Gander Revitalized Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gander Revitalized Water

Does anybody know the construction details / concept of the Gander technology...... ring magnets nsns snsn nsns snsn nsns snsn nsns....is this the correct orientation???

Originally posted by totoalas View Post
    Does anybody know the construction details / concept of the Gander technology...... ring magnets nsns snsn nsns snsn nsns snsn nsns....is this the correct orientation???
    I think you meant Grander, from Johann Grander, inventor of this device. I wasn't able to find any details in past, only speculations and according to them the orientation should be as you have. I also heard that someone cut this open and found no magnets so it would suggest galvanic device but such idea doesn't make sense to me. Magnets do.

Regards
    Vtech

Comment

thanks V tech
      they say they used high grade steel with tuned frequency... tuning of material can be done using technique of helpfulwaves.com but at what frequency

Comment

In case of water I would consider solfeggio frequencies but I think they used something different here. Will try to find out.
        Meanwhile, an interesting subject study related to water, frequency and being energy efficient - http://****erson.gatech.edu/file/Wet....2012.0429.pdf

Vtech

Comment

In case of water I would consider solfeggio frequencies but I think they used something different here. Will try to find out.
          Meanwhile, an interesting subject study related to water, frequency and being energy efficient - http://****erson.gatech.edu/file/Wet....2012.0429.pdf

Vtech

Comment

Opposite poles attract and like poles repel. So that stack of Magnets would be repelling each other.
            That ()()()()()()() configuration would be a stack of seven Magnetic donut domains. Why Seven?
            Maybe the seven tilts of the Tetrahedron, which define the seven colours, the Seven Letter/shape Waveguides of
            harmonic nesting. Its a fundamental spin toggle of the minerals within the water that quite likely produces
            the energetic revitalisation affect.

Yes it would produce a Grander spin density.

BabaGlee
            "Stirwands" are Paramagnetic de-clumping of nested H2O suspension, devices.
            A return to basics.

Comment

Working...
            X