Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black light Power article and videos. like water spark plug on steroids, megawatts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faraday88
    replied
    Originally posted by zonman View Post
    http://nextbigfuture.com/2016/07/sup...ant-light.html

The SunCell® was invented and engineered to harness the clean energy source from the reaction the hydrogen atoms of water molecules to form a non-polluting product, lower-energy state hydrogen called “Hydrino” wherein the energy release of H2O fuel is 100 times that of an equivalent amount of high-octane gasoline at an unprecedented high power density. The compact power is manifest as tens of thousands of Sun equivalents that can be directly converted to electrical output using commercial photovoltaic cells.
    Brilliant!!!!wonder how will this work out with the Fossil fuel cartel around...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Leave a comment:

• Pastor Gordon
    replied
    This is an awesome idea, I cant wait to see a working prototype... However, with economics the way it is, I don't really see a commercial availability ready for the public for many, many more years... Simply because it would eventually put the electrical and gas companies out of business, which will never happen in an greedy, money hungry economy like ours.

I love the idea!!!

-Pastor Gordon

Leave a comment:

• Black light Power article and videos. like water spark plug on steroids, megawatts

http://nextbigfuture.com/2016/07/sup...ant-light.html

The SunCell® was invented and engineered to harness the clean energy source from the reaction the hydrogen atoms of water molecules to form a non-polluting product, lower-energy state hydrogen called “Hydrino” wherein the energy release of H2O fuel is 100 times that of an equivalent amount of high-octane gasoline at an unprecedented high power density. The compact power is manifest as tens of thousands of Sun equivalents that can be directly converted to electrical output using commercial photovoltaic cells.
Working...
X