted. Very important to start to collect everything you need now. I watched people drive around here just to be blocked by a falling bull pine tree trapping them so they could not move. I cannot stress enough to get the theory down on the SSG to charge a bank of batteries to all of you. Forget what the moron experts say as they have not faced this yet and those that were laughing at me as I was doing conferences up here standing front of the Ferris Wheel now are not laughing and were talking about putting large battery banks in now wondering if John was right at the local restaurant. It does not make any difference how long it takes to charge your batteries with the machine as long as you do it. That is why I released the linear regulator unit, if the machine can keep up the voltage to the filters you will have real hot power, current which will charge that battery right up. Build a points SSG machine and you will see some current and fast charging as I have already pointed out to you. That machine will survive an EMP wave as no electronics is involved. Multi Vibrator circuits from old tube radios work very well for power supplies and AC power. So it was a night of terror up here as roofs blew off all night long and the sky was lit up with big electrical flashes everywhere. It will be tubes that work when this happens. Now some of my experiments also were using ceiling fans converted to generate power at a low wind speeds, just a breeze (1 to 2 amps). I even have converted SSG machines to be a wind generator by using the trigger circuit on a solid state oscillator, all you need to do is use the rotor and turn it with the wind for a trigger. I have put these things in the DVD’s but nobody has reported on using things this way. More Later just food for thought.
          John somewhere in Idaho, James. Soon we will get together somewhere.
          Last edited by John_Bedini; 11-18-2015, 11:36 AM.
          John Bedini

Comment

• Hi John,

Sounds like that was a pretty bad storm. Glad you and your family came through it OK!

We had a storm like that here last week and it uprooted a big Chinese Elm tree putting a branch through the roof and bedroom outside wall of my wife's rental house in the next town down the road from us.

I do have a SSG running and a few small batteries charged up, but I don't have anywhere near what I would need for an extended outage. I also have your small 3 amp solar charger in use as well.

Comment

...I had no problem with light or heat during all of this as I had the backup I needed and could go from building to building and turn on all the lights I wanted. Very important to start to collect everything you need now...I cannot stress enough to get the theory down on the SSG to charge a bank of batteries to all of you...
              Thank you for what you have shared John, there are quite a few of us that are trying to collect/experiment/build/learn, and not in the "experts" way.

another quote from the Davson pdf.

"Compression, therefore, is the origin-force of all radiation." p. 37 of the pdf (p. 44 of the book)
              Aln

Comment

• My Machine

Yea Gary,
                I have never seen so many transformers blow up, you just cant short them out, people trying to get off the main streets then a tree would come crashing down. My lights are all led screw in type about .7 tenths of an amp my solar in full sun waste about 1Kw as the batteries are full. I have separated all the systems so that you can not draw off one bank of batteries. Off grid seems to work best that way. So outside shop has it's own system, house is on it's own system and outside lights have it's own system. also have SSG oscillator in case linear regulator circuit fails Have a 1Kw Win Max wind generator of which I had to short out in wind that strong, yes you know because you have been through it. We have built a new SCR solar charger here and the 10 amp and the 20 amp units all pass the test in the field. The 80 amp unit we just put together and are testing it now. I have one job to get done for higher power one but cant find Fet's for DC switching that will pass the test. You must look at the fets spec real good because they do not make the power they claim. All the manufactures of FET's are full of crap when DC is involved, it's in the fine print. Post more as soon as I get this 3D SSG finished kind of real neat looking hoping to charge 450 Ah batteries.
                John
                John Bedini

Comment

• Hi John,

We've been buying led lamps for a while now. We've replaced maybe a third of them in the house so far. And I've been thinking of getting the led tubes to replace all our fluorescent lights as well. Between the basement and the shop I have a total of 42 four foot tubes and 20 eight foot tubes. At $12.99 each it will probably take me a while!

I've also got an old Onan 4KW two bearing generator and several tractors that can power it. I'd like to be able to hook it up with Jim and Paul's SERPS device in the near future. The generator is the same type that Paul showed in his 2014 conference delivery that was able to take the load off the engine when he hooked three HID lighting ballasts to it. I'd like to get hold of some of those ballasts and replicate oscillating the power like he did in Alaska!

Sorry for going off topic, just couldn't resist sharing with you.

Comment

• Hi John

I have been re-going over everything posted here, as well as finishing my big charger--redesigning on the fly (due to new insights gleaned from here), reading the Davson PDF, and keeping up with important things going on during breaks. We had wind down here, as well. An acquaintance of mine named Clif (who writes an interesting report) lives out near Olympia WA, and had big firs crashing down all around them. The most that happened near here was some power outages (some might take days to fix) and a report of a barn roof ripped off and thrown a few hundred feet away, in a nearby small community. I see up there, it was near-hurricane force winds--been there, done that...not pretty. Trying to get everything together here--might take a few months more for us. However, we (my wife, son and I) would be honoured to "get together somewhere" with you soon.
                    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

• My Machine

Well Gary sometimes we need a break from it all, yes I know what that is very good generator. I would not wait around I would just hook it up the way it is. I have all 12 Volt lighting at my house using interstate golf cart batteries about 260 amp hrs each about 1000 AH's total for the house. using an 80 amp tracker to charge them and the Wind Max. I have been using led tubes at the shop for light real bright might get some more. More storms coming. have a Honda rotary inverter generator works real good in eco mode about 22 hrs on 3 gallons of gas if i want to use it. have the SSG oscillators charging a second bank of train batteries 480 Amp hr's each cell. Oh well back to my 3D printing.
                      John
                      John Bedini

Comment

• Hi JB and all this is a terrific thread ,
                        im learnig lots just by reading what you guys r sharing here, i dont contribute a lot to threads because im still miles back behind but i read a lot of what is on these pages and can understand generally what you are discussing here.
                        JB correct me if im wrong but i thought i remember you saying at one stage that you felt that Floyyd Sweet didnt understand all the energies that his device was producing and may have contributed to health issues or something similar to that

I can also verify what others here have been saying about lead acid batterys sitting next to running sg ,s coming up on voltage,

I also leave the back end battery hooked up after finishing a run with the rotored sg .. and a lot of the times the battery seems to stay up higher in voltage

....thanx for all you continue to do and everyone else for you contributions ...cheers

Comment

• Patrikas,
                          We think that is what got Sweet sick because he did not last long after he built the 1000 watt unit. He was getting sick when he was building them bigger. I was not around but Tom B was reporting to me what was going on.
                          Thanks
                          John

Originally posted by Patrikas View Post
                          Hi JB and all this is a terrific thread ,
                          im learnig lots just by reading what you guys r sharing here, i dont contribute a lot to threads because im still miles back behind but i read a lot of what is on these pages and can understand generally what you are discussing here.
                          JB correct me if im wrong but i thought i remember you saying at one stage that you felt that Floyyd Sweet didnt understand all the energies that his device was producing and may have contributed to health issues or something similar to that

I can also verify what others here have been saying about lead acid batterys sitting next to running sg ,s coming up on voltage,

I also leave the back end battery hooked up after finishing a run with the rotored sg .. and a lot of the times the battery seems to stay up higher in voltage

....thanx for all you continue to do and everyone else for you contributions ...cheers
                          John Bedini

Comment

• Hi Patrikas

This, I am almost absolutely sure of: We need to start considering the importance of "frequency" in any/all of our builds. It has been known for a long, LONG time that different frequencies have an effect on everything around that which is producing, amplifying, and/or passing along that given frequency. This includes, but is not limited to, things such as health, healing, plant growth (or lack of), AND, even susceptibility to outside influence (think of the movie "Men In Black" with their "flashy thing").

There are those, me included, who have to pay attention the electromagnetic waves that are harmful, and they are plentiful. I have been looking fairly deeply into this and feel there is a point where we must design, so called, "good" frequencies into our builds. In fact, the build I am doing right now features an intentional frequency that I hope will be beneficial to anyone around it while its charging some batteries, and if I "chose correctly" the batteries will like it as well

...so, why can't we have a machine that makes one feel good, helps them be better able to gain information form the Matrix (great big library in the collective unconscious), creates an a general atmosphere of good health, overwhelms and/or blocks out bad frequencies...and, oh yes...charges batteries and runs systems.

I believe that all of this is possible...and, unfortunately for Floyyd Sweet, the opposite can be true as well. So...get informed. Pay attention to "frequency" as best as you can... be "intentional" in everything you design and do (as much as possible)...just saying...
                            Last edited by James_Somewhere_In_Idaho; 11-18-2015, 10:52 PM.
                            Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

Comment

Patrikas,
                              We think that is what got Sweet sick because he did not last long after he built the 1000 watt unit. He was getting sick when he was building them bigger. I was not around but Tom B was reporting to me what was going on.
                              Thanks
                              John
                              Hi John,

Just curious to know about the health Hazards/ benefits produced by the Scalar Fields of the 10 coiler in your shop, I Heard John K saying in one of the thread (do'nt remenber where) that it can affect miles away from its location if so it sounds like it may not affect in the near proximity.. How do you cope up with it..?
                              Best Regards,
                              Faraday88.
                              'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Hi Faraday88,

i dont recall saying that. What context was it in, I might be able to clarify.

it does remind me of talking to one guy at the first Eagles conference I think. John B was there too.

Try this experiment - make a pair of magnets with the north poles glued together, scalar config and then get another pair of the same type of magnet and put them together with the north and south together like normal.

drop them both at the same time from the roof of your house. Which pair of magnets hits the ground first? Be careful not to fall off the roof

John K.

Comment

Working...
                                X