Perpetual Motion Reality by Peter Lindemann - Official Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perpetual Motion Reality by Peter Lindemann - Official Discussion

This thread is for the discussion of the concepts in Perpetual Motion Reality.

Please only post in this thread if you either purchased this video presentation or you attended the Bedini-Lindemann 2012 Science & Technology Conference.

If you did not purchase this video and did not attend the conference, please see this thread: Perpetual Motion Reality
    Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Hi, Mr. Lindemann. I did purchase your video recently. I greatly appreciate the history lesson. I would like to try to build the device you showed using the Nitinol springs, but I am one of those that are just getting by financially. So, it will have to wait a bit. I am a member of a group calling them selves "The Geek Group." located in Grand Rapids Mi. With their help, I might be able to build one eventually. Though, I am wondering if you have already done so?

detrix42

Comment

Another great presentation. I really love how you go through the history too. It gives the bigger picture.

Comment

Found it interesting and fascinating and kept me watching.

Comment

Hi

I tried to find more info about the heating circuit with the cap, "Modern regenerative circuit" or something like it; but could not find much.
          Eventually I may try it with random components as it is quite simple...
          Are there any folks online doing tests with it?

D.

Comment

Working...
          X