No announcement yet.

Mainstream Media and Free Energy News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mainstream Media and Free Energy News!

Hi All,

I have wondering as to why some of the Major events of Free Energy claimants of our times such as the Stanley Meyer Saga have not been shown in any of the Science Programmes on the TV such as in the Discovery Channel/ Discovery Science..?it looks to me as a very obvious reason because most of the Programmes are sponsored by Oil Companies..and why would they promote something that will defame their Product sale!!!!
    While on the Internet its been there ever since its inception I feel...! and much of progress and involvement have been shown by people around the world.

Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

In order to make slaves of humans, you must program them with TV shows and commercials to hypnotize them into subserviant dumbed down followers, instead of thinking for themselves. The dumb masses(say it fast repeatedly) are taught from birth to watch mass media as a baby sitter instead of giving children the human attention that is desired from their parents, an instinct that usually goes unfulfilled. The media will repeat every other mass media outlet with the exact same words from their teleprompters. TV Station Gets Pranked Over SF Crash Pilots Names - YouTube and Media Brainwashing "Operation Paul Revere Infowars.com Contest" - YouTube It is advised that mature minded individuals understand you could be a victim of mass media hypnotic subliminal induced trances.
    I listen to Alex Jones and I fight against the New World Order. Are you a flouride head? Великий Белый Волшебник

Comment

Working...
    X