* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bedini Conference

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to put a book end on the conference. spent the day at John's shop reviewing what went on and what we could do better. we also worked on some of the machines and helped a friend tune his machine up!! looked thru the new solar chargers, they are beasts!!! I wish I had 10 more days to stay there and work.

I cannot stress enough how important this latest DVD set is. at the shop today we implemented some of the mods on my friends monopole with great results. never seen a battery charge as fast as this one did. anyway lots of stuff to look forward to next year.

if you have a DVD please start posting your results as soon as you implement the new circuits. I have been asked by JB to make another iteration of the monopole with the DVD mods and it will take a few months!!

anyone who has watched the DVD please post your reviews on the thread

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

[QUOTE=Tom C;9361] it is a 2 disc set for 49 dollars. it was simply amazing. in front of 150 people and cameras rolling the charge battery went up above 16 then the primary battery started climbing. it was all dont with some simple mods to the SG circuit revealed in the DVD.

Hi Tom,

I watched the $49 dvd set # 33 and there is no mention of the primary battery climbing in voltage after the charge batt is above 16v.

Your word on this is the main reason that I bought the DVD set. Very dissappointed! The mods are there but nothing on "charge battery went

up above 16 then the primary battery started climbing."

bro d

its not complicated.... in generator mode the charge battery was full it had topped out almost 16 volts. at that point the primary battery began climbing. let it run watch what happens. it happened in a room of 150 people. after the charge battery is full. for just a moment think about what it would take to shuttle energy back to the front.

Tom C

[QUOTE=brodonh;9597]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    it is a 2 disc set for 49 dollars. it was simply amazing. in front of 150 people and cameras rolling the charge battery went up above 16 then the primary battery started climbing. it was all dont with some simple mods to the SG circuit revealed in the DVD.

Hi Tom,

I watched the $49 dvd set # 33 and there is no mention of the primary battery climbing in voltage after the charge batt is above 16v.

Your word on this is the main reason that I bought the DVD set. Very dissappointed! The mods are there but nothing on "charge battery went

up above 16 then the primary battery started climbing."

bro d
    Don,

the DVD was filmed a month before the show, not at the show. the generator mod is what was running when the whole room saw it. so I dont know what to tell you the gen mod circuit is what he was running did it with cap dump and without..... the glass was full on the back so it began filling up elsewhere.

its not complicated.... in generator mode the charge battery was full it had topped out almost 16 volts. at that point the primary battery began climbing. let it run watch what happens. it happened in a room of 150 people. after the charge battery is full. for just a moment think about what it would take to shuttle energy back to the front.

Tom C
    hmm..
    doing nothing and keep looking?.. doing nothing? realy?
    we have to keep care of our charge battery..
    charge battery climbs in voltage and tops and falls..
    at the falling edge we have to stop boiling the charging battery...

maybe the absorption of the direct pulses or cap-dump pulses behaves different at that state of charge level and
    could be used as/for sensing this moment/state

but how to channel the impulses back to front?,
    what would be the physical way?
    would this, till now unknown to me, principle work without a charging battery too?
    give a hint..

( DVD33 is on the way... hope it arrives these days.. )

mikey.... draw the circuit...... do it again.... I have drawn it 100 times or more. off the dVd draw the circuits till you understand what GEN mode is doing... I am not advanced I just keep doing things differently not waiting for someone to show me. the lats time at the shop I asked him if there was ANYTHING else, he said nope you got it ALL, which means YOU got it all. if you have 2 MATCHED batteries 1 front 1 back, and there is NO radiant in gen mode, can you swap them back to front till they are both charged? did you even think to try it? if you have not built a ROTORED SG please do and try it... if you refuse to build a bike wheel all bets are off. The book you want to read is by Tom Bearden it is energy from the vacuum concepts and principles, it will get you thinking about open paths.... and magnetic paths Tom C

Mike and everybody, you're free to discuss anything on the DVD. We only ask that no one posts the circuits. JB wants people to post their results here so go ahead and do that.

JB did make an error when he first drew the gen mode circuit on the board, but he did correct himself and drew the correct circuit later on in the DVD. It will only work one way. The people that have the DVD will know what I'm talking about if they study the circuits carefully.

My advice for anyone who has the DVD is to study the circuits very carefully. What I do is draw them out and then study every component and what it does at each stage of one complete cycle of the circuit. There is no voodoo in any of the circuits, they are completely by the book. What's not in the book is what the circuits do to the batteries - the batteries are key.

I would not use the Alum batteries until you completely understand what every component in the circuits are doing - including the batteries. Just use good batteries, the ones that JB recommends, and you will get the results he does. Let's not over-complicate this. JB has given everything here, all you have to do is build to spec - that includes the rotor! If you're not getting the results JB is the only explanation is that you didn't build it right. Period.

John K.

Thanks Tom C , your recommandations sounds promising!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

[QUOTE=Tom C;9621]
    Quote Originally Posted by brodonh View Post

Don,

the DVD was filmed a month before the show, not at the show. the generator mod is what was running when the whole room saw it. so I dont know what to tell you the gen mod circuit is what he was running did it with cap dump and without..... the glass was full on the back so it began filling up elsewhere.
    Tom,

No harm done Tom, unless I'm guiltly.

I want you to do well with your business.

bro d

[QUOTE=brodonh;9665]

Tom,

No harm done Tom, unless I'm guiltly.

I want you to do well with your business.

bro d
    you are not guilty of anything Don, just wanted to make sure that I was communicating what I saw at the conference. the DVD has the same circuit that was shown that is all. on another note.... not going to make it to Haiti this year unfortunately.

Tom C