Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stubblefield and earth energy systems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaS Energy
    replied
    One method of harnessing voltage from the ground is by using a tree, an iron spike into both sides acheives. A lot of people may not know the Solar cell is an enlarged tree leaf. A leaf is + one side and - the other causing a direct current flowing through one way switches in the leaf. Also wherever air passes over a metal electricty is produced. Ungrounded chiken wire is excellant in such purpose.

Leave a comment:

• Tom C
    replied
    Originally posted by Woody View Post
    I am fascinated with Nathan Stubblefield's earth phone and purported earth energy extraction devices.

I have been doing some basic beginner type experiments such as burying a brass and aluminum plate on a North-South oriented line about 100' apart and seeing what kind of voltage I can get. Those plates produce about .4v-.5v. Today, I pounded a steel rod into the ground and used that instead of the northern most plate. The potential went up to .72v I then pounded a tent peg into the ground right at the foot of a small tree (something Stubblefield was said to have done) and the potential went up to 1.111v! However, when I tried to connect an LED between the two, the voltage dropped to nothing. I remember Tom Bearden saying that as long as you don't demand any current, then the inexaustable potential is free for the taking. I think J.B.'s oscillator is the key to using this energy on small loads like LEDs. Tom also stated that an elevated wire can produce 200-300v per meter. I am a little unclear about how to do that. Is the wire elevated vertically like an antenna, or is it a horizontal wire suspended between stanchions? Also, is the wire insulated, or just bare? I put up a length of insulated wire mounted vertically on top of my house today to see what I could get, and there was absolutely NO potential difference between it and any of the grounds, so that does not appear to produce anything.

So, I decided to start a thread here about earth energy systems and experiments since I didn't see any on the forum. If you have been able to obtain any success with earth energy extraction please post with your results!!

-Woody

your earth battery will need to run off just potential, so you are right the oscillator circuit is the key. I have seen joule theif's run off a pasture fence. google patents has hundreds of entries on earth batteries. somewhere I have a circuit that uses coax cable a diode and an old school ignition coil with a non resistor spark plug as the spark gap. these systems can do real work if it is used to step charge a cap.

Get the cjeka files DVD it has several methods for ambient energy harvesting, there is an energy fence in there that was patented.

Tom C

Leave a comment:

• PamelaSambora
    replied
    Interesting! I'm gonna do more research on it.

Leave a comment:

• Rhymerez
    replied
    Have you read about Art Bell's ham radio antenna? He measured hundreds of volts coming off of it, and on multiple occasions received large shocks. He grounded it out to protect his radio equipment, but regularly spoke about it and thought someone should look into the power generating capabilities. Experimenting with a large antenna array like Art's would give you the side benefit of being able to pick up signals from all over.

Leave a comment:

• Woody
    started a topic Stubblefield and earth energy systems...

Stubblefield and earth energy systems...

I am fascinated with Nathan Stubblefield's earth phone and purported earth energy extraction devices.

I have been doing some basic beginner type experiments such as burying a brass and aluminum plate on a North-South oriented line about 100' apart and seeing what kind of voltage I can get. Those plates produce about .4v-.5v. Today, I pounded a steel rod into the ground and used that instead of the northern most plate. The potential went up to .72v I then pounded a tent peg into the ground right at the foot of a small tree (something Stubblefield was said to have done) and the potential went up to 1.111v! However, when I tried to connect an LED between the two, the voltage dropped to nothing. I remember Tom Bearden saying that as long as you don't demand any current, then the inexaustable potential is free for the taking. I think J.B.'s oscillator is the key to using this energy on small loads like LEDs. Tom also stated that an elevated wire can produce 200-300v per meter. I am a little unclear about how to do that. Is the wire elevated vertically like an antenna, or is it a horizontal wire suspended between stanchions? Also, is the wire insulated, or just bare? I put up a length of insulated wire mounted vertically on top of my house today to see what I could get, and there was absolutely NO potential difference between it and any of the grounds, so that does not appear to produce anything.

So, I decided to start a thread here about earth energy systems and experiments since I didn't see any on the forum. If you have been able to obtain any success with earth energy extraction please post with your results!!

-Woody
Working...
X