Bedini Tesla Switch DvD Questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Brodonh,
    The circuit is not public, I made a movie before the one with the measurements and because I showed the schematic as on the dvd I sended an email to ask if I could put it on YouTube. The answer whas that it hat to be asked to John but he thinked that the answer will be negative. At the moment I didn't receive a yes or no. I just want to let you know so you don't get into trouble. Don't know if a circuitboard layout could become a problem.

Thank you very much for all the tips, I'm going to download that Target3001 package it seems intresting.

Comment

Thanks Bruno,
      Don't want to rock the boat by accident.
      I'll etch it today.
      Target files can be emailed.
      bro d

Comment

Hello all,
        Today I wanted to study the pulses going to the opto couplers from the SG3524.
        On the scope I noticed that there whas a small period of few micros sec that both stages are zero, but the signal was very much influenced by em polution.
        The signal whas constantly going up and down as the sinus of the em polution.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	SG3524_Direct_Falling.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	46814Click image for larger version

Name:	SG3524_Direct_Rising.jpg
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	46815

So I then placed a 2N2222A as a switch between the SG outputs and the optocouplers, the influence whas away but now I get a few micro sec that both are on.

Name:	2N2222A_Falling.jpg
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	46816Click image for larger version

Name:	2N2222A_Rising.jpg
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	46817

Does someone now how this can be changed? Has someone a working circuit (charging the batteries) with the possibility to watch the signal with a scope?
        Last edited by bruno; 12-30-2014, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Hi all,

Here is a few Floyd Sweet documents and a magazine article on Ron Brandt and John Bedini's Tesla switch from Extraordinary Science Magazine. Don't know why the Floyd Sweet documents are on the Internet but notice that it mentions the "Phase Conjugate Vacuum Triodes (PCVT) or Energy Amplifiers". Note the common theme is again the phase conjugate, which is also called an energy amplifier. So Sweet must have been doing much the same thing with his system, as shown in the Tesla Switch or at the very least ping ponging the energy back and forth many times to get his high COP.

Anyway here is the links:
          http://exvacuo.free.fr/div/Sciences/.../VTA/FLOYD.pdf

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/29447301

You may need the Scibd app or sign up to view the Magazine. Also included in the Magazine is an article on the Hendershot device.

-Dave Wing
          Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-30-2014, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Hi Dave,
            Thx for posting the link to that document.
            When I read that even Ron Brandt didn't succeed in a remake of his device, I think I started something with no end.
            Now I have 3 frequencies, 900hz in the pdf, 400hz in the document that John shows (with Eike Muller is on documents dvd from chapter 20 the Cejka files) and the 7hz in the dvd's from John.
            So the very important questions, how can one see (measure) that the circuit is in resonance and how precise does it need to be.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno View Post
              Hi Dave,
              Thx for posting the link to that document.
              When I read that even Ron Brandt didn't succeed in a remake of his device, I think I started something with no end.
              Now I have 3 frequencies, 900hz in the pdf, 400hz in the document that John shows (with Eike Muller is on documents dvd from chapter 20 the Cejka files) and the 7hz in the dvd's from John.
              So the very important questions, how can one see (measure) that the circuit is in resonance and how precise does it need to be.
              Hi Bruno,

Those are good questions... John made some points on the video and on Energetic forum. All the videos past and present tie into each other, his patents also tie into each other. We also need to used fully charged batteries in excellent shape as the lead ions will not move efficiently in a sulfated battery.

Plus a few more i learned along the way... fully pre-conditioned battery will operate on a higher level while being charged and or discharged with the SG system. Battery impedance must be very low and so should ones switching circuits... should we not try to match the batteries own impedance with our circuits? Since energy can neither be created or destroyed and electric motors do not convert electric energy into mechanical energy... why not use the system to full advantage use low impedance switching and generate very limited heat in the circuit. A standard Teslagenx coil with matched transistors would make a very powerfull low impedance switch would it not?

Based on some or all these things in this post I see a solution that Ron Brandt may or may not have had. Just putting in my 2 cents here.

I now would like to share some ideas and thoughts on a build... I am in the process of.

I am currently working on a six pole - six trigger wired SG machine with 3 ceramic magnets on the rotor... three coils fire at 0* and the other 3 fire 180*.

As we all know the SG can be tuned to resonance so that will gain us efficiency plus... According to the "Beginners SG handbook", there is a spike that is a radiant spike or longitudinal wave of pure high potential that pushes the ions in the primary battery back to the recharge position. The radiant spike flows backwards through the system down one wire (the primary positve wire) and it appears before primary coil negative energy collapse that charges the secondary battery or capacitor system. So the question is do we have any of the, underlined happenings, going on in the circuit of Tesla Switch in the DvD's we purchased?

In light of the latest Tesla DVD... I now view the SG (Mono Pole motor) as a "Self Rotating Tesla Switch Oscillating Magneto... with Recovery". Does this make sense to anyone else or am I crazy? You can put an AC motor across the negatives as in John's diagrams.

Could the SG with the power coils be the next step or transition for the Tesla Switch? This is what I am currently working on and do not yet have a FULL working model but will let everyone know when I do.

-Dave Wing
              Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-30-2014, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                Hi Bruno,

Those are good questions... John made some points on the video and on Energetic forum. All the videos past and present tie into each other, his patents also tie into each other. We also need to used fully charged batteries in excellent shape as the lead ions will not move efficiently in a sulfated battery.

Plus a few more i learned along the way... fully pre-conditioned battery will operate on a higher level while being charged and or discharged with the SG system. Battery impedance must be very low and so should ones switching circuits... should we not try to match the batteries own impedance with our circuits? Since energy can neither be created or destroyed and electric motors do not convert electric energy into mechanical energy... why not use the system to full advantage use low impedance switching and generate very limited heat in the circuit. A standard Teslagenx coil with matched transistors would make a very powerfull low impedance switch would it not?

Based on some or all these things in this post I see a solution that Ron Brandt may or may not have had. Just putting in my 2 cents here.

I now would like to share some ideas and thoughts on a build... I am in the process of.

I am currently working on a six pole - six trigger wired SG machine with 3 ceramic magnets on the rotor... three coils fire at 0* and the other 3 fire 180*.

As we all know the SG can be tuned to resonance so that will gain us efficiency plus... According to the "Beginners SG handbook", there is a spike that is a radiant spike or longitudinal wave of pure high potential that pushes the ions in the primary battery back to the recharge position. The radiant spike flows backwards through the system down one wire (the primary positve wire) and it appears before primary coil negative energy collapse that charges the secondary battery or capacitor system. So the question is do we have any of the, underlined happenings, going on in the circuit of Tesla Switch in the DvD's we purchased?

In light of the latest Tesla DVD... I now view the SG (Mono Pole motor) as a "Self Rotating Tesla Switch Oscillating Magneto... with Recovery". Does this make sense to anyone else or am I crazy? You can put an AC motor across the negatives as in John's diagrams.

Could the SG with the power coils be the next step or transition for the Tesla Switch? This is what I am currently working on and do not yet have a FULL working model but will let everyone know when I do.

-Dave Wing
                Yes the three Battery System is the learning Genesis to the SG system, try to figure out what parameters fit where? that is, between the SG and the 3-Battery Tesla Switch, btw way we should be calling it a 4-Battery Tesla Switch like how Bedini shows it (Ron brandt circuit) but whilst the 3- Battery systems tells something more in essence from the perspective...
                Thank you,
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Dave,
                  When I whas reading your comments I wanted to share another thing that I experienced.
                  The moment I whas working with the circuit (comming from pjk book http://free-energy-info.co.uk/PJKbook.pdf page 3-185):

Name:	High_voltage_spike_backemf.jpg
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	46821

I noticed that when I used mosfets with high voltage breakdown, the voltage of the spike went always higher when placing a mosfet with higher maximum voltage breakdown, the maximum i could get whas 28V puls in and 1400V out. And the spike whas always limited to the maximum voltage breakdown up to certain value. For batteries such a spike is explosive but if you step charge a capacitor then you can limit it to voltage the capacitor is loaded before you dump it to the battery. Now what I don't know and wanted to figure out once the tesla switch worked whas to replace those transistors (build a second setup while keeped the one running that worked for measurements) with mosfets and see if that votage spike at the beginning of the puls could also be influenced like the back emf puls. Both are called cold electricity but is there a difference? So this started my build up for the tesla switch because I thaught that if the circuit whas easy to build as shown on the dvd's I could run one with the transistors and one with mosfets and step charger. But now it seems hard to get the charging thing under control
                  I saw the voltage spikes on the beginning of my pulses because I'v measured 34V and only used batteries that where max 13V (so 26V when placed in series). This spike a measured whas on voltage from bat 1 plus to minus bat 4 or plus bat 3 and minus bat 2. So I think I am now going to try to get back the 15 micro sec both pulses where off instead off the 30 they are on together now (previous post with 2 scope images), because the spikes are now gone.
                  Yesterday I searched my parts for 6 transistors with approx same hfe (there where differences from 17 to 27 on the MJ's) and also the H11D1 output transistor (varying from 131 to 170) when the sb diodes arrive I will do the same thing for the voltage drops and then make a new setup.

I'm looking forward to your experiences with the SG generator.
                  Last edited by bruno; 12-31-2014, 06:58 AM. Reason: forgot to mention where I measured voltage spikes on the tesla switch

Comment

Hi All,
                    Got the parts for the vid version of TS.
                    Breaded boarded the IC with 2 optos and 2 mjl's to get acquainted with the chip.
                    Used a variable DC power supply for the chip instead of a VR and every thing is working OK.
                    I have etched a board and will assemble it tomorrow.
                    There is a way to get rid of all the jumpers on John's board and I will try that version first.
                    I've got it on a 4"x6" board and the smallest trace is 40mil, largest is 75mil.
                    Into it!
                    bro d

Comment

Originally posted by brodonh View Post
                      Hi All,
                      Breaded boarded the IC with 2 optos and 2 mjl's to get acquainted with the chip.
                      Used a variable DC power supply for the chip instead of a VR and every thing is working OK.
                      There is a way to get rid of all the jumpers on John's board and I will try that version first.
                      Into it!
                      bro d
                      Please post your results! I am looking into etching my own PCB would you mind sharing the process and the tools you are using?

Thanks!

-Altrez

Comment

Originally posted by bruno View Post
                        Hello all,
                        Today I wanted to study the pulses going to the opto couplers from the SG3524.
                        On the scope I noticed that there whas a small period of few micros sec that both stages are zero, but the signal was very much influenced by em polution.
                        The signal whas constantly going up and down as the sinus of the em polution.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4322[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4323[/ATTACH]

So I then placed a 2N2222A as a switch between the SG outputs and the optocouplers, the influence whas away but now I get a few micro sec that both are on.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4324[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4325[/ATTACH]

Does someone now how this can be changed? Has someone a working circuit (charging the batteries) with the possibility to watch the signal with a scope?
                        Dear Free Energy enthusiasts have a look inside the SG3524 chip.

http://www.ti.com/general/docs/lit/g...4&fileType=pdf

Pin6(RT) (resistor time constant) and Pin7(CT) (capacitor time constant) sets the frequency with a capacitor at Pin7(CT) and a resistor at Pin6(RT).

Pin1 and Pin2 sets the dead zone between the pulses and the pulse width.
                        In the Video The Bedini Tesla Switch DVD2. John bedini says that. 3 values of 3 components may need to be changed.

The 2uF capacitor on Pin6(RT) (this changes frequency) and the two 4.7K resistors connected at Pin2 (this changes the dead zone)

And have a look at these other chips which are often used in computer power supplies. These are also possible candidates for the
                        The Bedini Tesla Switch

KA3525 https://www.fairchildsemi.com/datasheets/KA/KA3525A.pdf

TL494 http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tl494.pdf

bruno experiment with varying the values of the two 4.7k resistors on Pin2 to adjust the dead zone.
                        Last edited by Nityesh Schnaderbeck; 01-02-2015, 09:28 PM.

Comment

@Nityesh,
                          Thank you very much for the info, I will look into it probably tomorrow by lack of free time

I did think about the coil that Dave suggested and I put 2 coils on the output with diode so that spikes are generated.
                          If you watch the signal of the scope, is this sampling of the radiant energy wave that John talks about, or another phenomenon?
                          He talks about the wave comming in like ocean waves around 7Hz and when measuring the frequency changes between 4...7Hz (that I've seen so fare)
                          To bad that the setup where I used second diode a super fast switch to generated those spikes with least amount of current didn't deliver the high voltage but around 7V. I think that's because the magnetic field is to weak that collapses.
                          http://youtu.be/EnT3eMVvfDI

Best wishes for 2015 for everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by brodonh View Post
                            Hi All,
                            Into it!
                            bro d
                            Hi All,
                            I fiinished the no jumper build and it functions.
                            The diodes appear to be wrong on video.
                            It would do nothing until I turned them around.
                            I spent plenty of time with a bread board, and during the build, making sure the all switching elements were working reliably.
                            My 1.2v Ni-CD's havn't come yet so I used 3, AA 1.5 alcaline batteries per position, A little over 4.9v on fresh ones.
                            Too soon to tell if I can keep batts charged.
                            I'm using SB580 diodes because they are available at digikey. Better than over $400 for a required 1200unit order of SB570's.

I'm going to redo the board because of needed minor adjustments found during construction.

brod
                            Last edited by brodonh; 01-05-2015, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Hello Brod,
                              On the dvd's John tells that with the alcaline batteries he could do that only 4 to 5 times before the battery's where unusable, whereas with the NiCd he could let it work until the NiCd degrated (just as info, I'm curious to your experience with the test).
                              Yesterday I've baught NiCd's so today I'm going to change the pulsing with the info of Nityesh and take the Nicd's for the second setup. They are new so hopefully they get charged.

Comment

Originally posted by Altrez View Post
                                Please post your results! I am looking into etching my own PCB would you mind sharing the process and the tools you are using?

Thanks!

-Altrez
                                Hi Altrez,

I use Target3001 software which is free, to draw ccts and boards for etching.
                                I use hi gloss photo paper in a laser printer and a laminator to transfer image to single sided copper board.
                                I etch with solutions that I learned about on youtube and web instructables.
                                All of this has a learning curve.
                                The best way is the one that works for you.
                                bro d

Comment

Working...
                                X