X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini oscilador radiante

(English translation)

Hi all from Spain.

I'm just a humble user without studies and three months ago I decided to make a Bedini. For an uneducated guy like me was a challenge and more when almost every detail as videos, documents, etc. ... is in English. Well then there was a guy in town I try to make a radiant energy oscillator. Today I share with you one of my videos I've done. Hope you advise me to correct errors. Thank you and excuse my English but this translated with a translator.

(Spanish)

Hola a todos desde España.

Solo soy un humilde usuario sin estudios y hace 3 meses decidí hacer un Bedini . Para un chaval sin estudios como yo fue todo un reto y mas cuando casi todos los detalles como videos, documentos, etc... esta en ingles. Pues bueno hay estaba yo un chaval de pueblo intentando hacer un oscilador de energía radiante. Hoy quiero compartir con ustedes uno de mis videos que he echo. Espero que me aconsejéis para corregir errores. Gracias a todos y disculpen mi ingles pero esta traducido con un traductor.

salu2

(English translation)

Fellow first I want to thank your help THANKS. But many details not understand

1 Where to put the capacitor? In primary or secondary battery

2 Set LED thick. No where to put them.

3 Switch right in the coil circuit.

4 You could spend some diagram with details

(Spanish)

Compañero primero quiero agradecer tu ayuda GRACIAS. Pero muchos detalles no los comprendo

1 ¿Donde pongo el condensador? En la bateria primaria o secundaria

2 Poner led gruesos. No se donde ponerlos.

3 Poner el circuito justo en la bobina.

4 Podrias pasarme algun diagrama con los detalles

Originally posted by min2oly
    I like the clean build, nice wheel too!

Ok remember you asked :-)

Dump (get rid of) the daftman layout - great for visualisation - poor for good charging/tuning. daftman layout is perhaps why many fail.

solder everything directly to the transistor.
    put a capacitor in parallel w/ the power supply.
    put nice thick leeds from circuit to the battery (no small alligator clip leads)
    put the circuit right on the coil.

----------------
    transistor may be too big for that small wire sub w/ mje130007g
    and sub E/B diode w/ 1N914
    or...
    for that coil and that wheel the thinnest wire "I" would use is 20awg (0.81)
    if you're going to replace it, go w/ 18awg
    ------------------

I like your clean table. This build is a VERY good first step!
    Kind regards,
    Patricio

Comment

(English translation)

Thank you very much now I understand what you say. If I'm wrong appreciate your help

1 Remove the circuit Daftman

2 Welding entire circuit transistor and not add extra clabes

Three parallel capacitor in the power supply

4 Put large thick cable clamps for the batteries. (Do not put small alligator clips)

5 How you use 0.40 and 0.50 0.50 and 0.80 advises me

(Spanish)

Muchas gracias ahora creo comprender mejor lo que usted me dice. Si estoy equivocado agredeciria su ayuda

1 Eliminar el circuito de Daftman

2 Soldar todo el circuito al transistor y no añadir clabes extras

3 Condensador en paralelo en la fuente de alimentacion

4 Poner pinzas grandes con cable grueso para las baterias. (No poner pequeñas pinzas de cocodrilo)

5 Como uso 0.40 y 0.50 usted me aconseja 0.50 y 0.80

salu2

- Parallel to your power supply.

- Not LED - "Lead" the wire leads. The wire that goes DIRECTLY from collector diode to charge battery, and the wire that goes directly from primary + to charging - . I spelled wrong (leeds)

- Not "switch", Mount the circuit onto the coil or right next to it. the energy is traveling too far from your coil to the circuit.

- No change in diagram, just get rid of all that extra daftman wire. solder your emitter/base diode right onto the transistor etc...
      solder everything right onto the transistor

here is an example picture where everything is soldered as close to the coil as possible:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2428[/ATTACH]
      notice thicker wire lead from output diode to charge battery terminal.

kind regards,
      Patrick

Comment

- Parallel to your power supply.

- Not LED - "Lead" the wire leads. The wire that goes DIRECTLY from collector diode to charge battery, and the wire that goes directly from primary + to charging - . I spelled wrong (leeds)

- Not "switch", Mount the circuit onto the coil or right next to it. the energy is traveling too far from your coil to the circuit.

- No change in diagram, just get rid of all that extra daftman wire. solder your emitter/base diode right onto the transistor etc...
        solder everything right onto the transistor

here is an example picture where everything is soldered as close to the coil as possible:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]2428[/ATTACH]
        notice thicker wire lead from output diode to charge battery terminal.

kind regards,
        Patrick

Comment

(English translation)

Min2oly friend said one day as I'm just a humble kid from uneducated people and the truth that I have no words to thank all the help you're offering me "THANK YOU". I'm following the advice you gave me "THANK YOU" but would appreciate your help again How I can know if my Bedini has a higher COP?

From Spain, Andalusia, Almeria, El Ejido THANKS a million

(Spanish)

Amigo min2oly como te dije un día solo soy un humilde chaval de pueblo sin estudios y la verdad que no tengo palabras para agradecer toda la ayuda que me estáis ofreciendo "GRACIAS". Estoy siguiendo los consejos que me diste "GRACIAS" aunque agradecería de nuevo su ayuda ¿Como puedo saber si mi Bedini tiene un COP superior?

Desde España, Andalucía, Almería, El Ejido un millón de GRACIAS

salu2

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Muy enriquecedor - viendo tu hilo me anime a proseguir con la construccion de mi "Energizador" Bedini
                    Last edited by Dominus; 10-27-2013, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X