Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Thread: Gander Revitalized Water

Gander Revitalized Water

Does anybody know the construction details / concept of the Gander technology...... ring magnets nsns snsn nsns snsn nsns snsn nsns....is this the correct orientation???

Quote Originally Posted by totoalas View Post
    Does anybody know the construction details / concept of the Gander technology...... ring magnets nsns snsn nsns snsn nsns snsn nsns....is this the correct orientation???
    I think you meant Grander, from Johann Grander, inventor of this device. I wasn't able to find any details in past, only speculations and according to them the orientation should be as you have. I also heard that someone cut this open and found no magnets so it would suggest galvanic device but such idea doesn't make sense to me. Magnets do.

Regards
    Vtech

thanks V tech
    they say they used high grade steel with tuned frequency... tuning of material can be done using technique of helpfulwaves.com but at what frequency

In case of water I would consider solfeggio frequencies but I think they used something different here. Will try to find out.
    Meanwhile, an interesting subject study related to water, frequency and being energy efficient - http://****erson.gatech.edu/file/Wet....2012.0429.pdf

Vtech

In case of water I would consider solfeggio frequencies but I think they used something different here. Will try to find out.
    Meanwhile, an interesting subject study related to water, frequency and being energy efficient - http://****erson.gatech.edu/file/Wet....2012.0429.pdf

Vtech

Opposite poles attract and like poles repel. So that stack of Magnets would be repelling each other.
    That ()()()()()()() configuration would be a stack of seven Magnetic donut domains. Why Seven?
    Maybe the seven tilts of the Tetrahedron, which define the seven colours, the Seven Letter/shape Waveguides of
    harmonic nesting. Its a fundamental spin toggle of the minerals within the water that quite likely produces
    the energetic revitalisation affect.

Yes it would produce a Grander spin density.

BabaGlee
    "Stirwands" are Paramagnetic de-clumping of nested H2O suspension, devices.
    A return to basics.