Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedini Comparator Cap Dump

Hy guys can anyone post the original comparator skematic from JB?i cannot find a clean version anywere,thanks!

adys15,

the Schematic I posted in this thread is the cleaned up version schematic of the comparator cap dump circuit that JB showed at the 2011 conference...

should work as shown for 24 to 36V banks, and with the mods I posted above, to work with 12V battery's.....

I have posted my version based on the MAX931 micro power comparator for small low voltage apps, up to 12V, in another thread here........
    Last edited by RS_; 02-07-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Thanks RS,sorry if i ask dumb q,but i'm new to the forum,and barely keeping up with you guys.
    So John showed the skematic in the conference video and you guys copied it?this video is public?
    This is the skematic you posted?
    Attached Images Attached Images

No, that is not my schematic..... Mine is SNAGs-001
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks very much RS,i will try to build it,but i want to see the original schematic too..where can i find it?

JB drew the original Schematic on a black board that is shown in the video of the 2011 conference...... Buy the video if you want to see it...... Most of other ppls Sch's were drawn at the conference or shortly after and then posted here.... Most ppl got it wrong on their first attempts that they posted here.... So be careful which sch you use..... I posted a correct sch, that was missing some of the part numbers etc...... so SNAGs-001 is a cleaned up version with all the info.....
    Last edited by RS_; 02-09-2014 at 05:26 PM.

Thanks for clearing that up for me RS,thats why i wanted the original because people always alter the original sch.I searched on this forum and found Ron Chase sch that sayd he copied it from the board...anyway i will build your's if you say is good.
    Thanks!

just remember that this circuit is for 24V to 36V battery banks, and needs the mods as described in my post in this thread to work at 12V

I read your posts,and seen your sch,very helpfull,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adys15 View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up for me RS,thats why i wanted the original because people always alter the original sch.I searched on this forum and found Ron Chase sch that sayd he copied it from the board...anyway i will build your's if you say is good.
    Thanks!
    Hi adys15,

Just to clarify, I did not attend the 2011 conference so, I was not able to copy the schematic from the board. I think the schematic you are referring to was one that I put together based on information from various people and postings. We were all experimenting back then (mostly at 36V) so as you say there are many flavors of schematics out there. I would recommend you follow RS schematics as he knows what he is doing and they work. Then if you want to try some variations to fine tune the charging effect you will already understand the basics. Remember, well begun is half done!

Ron Chase